Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 764 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: April 05, 2011, 02:23:19 AM »
gh15,

I have been reading your posts for quite sometime now and respect your opinion greatly.  I recently joined GetBig so I could take more advantage of its info and ask you questions:

I will be starting my first cycle with GH in about a month.  I am 24, 5'10" and have been training for approx 8 years.  I got up to 252 on anabolics alone in my last off season @ about 12% (Prescribed human grade american test and deca used at 600 mg and 400 mg per week respectively with 30 mg UG Lab Dbol for first 5 weeks).  I am currently 221 (5 weeks out from contest) @ 6-7%.  In approx. 1 month, I plan to use 4 or 5 iu/day GH (one of your approved brands), 900 mg human grade test per week, 600 mg human grade deca per week for 16 weeks with 50 mg of trusted UG Winstrol (I have used this before with good results) every other day from weeks 4-12.  Can you give me some feedback on this first time GH cycle?  What kind of results do you think I can expect?

gh causes mutation,,mutation can be small or large,,gh by itself works on the 3 dimentional aspect of a phyaiqe,,
you will not look like profesional now day with out insulina added to the gh,, gh by itself is very good but in today competetive high competetive bodybuild they all use lots of insulina,,now...the size you odescribe and thre bodyfat you describe is already result of gh usage ,,infact it is result of gh and insulina usage,,so if you got there with out them which is unheard of to be 220  true 6% 5'10....if you got there with out gh and insulina then your future is bright

the results you can accept with 4-5 iu a day at yoru lean size will be mainly sculpting and more of a 3 dimentional aspcet to the physiqe ,,since you are already low bodyfat your body wil respond by increasing fibers very fast and the aas will thicken the muscles aroudn the bone and create the 3 dimentional aspect you see on fellas such as german markus ,,you are wuite close to him in size so you should be happy : ) in any case you should accept to look like you do now only 3 dimentional

fellas your size are running 8 iu minmum !  every day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chrisGAT

• Getbig I
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 08:40:28 AM »
Thank you, I reposted this question on another answered pm you had not completely knowing how you work this.  What are your thoughts about the Winstrol in that cycle?  I have heard that Winstrol and deca have a good synergy together...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 08:46:36 AM »
Thank you, I reposted this question on another answered pm you had not completely knowing how you work this.  What are your thoughts about the Winstrol in that cycle?  I have heard that Winstrol and deca have a good synergy together...

up the winstrol and add some tren!

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!