Author Topic: Any Getbiggers live in Texas?  (Read 4847 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Any Getbiggers live in Texas?
« on: April 06, 2011, 06:28:18 PM »
 A decent opportunity just popped up for me in a suburb of Dallas Texas.

Anyone live in Texas? How is it living there?

I'm probably not gonna take it. But, maybe....

So is Texas a cool place to be? Or is it a shithole?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Any Getbiggers live in Texas?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »

It IS a cool place, and no shithole, but this will change once you move there.

hth.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 06:33:36 PM »

It IS a cool place, and no shithole, but this will change once you move there.

hth.

That's true. When I move into a new town the property values immediately drop 20% and half the women mysteriously get pregnant.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
That's true. When I move into a new town the property values immediately drop 20% and half the women mysteriously get pregnant.

Isn't it amazing what women will do to get out of your target zone?

Better stay in India, they won't give you a visa for the states in any case, Sushant.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 06:37:40 PM »

So you're a black dude huh?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 06:37:49 PM »
Isn't it amazing what women will do to get out of your target zone?

Better stay in India, they won't give you a visa for the states in any case, Sushant.

I wish I was in India, that place is so fucking cool. I'm stuck in a much colder, shittier country at the moment.

By the way, how much does your Mom cost these days? Still ten dollars for everything?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »

I'm not black, i'm just a "white black". It's awesome ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 06:39:46 PM »
I wish I was in India, that place is so fucking cool. I'm stuck in a much colder, shittier country at the moment.

By the way, how much does your Mom cost these days? Still ten dollars for everything?

LOL, resulting to insulting my mom shows me i struck a nerve.

I don't know how much my mom costs, YOU see her much more often than i do, right? You should be more careful with your financials, ten dollars is a lot of money where you live.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 06:44:08 PM »
LOL, resulting to insulting my mom shows me i struck a nerve.

I don't know how much my mom costs, YOU see her much more often than i do, right? You should be more careful with your financials, ten dollars is a lot of money where you live.

Well, I can just bitchslap your Mom a few times and then make her fuck 20 johns in one night. That's like a hundred dollars for me.

Then I fuck her in the ass afterwards for ten. Now that's profit. That's some baller shit.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 06:44:18 PM »
What's the decent opportunity?

get offered to live as a rich man's dog, while he feeds you dog food and pays for a surgery to make your ears pointy?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 06:48:26 PM »
Well, I can just bitchslap your Mom a few times and then make her fuck 20 johns in one night. That's like a hundred dollars for me.

Then I fuck her in the ass afterwards for ten. Now that's profit. That's some baller shit.

Wow.

That was hard, i am going to cry now.  ::) ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »

ROFL x2, thats why I love this place

btw bfrs, what do you do for a living?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 06:52:11 PM »
What's the decent opportunity?

get offered to live as a rich man's dog, while he feeds you dog food and pays for a surgery to make your ears pointy?

It's a decent job, also a room for rent on a friend's big property. So it's a good job + good place to stay. I'm thinking about it.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 06:53:47 PM »
ROFL x2, thats why I love this place

btw bfrs, what do you do for a living?

I do lots of different jobs.

Right now my 9-5 gig is in the English Education industry.

What do you do for a living? You probably just giggolo hot bitchez out of all their money like a true playa right?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 06:59:59 PM »
Houston native here,...Weather wise, the area of Texas you refer to has a drier less humid climate than Houston does, but you will still use the air conditioner.

Dallas is more in tune with the "Western" mystique than Houston is...But Houston is more "international" than Dallas...I passed a park in Houston the other day where a "Cricket" league plays.

Dallas and Houston are both Republican politically,...But Houston Republicans tend to like Franklin Roosevelt and what he did. The elder Bush is very much like Nelson Rockefeller in his thinking. (yes I have met the man)

You will find a great many people into art, music, and high culture in both Houston and Dallas, but more so Houston, due to the fact that so many are from around the world.

University educations have historically been very "available" regardless of financial or academic back ground.

I think you would like it personally...

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 07:01:42 PM »
I do lots of different jobs.

Right now my 9-5 gig is in the English Education industry.

What do you do for a living? You probably just giggolo hot bitchez out of all their money like a true playa right?

only in my free time (last saturday made a chick buy me some whey cans, true story). During regular hours Im a small timer in the investment banking industry.

so you teach english for foreigners uh? that makes sense, I was just writing on the where is jnn thread how your gay jokes and flames are always well written and vivid, you seem like a guy who has talent for writing, and pays good attention when doing it.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 07:04:46 PM »
only in my free time (last saturday made a chick buy me some whey cans, true story). During regular hours Im a small timer in the investment banking industry.

so you teach english for foreigners uh? that makes sense, I was just writing on the where is jnn thread how your gay jokes and flames are always well written and vivid, you seem like a guy who has talent for writing, and pays good attention when doing it.

That you very much. My writings been compared to Hemmingway, Dickens and Tolstoy.

Keep on pimpin', keep da pimp hand strong.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 07:07:28 PM »
Houston native here,...Weather wise, the area of Texas you refer to has a drier less humid climate than Houston does, but you will still use the air conditioner.

Dallas is more in tune with the "Western" mystique than Houston is...But Houston is more "international" than Dallas...I passed a park in Houston the other day where a "Cricket" league plays.

Dallas and Houston are both Republican politically,...But Houston Republicans tend to like Franklin Roosevelt and what he did.  The elder Bush is very much like Nelson Rockefeller in his thinking. (yes I have met the man)

You will find a great many people into art, music, and high culture in both Houston and Dallas, but more so Houston, due to the fact that so many are from around the world.

University educations have historically been very "available" regardless of financial or academic back ground.

Good info. Thaks a lot.

I remember when I moved to Denver. People told me it was multi-cultural and international. But then I got there and I felt like I was in Whitebread USA. But that's probably because i'm from the West Coast where it's REALLY international.

I heard Texas is a little more international though. Difficult decision....

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »
Some hot chicks in Texas.

Yep I know that. And they are usually pretty rowdy and easy to nail too. Gotta love those slutty all-American type of chicks.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 07:56:31 PM »
Graduted HS in san antonio

Loved it there

Riverwalk is the siht

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 08:22:46 PM »

Dallas and Houston are both Republican politically,...But Houston Republicans tend to like Franklin Roosevelt and what he did. The elder Bush is very much like Nelson Rockefeller in his thinking. (yes I have met the man)

Where in Houston? I rent an apartment in La Maison (near Kirby-Westheimer intersection) at which I crash from time to time. agree with your assessment that Houston is more cosmopolitan than Dallas.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 08:31:59 PM »
Some hot chicks in Texas.
Alexis Texas hottest hoe on the net.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »

dallas is a dirty shithole...i was born and raised in texas, and still live here...but fuck dallas..

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 09:29:08 PM »
dude, if he is white and in Dallas he will be a endangered species...

bench

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »
Near North I 45 and Parker, close to Mattress Mack's