Author Topic: "I inject steroids everyday yet Im afraid posting my pic online, who am I?"  (Read 10990 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
oh no doubt- a genetic superfreak like you should be able to slap on at least 40 pounds off a cycle of 1g test and 4 dbol a day. lol- do you realise how fucking stupid you sound? ahahahaha keep up the good work arnie!

I will gain at least 10kgs on 2 gs of test week, very quick, thats a fact. But oh, you already admited that your genetics suck in another thread so thats a moot point.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
I will gain at least 10kgs on 2 gs of test week, very quick, thats a fact. But oh, you already admited that your genetics suck in another thread so thats a moot point.

they sure do, Louie!

ahahahaha bam bam the greatest genetic marvel in the history of bodybuilding lol!
b

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
 I don't understand these guys who post here all the time and are afraid to show pics. What's there to worry about?

I can understand a noob here not wanting to post pics. But if you're here with thousands of posts and refuse to post a picture then something is up for sure.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
if you need another hint:

"I am also a troll."

Hope this helps.
You ?  ???

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
one hangs on Dr. Fists nuts and is positive ::)

the other is bam-bam

;D

Good one Newmom.  You must be a great new mom right?  All that time in the gym and on here.  How do you do it?  Just like those old commercials of bringing home the bacon and frying it up in a pan.  WOW, incredible.

Bam-Bam, one of the best quality posters on GetBig ever!!!  The man knows bodybuilding and how to diet unlike some people that spew there "snarky" comments like well you know....

And for the person sending me PM"s about FIST, he is single but you'd just be one of his "throw-a-way" hags. Sorry!

REMEMBER ONE THING.....STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newmom

Good one Newmom.  You must be a great new mom right?  All that time in the gym and on here.  How do you do it?  Just like those old commercials of bringing home the bacon and frying it up in a pan.  WOW, incredible.

Bam-Bam, one of the best quality posters on GetBig ever!!!  The man knows bodybuilding and how to diet unlike some people that spew there "snarky" comments like well you know....

And for the person sending me PM"s about FIST, he is single but you'd just be one of his "throw-a-way" hags. Sorry!

REMEMBER ONE THING.....STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh relax fallsview it isn't that serious...but great analogy..hate people that can't take jokes

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
ohh relax fallsview it isn't that serious...but great analogy..hate people that can't take jokes

You can bag on me all you want but when you bag on "POSITIVENESS" that's where I draw the line!!!!!! lol

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps I am not webcake!!!!!!!

newmom

You can bag on me all you want but when you bag on "POSITIVENESS" that's where I draw the line!!!!!! lol

well IT'S annoying LOL..It was just good ribbing my dear

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Haha no one crushing the delusionite "bam bam"  ::) and the midlife-crisis tool "groin". classic

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Is webcack missing ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Haha no one crushing the delusionite "bam bam"  ::) and the midlife-crisis tool "groin". classic

The day anyone "crushes" me here will be the first   8)

no one

• Getbig V
The day anyone "crushes" me here will be the first   8)

dude i've been passing you, bam bam and alex around this board like we were in jail and im selling you for smokes.

the only one who cant see it is you.
b

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
dude i've been passing you, bam bam and alex around this board like we were in jail and im selling you for smokes.

You're just one of those fags who's afraid to post a picture actually.

You must be a gimmick.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

and the only we can't see is you  ;)

anonymous trolls are the bottom bitches of Getbig

aAhahahaghaaaaaahhoooohe eeeeehooohaaaaaaaagagaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ::) ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Funny one week ago you guys were crying about the same thing.  You can't honestly say this doesn't keep you up at night because I'm watching it keep you up.

Good job no one!  Mission accomplished

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Funny one week ago you guys were crying about the same thing.  You can't honestly say this doesn't keep you up at night because I'm watching it keep you up.

Good job no one!  Mission accomplished

Hey.......look who it is.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Funny one week ago you guys were crying about the same thing.  You can't honestly say this doesn't keep you up at night because I'm watching it keep you up.

Good job no one!  Mission accomplished

fatpanda used to cause a lot of shit too, you dont need to be enistein to see the patern here...

its natural that we use board clowns to amuse us.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
fatpanda used to cause a lot of shit too, you dont need to be enistein to see the patern here...

its natural that we use board clowns to amuse us.

Meh I don't think so. I can come post three or four times a week come back and laugh at people still talking about it.

This groin guy is a 40 year old with a child, and he's posting videos posing.  It's so sad. (you know you failed at life when) You guys are my amusement.

Anyway, I'm out for another few days.  See you next week when you're talking about the same thing.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
no one, Xerxes? 
A

Alex23

Meh I don't think so. I can come post three or four times a week come back and laugh at people still talking about it.

This groin guy is a 40 year old with a child, and he's posting videos posing.  It's so sad. (you know you failed at life when) You guys are my amusement.

Anyway, I'm out for another few days.  See you next week when you're talking about the same thing.

GuidoFactor, don't you have some orange spray session to attend to and/or receding hairline make up converge to spread on your forehead?

You're quite the piece chewed little shit to drag someone's kid into little internet feuds... especially that Groink has never done anything to you... all adds up thought.. Now go take some pics in front of someone's  "expensive" sports car  ::)

Bam bam = destroying Panda/Pumpster like "no one" aka someone's lil alter egeo

GodSpeed & STAY POSITIVE. Bam Bam, Groink, Xerxes, all good posters with solid physiques.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

This groin guy is a 40 year old with a child, and he's posting videos posing.  It's so sad. (you know you failed at life when) You guys are my amusement.

Anyway, I'm out for another few days.  See you next week when you're talking about the same thing.

says the guy with almost 5k posts.

look, I started this thread out of fun after "no one" kept stalking me after every reply to every thread I would make. At first I thought you were a cool dude, now its clear you are just a douche and "no one" is your gimmick/lover (or vice-versa).

and hail to the king, havano speed  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
look at all the butt hurt gather to cry about 'no one' and how he wont post a pic.

:'(

i own your minds, pansies.

hey alex you dumpy fuck- thanks for joining in, you fat stooge. ahahahahahahahahah suck it fatboy!

:D

b

Alex23

look at all the butt hurt gather to cry about 'no one' and how he wont post a pic.

:'(

i own your minds, pansies.

hey alex you dumpy fuck- thanks for joining in, you fat stooge. ahahahahahahahahah suck it fatboy!

:D

So wanna meet up next week? Flying in on sunday...

Xerxes

no one, Xerxes? 

Excuse me, what?  ???