Author Topic: Jay Cutler  (Read 6664 times)

jpboudro

• Getbig II
  • Whatever it Takes!!
Jay Cutler
« on: August 29, 2005, 09:25:24 PM »
Anyone have any recent pics of Jay Cutler?

whitewidow

Re: Jay Cutler
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 07:43:01 PM »
I saw him Yesterday eating at changs china bistro and he was fuckin huge- looked about 285. he had like four plates of shit in front of him.

Rob1986

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 07:49:54 PM »
taken this past weekend

SNB

• Getbig III
  • check yo' self
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 07:54:56 PM »
fairly recent i believe

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 09:06:33 PM »
Take off that stupid G-Unit shirt and wipe your ass with it.  I can't stand people who wear that dumb shit.  Whoever looks up to someone with an IQ under 90, is a fucking moron.  And the whole "being hard" thing, is strictly for high school suburban kids who feel bad because their parents have money.  Grow the fuck up.  Only in America do we emulate some dick who sells crack and gets shot.  No wonder why other countries hate us.
I really don't think Jay praises 50 cent, but the shirt is a no.
Croatch on...
N

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 09:13:40 PM »
i just like jay,,, cool guy........to bad rons so much better....ronnie talks like an an idiot...jay would take the sport up to a new bettter level  publicly....mag,tv ect interviews,,,plus happily married dude with a super cool hot wife that was his high school sweetheart.....if he only had more hills,valleys,dips n rips in his back...sucks !! if his back just remotely matched his front!!! ....and got that loose skin on his lower back lypoed or cut out!! sucked out!!!!!  then hed have a decent chance of winnin with the new    "belly rules"!!.........thats only if  ronnie came in off...tooo bad ronnie is really unbeatable at this time unless he just came in way too heavy!!   n just think unless ron gets injured i think he could win for another 5 years or so!!   and obviously im not a ron fan!!    jay is my current fav followed by cormier......alltime fav is arnold    2nd is dorian!!

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 09:38:25 PM »
Take off that stupid G-Unit shirt and wipe your ass with it. I can't stand people who wear that dumb shit. Whoever looks up to someone with an IQ under 90, is a fucking moron. And the whole "being hard" thing, is strictly for high school suburban kids who feel bad because their parents have money. Grow the f**k up. Only in America do we emulate some dick who sells crack and gets shot. No wonder why other countries hate us.
Croatch on...
Might have a point there.  Maybe cause to post a new thread.  HS suburban kids feel bad cause parents got $.  ;D lol.  Kinda true though, sad really.  The guys that are in want out and the ones that are out want in.  Can I get an amen?  ::)

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 09:40:39 PM »
i just like jay,,, cool guy........to bad rons so much better....ronnie talks like an an idiot...jay would take the sport up to a new bettter level  publicly....mag,tv ect interviews,,,plus happily married dude with a super cool hot wife that was his high school sweetheart.....if he only had more hills,valleys,dips n rips in his back...sucks !! if his back just remotely matched his front!!! ....and got that loose skin on his lower back lypoed or cut out!! sucked out!!!!!  then hed have a decent chance of winnin with the new    "belly rules"!!.........thats only if  ronnie came in off...tooo bad ronnie is really unbeatable at this time unless he just came in way too heavy!!   n just think unless ron gets injured i think he could win for another 5 years or so!!   and obviously im not a ron fan!!    jay is my current fav followed by cormier......alltime fav is arnold    2nd is dorian!!

Nice post!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 05:19:20 AM »
Take off that stupid G-Unit shirt and wipe your ass with it.  I can't stand people who wear that dumb shit.  Whoever looks up to someone with an IQ under 90, is a fucking moron.  And the whole "being hard" thing, is strictly for high school suburban kids who feel bad because their parents have money.  Grow the f**k up.  Only in America do we emulate some dick who sells crack and gets shot.  No wonder why other countries hate us.
Croatch on...

RELAX!!!! 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 07:29:43 AM »
Take off that stupid G-Unit shirt and wipe your ass with it.  I can't stand people who wear that dumb shit.  Whoever looks up to someone with an IQ under 90, is a fucking moron.  And the whole "being hard" thing, is strictly for high school suburban kids who feel bad because their parents have money.  Grow the fuck up.  Only in America do we emulate some dick who sells crack and gets shot.  No wonder why other countries hate us.
Croatch on...

maybe he didnt buy it and where do you get that jay looks up to a drug dealing shit music making thug?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 08:54:24 AM »
he had like four plates of shit in front of him.

Thats what you see during 25% of his 'ripped to shreds' DVD too!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 10:43:24 PM »
RELAX!!!! 
Hey...are you trucker guy looking Mike from the Flex forum?  The one with no striations in his entire body Mike?  What's up...

"I really don't think Jay praises 50 cent, but the shirt is a no."
maybe he didnt buy it and where do you get that jay looks up to a drug dealing shit music making thug?
I thought that's what I said.

N

aussie_wanna_b_big

• Getbig II
  • Lifes too short to be small
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 10:47:20 PM »
Ronnie is a freak, but i reckon Jay deserves the 'O' more than anyone.  His dedication and discipline is second to none

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 11:21:50 PM »
Take off that stupid G-Unit shirt and wipe your ass with it.  I can't stand people who wear that dumb shit.  Whoever looks up to someone with an IQ under 90, is a fucking moron.  And the whole "being hard" thing, is strictly for high school suburban kids who feel bad because their parents have money.  Grow the f**k up.  Only in America do we emulate some dick who sells crack and gets shot.  No wonder why other countries hate us.
Croatch on...

Yeah.....Jay wouldn't have anything to do with illegal drugs.  ;)
But in all seriousness, I'm surprised Jay would wear that. It just makes him look like a 300pound assclown.
"Shut the F up and train"

Crunchbar

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 11:27:49 PM »
Croatch on...

croatch, g-unit and sean john make alot of clothes for big guys that acctually look decent as opposed to the other shitty big guy clothes companies.

crunch on....

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2005, 01:34:43 AM »
where can i get shirts like those? it doesnt mean i look up to no one, what else am i gonna buy nike shirts?

gli_ya

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2005, 02:27:43 AM »
where can i get shirts like those? it doesnt mean i look up to no one, what else am i gonna buy nike shirts?
Everyone wants to be like jay...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2005, 05:46:18 AM »
taken 2 days ago

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 05:40:23 AM »
Looks like Jay Leno has been working out!!!! lol

R.

fonz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 12:12:50 PM »
olympia 2005

body88

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »
Croatch you ever think he wears hip hop inspired clothing becuase he is 285  pounds at 5'9 and that shit runs huge?

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 12:31:09 PM »

Hiphop shirts and jeans are perfect for bodybuilders because they are really big.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 01:18:28 PM »
you should be an IFBB judge. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 01:32:21 PM »
Croatch on...
   I like Jay and all but I agree with you....Also I hate to see these whiggers that wear  PhatFarm and FUBU and have their hats on side ways....oh and they have their pants hang'n down by their knee caps...I hate that sh!t >:(
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
  • EVEN THE MIGHTY OAK STARTS AS AN ACORN
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 01:47:44 PM »
Croatch on...

I'M GONNA HAVE TO AGREE. THESE PARTICULAR BRANDS OF CLOTHING BELONG ON COLORED FOLKS, NOT WHITE PEOPLE. I'M A FAN A JAY'S, THOUGH I DID LOSE A TINY BIT OF RESPECT WITH THE CHOICE OF CLOTHING. :'(
14 WORDS