Author Topic: Trump: Stay in Iraq and Take Over the Oil  (Read 769 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: Stay in Iraq and Take Over the Oil
« on: April 01, 2011, 02:21:30 PM »
Source; foxnews.com

O'REILLY: I know, but what do you do about it?
TRUMP: You stay, and you protect the oil, and you take the oil and we take what's necessary for them, and you take what's necessary for us, and we pay ourselves back a trillion and a half dollars, or more, you take care of Britain, and you take care of the other countries that helped us, and we don't be so stupid.

You know, we're the only country that... If you look at wars over the years, and I've studied wars, my whole life is a war. If you look at wars over the years, a country goes in they conquer and the stay. We go in an we conquer and we and we hand it to to people we don't even know. Now who are the people who are going to be running Iraq? The person that hates the United States the most will be running Iraq. So, in a nutshell we go in, we take over the second largest oil fields and we STAY!

O'REILLY: I don't want to take over the Iraqi oil...

TRUMP:Well I'm not going to hand it back to Iran, I'll tell you. DON'T LAUGH!

Trump: Stay in Iraq and 'Take Over the Oil'

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Trump: Stay in Iraq and Take Over the Oil
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 02:24:04 PM »
Source; foxnews.com

O'REILLY: I know, but what do you do about it?
TRUMP: You stay, and you protect the oil, and you take the oil and we take what's necessary for them, and you take what's necessary for us, and we pay ourselves back a trillion and a half dollars, or more, you take care of Britain, and you take care of the other countries that helped us, and we don't be so stupid.

You know, we're the only country that... If you look at wars over the years, and I've studied wars, my whole life is a war. If you look at wars over the years, a country goes in they conquer and the stay. We go in an we conquer and we and we hand it to to people we don't even know. Now who are the people who are going to be running Iraq? The person that hates the United States the most will be running Iraq. So, in a nutshell we go in, we take over the second largest oil fields and we STAY!

O'REILLY: I don't want to take over the Iraqi oil...

TRUMP:Well I'm not going to hand it back to Iran, I'll tell you. DON'T LAUGH!

Trump: Stay in Iraq and 'Take Over the Oil'

Why not?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 02:32:05 PM »
Trump should have kept his mouth shut because what's coming out of his mouth now isn't painting him in the best light, and that's putting it kindly.

How many bankruptcies has he been through? A thousand?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 02:36:36 PM »
at this point, I think he's just saying the MOST politically incorrect things he can think of - to appeal to the lowest intelligence individuals out there.

I mean - a US President shouting that US Policy should be to pilfer nations we invade of their resources?  Holy shit.  That clip would be replayed in arab circles for recruitment for decades.  

And now trump has his own FOX slot... I'm convinced he's not running now... I'm also convinced that any republican who believes Trump is the best the GOp has to offer is beyond delusional - they're just part of that lowest IQ section of voters.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 02:39:50 PM »
at this point, I think he's just saying the MOST politically incorrect things he can think of - to appeal to the lowest intelligence individuals out there.

I mean - a US President shouting that US Policy should be to pilfer nations we invade of their resources?  Holy shit.  That clip would be replayed in arab circles for recruitment for decades.  

And now trump has his own FOX slot... I'm convinced he's not running now... I'm also convinced that any republican who believes Trump is the best the GOp has to offer is beyond delusional - they're just part of that lowest IQ section of voters.

are you talking about 333386 ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 02:50:58 PM »
We should take their oil.   Why the fuck not?   4000 dead to free those ungrateful barbarians and the least we should get is some cheap oil out of this. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 02:52:42 PM »
Trump should have kept his mouth shut because what's coming out of his mouth now isn't painting him in the best light, and that's putting it kindly.

How many bankruptcies has he been through? A thousand?

None, but his companies have filed multiple times. 

He's saying some good things, but this is the kind of stuff people will focus on (along with the birther stuff).  He's hurting himself. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 02:59:37 PM »
I don't understand why a potential presidential candidate would scream about "I don't think obama actually wrote his book!"

He's got a national platform, and he's not talking about policies to fix the nation's problems.  He's screaming about insignificant things like book royalties.

And an American president saying 1) We should tell OPEC what to do 2) We should tell china to piss off 3) We should just take oil from an arab nation we invaded without attack...

Oh my gosh... those 3 quotes alone hurt us internationally.  I guess I never realized how doggone immature trump really is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 03:00:05 PM »
None, but his companies have filed multiple times. 

He's saying some good things, but this is the kind of stuff people will focus on (along with the birther stuff).  He's hurting himself. 

It will be long forgotton in a year and a half.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 03:02:48 PM »
It will be long forgotton in a year and a half.   

???

An American PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE calling for a US policy of colonization and confiscation of resources from a nation we invaded without provocation?

I'm pretty sure something like that wouldn't be forgotten! haha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 03:04:48 PM »
???

An American PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE calling for a US policy of colonization and confiscation of resources from a nation we invaded without provocation?

I'm pretty sure something like that wouldn't be forgotten! haha.

Oh please chicken little.   He is firing on all cylinders and 100000000000000000000000 0000000000000000% correct about this.   

Good for him.  Go suck T-Paw milquetoast cock if you dont like it.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 03:10:07 PM »
Good for him.  Go suck T-Paw milquetoast cock if you dont like it.   

Ronald reagan said one should never trash another republican.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 03:12:14 PM »
Ronald reagan said one should never trash another republican.

I could care less - you are not a fellow Repub.   You voted for bama.   

Trump is dead right on a lot of what he is saying about making others pay for the shit we do.   

About damn time.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 04:40:38 PM »
I am thinking Trump hurts the republican party. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

He's got a national platform, and he's not talking about policies to fix the nation's problems. 

Yes he is.