Author Topic: The Japanese dumped radiated water into the ocean  (Read 10401 times)

Lurker79

• Getbig III
Re: The Japanese dumped radiated water into the ocean
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 06:25:16 PM »
Which shithole country do I live in? Please tell me.

Yeah. I'm a pussy because I want to stay away from high levels of radiation. Real men just don't give a fuck about little things like radiation.  ::)

DKII is a straight up bitch. Takes himself real seriously. Tries too hard be cool and popular here. Tries to portray himself as something he's not. Acts like he's some kind of a boss but he's never posted a pic. Typical delusional egomaniac getbigger. What a fake mother fucker this guy is.

There's a reason why his posts are really short and smug, and he never posts a pic, he's afraid of being outted as the little bitch he really is.

If you actually look at the radiation levels, (measurements taken by the government and independent researchers) they are not that high. Compared to the rest of the crap people put in their bodies with preservatives in food, alcohol, cigarettes, pollution in the air, etc...

But, radiation is the new terrorism...the unseen enemy that can strike at any time.. ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
If you actually look at the radiation levels, (measurements taken by the government and independent researchers) they are not that high. Compared to the rest of the crap people put in their bodies with preservatives in food, alcohol, cigarettes, pollution in the air, etc...

But, radiation is the new terrorism...the unseen enemy that can strike at any time.. ::)

The radiation is a lot worse than the media is telling you. If you believe what the media reports about this you are a gullible mother fucker.

Hope that helps.

It's always interesting how people just swallow what the media feeds them without even thinking about it.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 06:43:12 PM »
The radiation is a lot worse than the media is telling you. If you believe what the media reports about this you are a gullible mother fucker.

Hope that helps.

It's always interesting how people just swallow what the media feeds them without even thinking about it.

That's my point, I'm not following what the media is parroting. The media I've seen has said Tokyo is a ghost town and people are staying indoors. I was there a week ago...it's not.

I live just under 100kms from the plants. We get daily readings for air and water samples from the prefecture. Could they be lying and fudging their results? Sure, but the World Health Organization is also monitoring the readings too...you can't fake this stuff.

The situation is definitely bad for the people working at the plants, they are definitely getting exposed to much higher levels than would be considered healthy. The people in the immediate vicinity are gonna have a tough time with contaminated food - not so much from the health aspects but from the stigma they are already facing from within Japan and outside. TEPCO are a bunch of lying assholes, but they are no different from any big company in Japan, the US or anywhere else. The Japanese government is slow and inept, but they have always been that way, so this is nothing new either.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 06:48:15 PM »
That's my point, I'm not following what the media is parroting. The media I've seen has said Tokyo is a ghost town and people are staying indoors. I was there a week ago...it's not.

I live just under 100kms from the plants. We get daily readings for air and water samples from the prefecture. Could they be lying and fudging their results? Sure, but the World Health Organization is also monitoring the readings too...you can't fake this stuff.

The situation is definitely bad for the people working at the plants, they are definitely getting exposed to much higher levels than would be considered healthy. The people in the immediate vicinity are gonna have a tough time with contaminated food - not so much from the health aspects but from the stigma they are already facing from within Japan and outside. TEPCO are a bunch of lying assholes, but they are no different from any big company in Japan, the US or anywhere else. The Japanese government is slow and inept, but they have always been that way, so this is nothing new either.

What you are saying could be true.

Or, they could all be fudging the numbers to keep people from panicking and keep economic turmoil under control?

Follow the money. It would be VERY unprofitable if it were revealed that the radiation levels are really bad.

Irradiated food is a major concern. Especially seafood, lots of fish and clams can accumulate unhealthy amounts of radiation. Also plutonium getting into the environment could be VERY fucked up. They've already found plutonium in the soil near the plant. One microscopic speck of that shit will kill you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 06:54:06 PM »
Which shithole country do I live in? Please tell me.

I thought you were in Korea ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 06:56:44 PM »

That could be possible. Maybe i'm in China though?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 06:59:47 PM »
Nah.....it's Korea, I remember now.

How do you pick Korea though? I mean I would have picked a shitload more countries before I ended up in Korea. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 07:04:31 PM »
Nah.....it's Korea, I remember now.

How do you pick Korea though? I mean I would have picked a shitload more countries before I ended up in Korea. :-\

What are you talking about dude, Korea is fucking awesome  :-X

I just go where the wind takes me, wander the Earth, get into adventures.

I don't get tied down anywhere, so I can move along anytime I want. Next fall i'm gonna make another move, probably move back to Thailand.

Korea sucks in many ways, but it has a few aspects that are very nice. If you're a hustler you can make big money in Korea.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2011, 07:07:42 PM »
What are you talking about dude, Korea is fucking awesome  :-X

I just go where the wind takes me, wander the Earth, get into adventures.

I don't get tied down anywhere, so I can move along anytime I want. Next fall i'm gonna make another move.

Korea sucks in many ways, but it has a few aspects that are very nice. If you're a hustler you can make big money in Korea.

Are you just travelling & exploring Asia and other parts of the world or are you going to be living there for a while?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2011, 07:09:07 PM »
Maybe Vietnam ? Hoes are cheap there.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2011, 07:12:37 PM »
What you are saying could be true.

Or, they could all be fudging the numbers to keep people from panicking and keep economic turmoil under control?

Follow the money. It would be VERY unprofitable if it were revealed that the radiation levels are really bad.

Irradiated food is a major concern. Especially seafood, lots of fish and clams can accumulate unhealthy amounts of radiation. Also plutonium getting into the environment could be VERY fucked up. They've already found plutonium in the soil near the plant. One microscopic speck of that shit will kill you.

Yes, that is a possibility, and I don't put it past the government to try and make the situation look better than it is. But the amount of money and backlash they would have to pay if they did lie and were caught later...as I mentioned you can't hide this stuff, whether it's in the food, water, air. It's not like a chemical spill which is localized and the government can bullshit their way out.

I have an acquaintance living in Tokyo who's a bit of a nerd doing his own daily readings. Just a regular guy living in Japan with no government or company affiliations. So far, his readings have been in line with the official readings.

Radiated food is a concern, which is why exports of vegetables and milk in the surrounding areas have been halted as a precaution. If there were shipments getting out and were discovered, there would be such an uproar, even here where people are generally docile and apathetic about what the government says.  

My opinion so far  - the situation is serious but not panic worthy. If things change then I can make my own decisions accordingly.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »
Are you just travelling & exploring Asia and other parts of the world or are you going to be living there for a while?

I've already been in Asia for a few years.

Life is good here. Travel a few times per year, easy to make money, easy life riding the gravy train, sex with lots of Asian women, lots and lots of opportunities to make side money on the easy.

Go back to the USA and work like a dog? Get 30% of my money taken for taxes, pay a couple hundred dollars per month for crappy health insurance, get like 2 weeks of vacation per year. Probably get paid a low salary. Doesn't sound attractive to me.

USA is cool if you have lots and lots of money. For a working man, the USA is pretty fucked up these days.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2011, 08:12:49 PM »
I like when Adonis called them "Termite People"  ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 03:39:15 AM »
Fuck the Japanese. Let's drop some more nukes on those cunnts.

Stupid fucking Japs building nuclear power plants right by the beach in a tsunami zone. That should have never been allowed in the first place. Build the fucking nuclear plants up on higher ground you idiots.

Nuclear engineer speaking! Shut up people and listen!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 04:21:29 AM »
Dilution is the solution to pollution

A medical student... planning on writing his own prescriptions... and will be the biggest guy in D Block.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2011, 06:43:46 AM »

Next stop,Uranus :-X

Xerxes

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2011, 06:53:32 AM »

Next stop,Uranus :-X

Wouldn't be surprised if they taught you Uranus was in Asia @ school  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2011, 06:58:36 AM »
Wouldn't be surprised if they taught you Uranus was in Asia @ school  ;D

Or a storage area for a light sabre ;)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2011, 07:00:34 AM »

North-Korea?    :o

Word is, North-Korea has started their own basketball league to rival NBA:

Xerxes

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2011, 07:06:36 AM »

Or a storage area for a light sabre ;)
:D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2011, 07:49:10 AM »
Whats Kim gonna do about radiation flowing around his waters?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2011, 07:51:13 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2011, 09:39:05 AM »
Whats Kim gonna do about radiation flowing around his waters?

Kim is going to.... stay cool  :D