Author Topic: Will military pay be halted with Govt shutdown?  (Read 2419 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Will military pay be halted with Govt shutdown?
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 04:38:46 PM »
its on maddows home page from 2 days back.  i was in bed watching (no homo). 5 to 7 video clips of it, plus pence yesterday.  or you can say it doesn't exist, make me look it up for you... but the last time i asked you for a source, you said 'google', so.......
so no link, nothing?

come on bro you work with computers for a living surely you can scrounge up at the very least a link if not a video of this...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 04:41:04 PM »
so no link, nothing?

come on bro you work with computers for a living surely you can scrounge up at the very least a link if not a video of this...

just say it doesn't exist, mmkay?  tell him no tea party members said that, and that it wasn't on the maddow show 2 nights ago.  then i'll find it, an dyou'll be silent.  right?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »
The repubs have sent to bills that would allow us to continue to get paid. The weasly piece of shit currently serving as spokesman said it was a distraction. A  distraction would be me punching him until his head fell off. Where do they find these guys. I think the American people are sick of the US military...there's been little outrage.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 04:50:32 PM »
just say it doesn't exist, mmkay?  tell him no tea party members said that, and that it wasn't on the maddow show 2 nights ago.  then i'll find it, an dyou'll be silent.  right?
LOL im not saying that some nut job didnt say it but id like to see or hear the quote "i promise to shut down the govt" in its full context.

without the 240 spin which is undoubtedly thick in this thread.

so please find that link or a vid...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 04:59:56 PM »
I think the American people are sick of the US military...there's been little outrage.

No they aren't. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 05:11:12 PM »
This is all on obama reid and pelosi for not passing a budget last year because they were too busy w obamacare to deal w reality. 

Fuck you obama and fuck you everyone who supports him. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 05:13:26 PM »
This is all on obama reid and pelosi for not passing a budget last year because they were too busy w obamacare to deal w reality. 

lololol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2011, 07:04:08 AM »

fuck you...how bout that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 07:08:49 AM »
Fine.  But this entire mess is on obama reid pelosi.  Another produxt of their reckless wtf polices we are left to deal with.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2011, 07:24:56 AM »
No they aren't. 

Beach ....there's no outrage. Imagine that 5 years ago. Hell we're not even going nuts about gas. I guess the press is also responsible.

How about the folks supporting Barry's trip to Williamsburg this weekend..none of them getting paid.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2011, 07:38:28 AM »
so speaker of the house isnt to blame at all

Nor all the freshmen Repubs that are on the steps outside shouting and partying for a shut down.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 07:59:24 AM »
DAVID FRUM

As the GOP and President Obama go eyeball to eyeball over a government shutdown, I keep thinking of a story from one of Louisa May Alcott’s novels, the story of the children who put beans up their noses.

Story:

Mother has to run an errand. She tells the children to behave themselves while she is out – and above all, not to put beans up their noses.

To this point, the idea of putting a bean up the nose had never occurred to any of the children. Yet as soon as mother closed the garden gate behind her, the idea began to acquire an irresistible attractiveness. Beans? Up the nose? Genius!

And of course the mother returned to find her children snorting and choking.

From the experience of 1995-1996, you’d think there was one thing Republicans would know: don’t shut down the government. But like the beans, the more the Republicans think about how they should not do it, the more alluringly the idea beckons…

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2011, 08:54:35 AM »
Barry the douchbag does nothing but plays golf and vacations. Ryan and the GOP grabed some sack and actually did something. You libs are a disgrace for voting for Obama.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2011, 09:02:31 AM »
Again - had obama reid pelosi passed a fucking budget last year we would not even be dealing with this.  You pieces of trash who still support these madoffs like obama and reid have no answer for that. 

They are beyond reckless and treasonous.  The gop passed a seperate measure to fund the troops for six months and obama the marxist traitor already said he will veto that. 

So whose ass is to blame for this?   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2011, 10:30:49 AM »
Did you read Reids comments in the other thread?

The repub is far from perfect but the lib is floating in outer space.. no connection with the real world what-so-ever

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2011, 11:29:31 AM »
Beach ....there's no outrage. Imagine that 5 years ago. Hell we're not even going nuts about gas. I guess the press is also responsible.

How about the folks supporting Barry's trip to Williamsburg this weekend..none of them getting paid.

There is some outrage.  I agree with you that the media is asleep at the wheel, although I wouldn't say the public is sick of the military.  Far from it.  Check out this clip.  Someone needs to slap that congressman in the mouth.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2011, 11:34:13 AM »
That clip is exactly why I not only will I never ever vote democrat - but consider them traitors as well. 

If anyone deserves anything its the soldiers.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2011, 12:08:01 PM »
That clip is exactly why I not only will I never ever vote democrat - but consider them traitors as well. 

If anyone deserves anything its the soldiers.     

Rep. Allen West (R-FL), a veteran who left the military after admitting to abusing an Iraqi policeman, is now slamming the GOP for exploiting the troops in the government shutdown fight.

The House passed a bill on Thursday funding the military for the next six months and keeping the government open another week, but Democratic leaders rejected the measure over its inclusion of $12 billion of additional cuts. Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) has accused Democrats of hurting troops, but West said in a statement to CBS on Thursday that he was "disgusted at the perception that Leaders in my own Party...are now using the men and women in uniform" even as he voted for the measure himself.

"The House Majority has now placed the funding for the Department of Defense and the funding for the troops down as a bargaining chip," West said. "In the last 100 days, the House Majority could have passed at any point in time a separate stand alone Appropriations for the Department of Defense and the funding for our men and women in uniform."

better stop voting for repubs too ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »
Allen West , that's your man 333386,right ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2011, 12:20:31 PM »
yes.  West is my guy. 

If you compare him to the communist treasonous pieces of trash you support - yes - West is my guy.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »
Rep. Allen West (R-FL), a veteran who left the military after admitting to abusing an Iraqi policeman, is now slamming the GOP for exploiting the troops in the government shutdown fight.

The House passed a bill on Thursday funding the military for the next six months and keeping the government open another week, but Democratic leaders rejected the measure over its inclusion of $12 billion of additional cuts. Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) has accused Democrats of hurting troops, but West said in a statement to CBS on Thursday that he was "disgusted at the perception that Leaders in my own Party...are now using the men and women in uniform" even as he voted for the measure himself.

"The House Majority has now placed the funding for the Department of Defense and the funding for the troops down as a bargaining chip," West said. "In the last 100 days, the House Majority could have passed at any point in time a separate stand alone Appropriations for the Department of Defense and the funding for our men and women in uniform."

better stop voting for repubs too ;D

he see it for what it is,do you agree with him

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2011, 12:23:45 PM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2011, 12:25:00 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2011, 12:28:57 PM »
that's not the question, don't play hannity :D

:D :D :D :D