Author Topic: Cops Pepper Spray 8 Year Old With "pointed stick"  (Read 2934 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cops Pepper Spray 8 Year Old With "pointed stick"
« on: April 06, 2011, 05:08:16 PM »

good, little prick don't belong with regular kids

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Re: Cops Pepper Spray 8 Year Old With "pointed stick"
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »
Why doesn't his fat mom just beat his ass for being an idiot?  What is wrong with parents these days.
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 05:55:08 PM »
he blames 'i cant control my body'.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 05:57:02 PM »
Why doesn't his fat mom just beat his ass for being an idiot?  What is wrong with parents these days.

lol.  Yeah, this. 

At least he said "I kinda deserved it."  Ya think? 

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 06:30:14 PM »
good for the cops

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 06:36:15 PM »
LOL that little fuck deserves to be in juvi and his mom needs her ass beat.

If i acted like that as a kid Id be begging to stay with the cop that pepper sprayed me instead of being sent home to my parents.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 07:05:46 PM »
It is excessive - grabbing a pointy stick off an 8 year old is hardly dangerous.

The chick representing the police has it all wrong - listing the things the 8 year old was doing is NOT the way to defend this.

To defend the use of non-lethal weapons like this, you need to look at the alternatives. If the 8 year old had a Samurai sword, then macing the little turd would be justified as the alternate outcomes are quite severe.

As it is, the police over-reacted. There really weren't any dire potential outcomes of taking the pointy stick of the kid.

What really happened here is the kid is a fucking turd and needs to be gotten back in line. As it's probably illegal to even hit your own kids in the US (not sure, I know it is in the UK) and all the school can do is 'stern talking', then I am fairly sure some pissed off cop dished out a bit of what he deserved.

Of course, the mother has now negated any benefits to the child by telling him how bad the cop was for doing this.

So...

- It was not necessary to pepper spray the kid to calm him down
- It was necessary to pepper spray the kid for being an annoying little turd
- This kid needs a tough hand but sadly that is no longer an option with kids
- This kid will grow up to be a stain on society unless things change for him and his parents see the light
- The police spokeswoman is as much a part of the problem as the schools/parents

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 07:14:26 PM »
I agree it wasnt necessary to calm him down but then again shooting a person isnt exactly necessary at all there are other ways to go about taking someone down in EVERY CASE.

It just depends on a number of factors in this case the kid had torn up a room, threatened ppl, and was armed. I agree and if i was one of the teachers I would have put it to bed when it started.

the kid needs to be dealt with now b/c in a few years he is going to be able to do some pretty good damage.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 07:50:24 PM »
It is excessive - grabbing a pointy stick off an 8 year old is hardly dangerous.

The chick representing the police has it all wrong - listing the things the 8 year old was doing is NOT the way to defend this.

To defend the use of non-lethal weapons like this, you need to look at the alternatives. If the 8 year old had a Samurai sword, then macing the little turd would be justified as the alternate outcomes are quite severe.

As it is, the police over-reacted. There really weren't any dire potential outcomes of taking the pointy stick of the kid.

What really happened here is the kid is a fucking turd and needs to be gotten back in line. As it's probably illegal to even hit your own kids in the US (not sure, I know it is in the UK) and all the school can do is 'stern talking', then I am fairly sure some pissed off cop dished out a bit of what he deserved.

Of course, the mother has now negated any benefits to the child by telling him how bad the cop was for doing this.

So...

- This kid will grow up to be a stain on society unless things change for him and his parents see the light
- The police spokeswoman is as much a part of the problem as the schools/parents

First of all, it wasn't "just a pointed stick".  The kid ripped the molding off a door frame in his rage and was using that as his weapon.  Just because the kid has a chronological age of 8, doesn't mean he wasn't a danger to himself or everyone around him.

The police report says 8-year-old Aiden was “climbing the cart and spitting at teachers. He also broke wood trim off the walls and was trying to stab teachers with it.”

The report continues, saying Aiden was holding something that looked like a sharpened stick and he screamed, “Get away from me you f---ers.”

By the time police arrived, young Aidan was in a full-blown meltdown. He had ripped molding from the wall and tossed chairs and a TV cart around the classroom. He had grabbed a stick and chased his teachers into the office, where they locked themselves in. “

In fact, it was not the first time that Aidan’s anger issues had led to a confrontation with police. Twice before, authorities had to be summoned to “talk him down” after outbursts in school, his mother said.

"Of all the tools the officers had at their disposal -- a Taser, a nightstick -- I believe they not only made a great choice, but the absolutely perfect choice in ending the situation," he says. "People ask, 'Couldn't you have just grabbed the kid?' But he's about eighty pounds, and very capable of doing some damage. And we're not only concerned about the safety of other people in that school, but also the eight-year-old's safety -- and I think the chances of injury would have gone up tremendously if we had gone hands-on with him. But other than the burning sensation of the pepper spray, which was washed off and quickly neutralized, there were no injuries to anyone."

:

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »

Well at least this little fuck realizes he is an ass and recognizes he is on the road to prison. His admission to his mental issues is NOT helping his case. I see another CHARLES MANSON in the making already. Whatever happened to normal eight year olds who liked to climb rocks, ride bikes, play with LEGO blocks and build things???
C

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 05:07:50 AM »
While cops in American have gotten way out of control and a lot of them think they are god and can beat up or arrest whoever they want....  I really think this kid deserved it, safest way to calm the little shit down and resolve the situation with no one getting hurt. 

His mom should be pepper sprayed as well, and put on a bread and water diet.
Live free or die

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 05:11:02 AM »
While cops in American have gotten way out of control and a lot of them think they are god and can beat up or arrest whoever they want....  I really think this kid deserved it, safest way to calm the little shit down and resolve the situation with no one getting hurt. 

His mom should be pepper sprayed as well, and put on a bread and water diet.

no bread, tooo many carbs

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 06:00:39 AM »
^haha, yeah that's true, just water, you can go 30 days without food,she'll be fine.
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 06:40:58 AM »

By the time police arrived, young Aidan was in a full-blown meltdown. He had ripped molding from the wall and tossed chairs and a TV cart around the classroom. He had grabbed a stick and chased his teachers into the office, where they locked themselves in. “

This kid is totally a getbigger.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 07:18:08 AM »

So...

GOOD POST

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 08:03:14 AM »
personally, I don't think the cops needed to use anything, would you for an 8 year old?  If you can't get an 8 year old under control without using extras you probably shouldn't be a cop.  But with the headlines these days, kudos to the cops for not going in and shooting him ::)

That said, this kid and his parents have bigtime problems that need delt with before he grows up to be another idiot shooting up the whole school.

Disgusting that the mom sat there in the interview like her kid didn't do anything wrong ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 08:18:40 AM »
i have no problem with using pepper spray,maybe next time he wants to act like a fu#king moron he will think ,humm the last time i did this i got that burning shit in my eyes. and lets be honest, nobody here would want their 8 year old in the same room as that kid,he could as easily have stuck that stick in some kids eye

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 09:17:16 AM »
i disagree, that kid was huge.  i've seen some 3rd graders fck up teachers.  true, these were cops, but the kid had a weapon, they had been there 2 times before for his violent outbursts...

it was that or take him down physically, break a few ribs, and get sued.  A 110 pound crazy ass 8 year old can hurt you.  low center of gravity, etc.   And with a pointy stick!  I remember teachers having ribs broken by 8 year olds.

1) pepper spray tops 2) tazer 3) take him down and give him a concussion.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 09:33:14 AM »
110 pounds at 8 years old?  No more sugar, no more anything with white flour or processed anything.  Keep him under 1500 cal per day.  His diet is likely affecting his moods also. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 09:36:04 AM »
110 pounds at 8 years old?  No more sugar, no more anything with white flour or processed anything.  Keep him under 1500 cal per day.  His diet is likely affecting his moods also. 

just an estimate.  but very possible.  thick fat kid, and with the low center of gravity, they can mess up a small woman teacher - and that's WITHOUT a sharpened stick.

Screw the kid.  "I can't control my body".  I betcha the next time he thinks about stabbing someone, he'll remember how that pepper spray felt and consider just how well he can control his body

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 09:41:53 AM »
i'll bet the kid never had no discipline at home that's why it's a free for all with him, she looks like a lazy parent

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »
Mom should kill herself.

She should be ashamed to say that she can't handle an 8 year old.... bitch looks like she weight 2 and a 1/2 bills easy.

If I picked up a piece of floor molding, my mom would have picked up a damn 2 x 4.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 11:53:31 AM »
Statement made by the mother.

"The school he was at was for children who have social and emotional behavioral issues ... They know what the kids are capable of before they took him on. " Eliott tells the news show her son's violent behavior occurs only at school, but that Aidan has not been diagnosed with any disorder.

"I kind of deserved it," Aidan tells "Today."

:

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 01:39:18 PM »

Damn, Blacken with a great post.  Couldn't agree more.....world must be ending..