Author Topic: Michelle Bachmann going on msnbc at 9 am EST today  (Read 615 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Michelle Bachmann going on msnbc at 9 am EST today
« on: April 06, 2011, 05:48:25 AM »
She's on that chuck todd show at 9 am today.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Michelle Bachmann going on msnbc at 9 am EST today
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:08:37 AM »
She's on that chuck todd show at 9 am today.

I'm sure she will get a fair interview with balanced questions and not get cut off and shouted down when she tries to respond. I'm sure this interview won't be used to get some soundbites for all the other MSNBC "Failure" shows like Cenk and O'Donnell and, Maddow and anything else, besides those prison shows, that are on that station.

I'm not holding my breath.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 06:10:57 AM »
I'm sure she will get a fair interview with balanced questions and not get cut off and shouted down when she tries to respond. I'm sure this interview won't be used to get some soundbites for all the other MSNBC "Failure" shows like Cenk and O'Donnell and, Maddow and anything else, besides those prison shows, that are on that station.

I'm not holding my breath.

I dont like her new hairdo.  i know she is 55 today, but its not working for her. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 06:11:45 AM »
Why do people even go on MSNBC/FOX?

The bias is ridicilous

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 06:12:30 AM »
I dont like her new hairdo.  i know she is 55 today, but its not working for her. 

She is 55? Damn i thought she was much younger. Kudos

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 06:13:48 AM »
She is 55? Damn i thought she was much younger. Kudos

Yup - and has 25 kids. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 06:19:18 AM »

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 06:30:46 AM »
Chuck Todd's female sidekick tried to say Michele Bachmann did not have any substance, maybe she needs to look in the mirror. 

Bahmann was right about the swine flu hoax in the 70s.  Don't know why they tried to get her on that one. 
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 07:05:54 AM »
I thought she did great.  She did her best to appear calm and restrained - she's much more fiery while stumping in iowa.

The hosts played 4 clips of her making incorrect statements.  She responded with listing her family (5 natural kids, 23 adopted), her education, and her CONSISTENCY over the years on lower spending.  yes, that matters much more.  Then she went on to bashing obama - 33 must have been happy that she defended her own error by saying obama sucks - but her use of her own experince was a good move.'

And let's be honest, we EXPECT the Qs to be hostile.  She goes on fox to get her ass kissed, she goes on MSNBC to be challenged.  Same if obama went on - they kiss his ass on msnbc, and oreilly skewers him on FOX. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 07:08:44 AM »
I thought she did great.  She did her best to appear calm and restrained - she's much more fiery while stumping in iowa.

The hosts played 4 clips of her making incorrect statements.  She responded with listing her family (5 natural kids, 23 adopted), her education, and her CONSISTENCY over the years on lower spending.  yes, that matters much more.  Then she went on to bashing obama - 33 must have been happy that she defended her own error by saying obama sucks - but her use of her own experince was a good move.'

And let's be honest, we EXPECT the Qs to be hostile.  She goes on fox to get her ass kissed, she goes on MSNBC to be challenged.  Same if obama went on - they kiss his ass on msnbc, and oreilly skewers him on FOX. 

That is why I like her.  and to be honest - I think MSNBC likes her too since both people mutrally benefit from this.           

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 07:51:14 AM »

That is why I like her.  and to be honest - I think MSNBC likes her too since both people mutrally benefit from this.           

yep, they hyped the hell out of this interview.  and they hammered her, which is what I like to see.  She has the balls to go on, even though she knew she'd be hit with tough Qs.  ALL Politicians should face tough Qs. 

You have a palin who only goes on 'friendly' media.... hell, FOX signs most of the 2012 GOP hopefuls, so they can't talk to anyone else.  And as a result, they're not challenged.  IF IF IF Palin had been challenged AT ALL before being selected by mccain, we could have learned she was dumb and romney or liebermann would have gotten the job - and mccain may have won.

Props to MB.