Author Topic: Taking away the basketball poles from the neighborhood  (Read 4751 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Taking away the basketball poles from the neighborhood
« on: April 03, 2011, 07:08:18 AM »
Would love to go GetBig on this police slut - new America

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Would love to go GetBig on this police slut - new America
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 07:23:27 AM »
that's not new in states.  that goal would have to be fixed on his side of the sidewalk.  if it is on opposite side of sidewalk towards street and not removal/mobile...the state and county can move it.  it's like leaving a broke down car on the street in front of your house and the street sweepers try to pass.  their (all 8 owners) bad luck a neighbor complained.   or there were too many negro kids coming thru the block.  ;D 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 07:35:34 AM »
Land of the free  :-\
You can't blame that bitch, she's just a silly cow following orders.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 07:36:33 AM »
most cops become cops because they have a history of being abused or are currently being abused, mentally or physically or both. This holds true with many who get any job that involves telling others what to do especially if they get to have a gun.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 07:37:19 AM »
Land of the free  :-\
You can't blame that bitch, she's just a silly cow following orders.
no you can tell when they are just following and when they decide to make their own rules as they go

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 07:58:38 AM »

The wife should've gone back up on the pole. 

Would love to see a good attorney rip that idiot bitch apart for equating a peaceful protest with 'disorderly conduct'. 

I bet she sucks in bed, too.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 08:17:57 AM »
The wife should've gone back up on the pole. 

Would love to see a good attorney rip that idiot bitch apart for equating a peaceful protest with 'disorderly conduct'. 

I bet she sucks in bed, too.

Shit.  Someone turn up the thermostat on this ass clowns IQ.  You're like those inbred people that watch "reality" shows.  You really care about the lives of human trash.  Oh wait.  You're basically the proprietor of human waste.  Do you play the theme from "The Jeffersons" when you drive your schmomobile to the Piggly Wiggly?

Fuck that noise.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 08:21:31 AM »
Shit.  Someone turn up the thermostat on this ass clowns IQ.  You're like those inbred people that watch "reality" shows.  You really care about the lives of human trash.  Oh wait.  You're basically the proprietor of human waste.  Do you play the theme from "The Jeffersons" when you drive your schmomobile to the Piggly Wiggly?

Fuck that noise.
Fish don't fry in the kitchen, beans don't burn on the grill
U

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 08:24:14 AM »
bitch and officer lied to his face though. And threatened to arrest him on his own property. And then stole his property.

other than that, I supposed it was sticking out a few inches over the street?

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 09:00:03 AM »
commmunism

fucking communism

this is why i always vote libertarian republican

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 10:37:28 AM »
She'll be a drug addicted alcoholic soon enough, like most cops.
a

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 10:54:22 AM »
"she will be up the pole in 2 seconds"  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 10:57:52 AM »
most cops become cops because they have a history of being abused or are currently being abused, mentally or physically or both. This holds true with many who get any job that involves telling others what to do especially if they get to have a gun.

I know that statement sounds so cliche... but it is true. Don't know where you got it, but it's true.

Some cops are super cool without all those "issues"-- they are the ones that don't drive their cars home, or wear their uniforms home and tell the neighbors when asked "I work for the city"

The rest of em? Yeah, seriously mental. Conceal carry everywhere they go and ready to pull it for almost anything, including littering.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 10:58:43 AM »
i was at a friends place a few months back when he got raided and those were some mad cops coming... he was not voilent but they spreyed him right at the door, beat him down and even stomped/jumped on his head when he was down, beat the shit out of him so he was pissing blood afterwards... offcourse the craziest of the bunch was a woman too
MIRAGETROPIN

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 11:30:16 AM »

I know that statement sounds so cliche... but it is true. Don't know where you got it, but it's true.

Some cops are super cool without all those "issues"-- they are the ones that don't drive their cars home, or wear their uniforms home and tell the neighbors when asked "I work for the city"

The rest of em? Yeah, seriously mental. Conceal carry everywhere they go and ready to pull it for almost anything, including littering.

i have been doing this shit for a while now, and i fully agree...

i have a take home SUV....if its at my house, i park it in the shop...even though i live way out of sight..

i never carry a weapon off duty, if someone is mad and wants to shoot me, let them...i got life insurance...a lot of departments have a policy saying you have to carry off duty...i still don't..

its just a job, and a lot of guys cant understand that....its a career that can easily consume you, and they let it..

the worst thing you can do as a officer is let all your friends also be officers....you end up getting a very twisted since of reality....i hang out with 1 friend who is a LEO...but we have been friends since birth..

bench

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 11:56:22 AM »
As if that gimp fcuk is going to be playing basketball anytime soon.  Dollars to donuts that the pole locations are violating some municipal code(s), and the town turned a blind eye until neighbors started to complain.  I know I wouldn't want my neighborhood scarred up by a bunch of multicolored, rusted poles leaning all over the place b/c some unemployed waste of skin believes it's his constitutional right to have them there b/c they've been there for 60 years.  To top it all off, the town prob owns the poles.  He should channel his anger and go after to the town to build a park in the area instead of parading around the yard with this white trash wife, acting like a fcukin' baby.  It would have been kinda funny to see her fall off that pole.  Some people's kids. ::) 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 01:30:28 PM »

Fuck that noise.

Go grab your fucking shinebox.  You missed a spot.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 01:36:32 PM »
i would have been cussing those fuckers out like hell

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »
he should have let cops arrest him, then all hell would have broke loose, it would have been all over the media, bad name for the department, bad name for the cop and bad name for the local government. In the end the neighborhood would win. Pole has been there for 60 years and all of the sudden they want to take it down? Who care's if he doesn't play basketball, maybe he has kids, maybe the other kids in the neighborhood would have some place to play....fuck em.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 05:54:20 PM »
Pussification of America. Now kids have more of an excuse to stay inside, play xbox live, and gorge their fatasses on cheetos all day

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 06:49:18 PM »
Pussification of America. Now kids have more of an excuse to stay inside, play xbox live, and gorge their fatasses on cheetos all day

When you take away the stuff for kids to do, they then get into shit you really don't want them doing...stuff that will be a *lot* more costly to you as a taxpayer.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »
So sad. The pig bitch is such a perfect pig.
a

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 08:52:19 PM »
So sad. The pig bitch is such a perfect pig.
Your stint in the joint didn't soften your stance on law enforcement officials did it Tommy!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »

There is a difference if someone put up the poles in the last year or two and people are complaining, but if these poles have been up there for 20+ years, I am at a loss as too why the city spent the officers time, union dump trucks time, hauling time, and more???  Must of spent a couple of thousand dollars on this project.  Nice.   Then the city claims they dont have enough money...

I know in our neighboorhood, if someone wants to put up a permanant basketball pole in a city street, it wouldnt last a month.  Portable ones, much easier to move around, but not permanant ones.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
As if that gimp fcuk is going to be playing basketball anytime soon.  Dollars to donuts that the pole locations are violating some municipal code(s), and the town turned a blind eye until neighbors started to complain.  I know I wouldn't want my neighborhood scarred up by a bunch of multicolored, rusted poles leaning all over the place b/c some unemployed waste of skin believes it's his constitutional right to have them there b/c they've been there for 60 years.  To top it all off, the town prob owns the poles.  He should channel his anger and go after to the town to build a park in the area instead of parading around the yard with this white trash wife, acting like a fcukin' baby.  It would have been kinda funny to see her fall off that pole.  Some people's kids. ::) 

Fcker probably couldn't even make a side shot from 3 feet away.