Author Topic: "I inject steroids everyday yet Im afraid posting my pic online, who am I?"  (Read 10970 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
So wanna meet up next week? Flying in on sunday...

LOL meet up? for what- so you can shake my hand? buy me a drink?

you fat clown- what are you going to do if i meet you? seriously, what? beat me up? cause we both know you sure as fuck do not have the parts to try.

b

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

you fat clown- what are you going to do if i meet you? seriously, what? beat me up? cause we both know you sure as fuck do not have the parts to try.

he just wants to be friends you fcking clown,,,,dont be scared piece of sheit  ::) are you that scared of an alpha male presence???? ALEX IS A COOL DUDE HE IS ONE OF THE FELLAS ON HERE THAT HAS A REAL LIFE BEYOND GETBIG,,UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER TWINKS THAT HAVE TO JUSTIFY THEMVELS ONLINE AT GETBIG AND LIE,,,,

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
he just wants to be friends you fcking clown,,,,dont be scared piece of sheit  ::) are you that scared of an alpha male presence???? ALEX IS A COOL DUDE HE IS ONE OF THE FELLAS ON HERE THAT HAS A REAL LIFE BEYOND GETBIG,,UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER TWINKS THAT HAVE TO JUSTIFY THEMVELS ONLINE AT GETBIG AND LIE,,,,

lol!
b

newmom

I this song is perfect for Noone :-* and Alex

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

spude

• Getbig III
he just wants to be friends you fcking clown,,,,dont be scared piece of sheit  ::) are you that scared of an alpha male presence???? ALEX IS A COOL DUDE HE IS ONE OF THE FELLAS ON HERE THAT HAS A REAL LIFE BEYOND GETBIG,,UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER TWINKS THAT HAVE TO JUSTIFY THEMVELS ONLINE AT GETBIG AND LIE,,,,

you mean the ones who are desperate enough to beg ron and suck his dick for giving them recognition and status as a "pro bodybuilder" ::)
nah, just kidding, i actually like reading your posts here, you seem quite knowledgeable...just one question: "are you pro?"...and the possible part b
of that question: "who are you?"

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99

Let's all meet up...should be quite the seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPEEDPOSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I am not webcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w8m8

just one question: "are you pro?"...and the possible part b
of that question: "who are you?"

it's a gif .. not stars from Ron  ::)

spude

• Getbig III
it's a gif .. not stars from Ron  ::)

:o :-[ ;D

w8m8

:) .. it's OK .. Goodrum did it once too and Basile still thinks they were real

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Let's all meet up...should be quite the seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPEEDPOSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I am not webcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come we never meet up when you come to SoCal? :(

I'm feeling left out = NEGATIVE feelings. :'( >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

now you wish you didnt send those pms to him asking for the price of his "sessions" right? lol  ;D

spude

• Getbig III
now you wish you didnt send those pms to him asking for the price of his "sessions" right? lol  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

I'm sure were all TERRIFIED.

Don't mess with no one or he will walk right up to you and blast you right in the head.

You just have to sign.  .....................her e....................... ...here................. ........................ .......................h ere..................... ........................ ........................ ..........and here.

Also he has to go home and put his "play clothes" on, Because his mom will kill him if he gets his good school clothes dirty.   :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Don't mess with no one or he will walk right up to you and blast you right in the head.

You just have to sign.  .....................her e....................... ...here................. ........................ .......................h ere..................... ........................ ........................ ..........and here.

Also he has to go home and put his "play clothes" on, Because his mom will kill him if he gets his good school clothes dirty.   :D
LOL. Excellent!     

/where's the sanity clause?   ;D 

Alex23

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funniest shit I've read on here all week ;D

"no one", I consent to being "blasted" by your lil' "fists of fury".

We will meet up next week.

Signed: HugeKing23