Author Topic: MICHIGAN Blog - Questions and i will give answers  (Read 14996 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: MICHIGAN Blog - Questions and i will give answers
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 10:01:55 AM »
I read the first two lines.  In my opinion, Michigan should go in another direction - Denard was Josh Groban's player and Groban's gone.  Or they can wait around and hope that Denard magically gets to the open field -- maybe he shouldn't be a qb then.

So, The Big Ten player of the year cannot adjust? Have you even seen any of the practices with Denard running the team? Have you even read anything that Denard has said about the old offense and the new one? Al Borges is bring back the West Coast offense that fits his talents. Hell, Denard ran this offense in Dearfield Beach, Florida.

Borges runs a pro-style offense, but he said it has gone through much tweaking over the years, and describes his philosophy as more of a hybrid pro-style.

He has run some aspects of the spread offense.

"To say we're a spread team, we're not that," Borges said. "But you can't say, we're going to blow up and start all over again, not when you have a talent like (Robinson).
D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 10:06:31 AM »
Guess we'll find out soon enough.  I'm convinced Michigan will not go anywhere with Denard.  I'm half-way sorry about that as I do not like OSU.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 10:14:52 AM »
That is your opinion and means nothing.  8) Jadeveon  :D
D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 10:39:07 AM »
 ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 11:05:52 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 12:16:54 PM »
So who is your team man?

One of my parents went to grad school at UM, so I like them.  I also follow OU pretty closely (not from OK - just a long story).  I went to a school that has been playing football for longer than most, but the program is not very good now.  Div. 1AA.  I follow them obviously but just because.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »

Not a fan of what i am seeing right here.  >:(
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2011, 11:23:36 AM »
 8)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
8)

His son is a Fifth year senior who plays Strong Safety and Corner.

My outlook on Today's spring game.

Not the entire 2011 however you can see things in this game that will be challenging going forward in the least.

-Denard will never be "comfortable" in the pocket going through his reads and hold your breath on 3rd and long.

-Big Will still plays too high and can be blocked one on one-he will get better but his lack of development from the previous regieme is sad and obvious.

-Our starting FG kicker better be a true Freshman.

-We will be watching the future at Safety no matter who starts and an education is expensive.

-At this point anytime we have a Full Back on the field we are playing 10 against 11 becuase our FB made zero impact-and this changing over the summer probably not.

-Asking this coaching staff to coach up the linebacker play in one season is not likely-our LB's got sucked in more then once and once an opposing RB is past the D-Line start gripping.

Although you can improve in the off season you can take away some certainties from the spring game.

I will have more at a later time.  ;)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2011, 04:19:25 PM »
Got to have a FG kicker and D backs to improve bottom line. The coaching change should help plus another year of experience on D. I got them top 15 next year.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2011, 04:24:19 PM »
Got to have a FG kicker and D backs to improve bottom line. The coaching change should help plus another year of experience on D. I got them top 15 next year.

Yea, i watched a few spring games from various teams and i know it is four months away but they need much more practice. MICH did pull in two Big time Linebackers in the last two days and we need them this year, but they are in next years class.  8) Denard looks lost when takin snaps under center as does Devin.  :-\ Al Borges has some time to fix this and he better use every second of his time. I still did not see a RB emerge.  >:( I know some guys had a few broken bones, but that should not have limited the from playing in the spring game.
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2011, 04:37:58 PM »
Yea, i watched a few spring games from various teams and i know it is four months away but they need much more practice. MICH did pull in two Big time Linebackers in the last two days and we need them this year, but they are in next years class.  8) Denard looks lost when takin snaps under center as does Devin.  :-\ Al Borges has some time to fix this and he better use every second of his time. I still did not see a RB emerge.  >:( I know some guys had a few broken bones, but that should not have limited the from playing in the spring game.
Yea RB is another weak point, Denard is the running back if goes down lights out he needs help got a couple good receivers but other than that a decent line. Will the LB's be redshirted this year?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
Yea RB is another weak point, Denard is the running back if goes down lights out he needs help got a couple good receivers but other than that a decent line. Will the LB's be redshirted this year?

No sir. We have one decent one coming in this year and he HAS to play.  :-\

The Linebacking Corp is beyond thin.  >:(

Brady Hoke and many MICHIGAN players have been taking shots at RR and his coaching style.  8)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 04:06:53 PM »
 8)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »
8)

This man has pissed me off and disappointed me numerous times since leaving MICHIGAN. He was at the Spring Game last Saturday and had his Charity Basketball across from "The Big House".

D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 04:12:25 PM »
This man has pissed me off and disappointed me numerous times since leaving MICHIGAN. He was at the Spring Game last Saturday and had his Charity Basketball across from "The Big House".

Not cool, but a fast mofo.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2011, 04:17:57 PM »
Not cool, but a fast mofo.

He has been in trouble since he left AA.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2011, 12:29:41 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Man-runs-99-miles-home-after-completing-London-M?urn=oly-wp125

That is amazing.  :) I give money and help young children who suffer from this also. Many kids see their lives as over or that they are freaks because their Parent/s have left them, but i have to be there to help them out. I love hearing stories like this because these stories can inspire even the fattest slobs or people who also suffer from epilepsy.

Thank you.  8)
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2011, 11:39:36 AM »

8)

D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2011, 04:48:01 PM »
 8)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »
MICHIGAN is going back to a Big Ten offense that has a RB that can carry the rock for 25 carries or more.  8) This is going to hurt our APR, but ohh well.
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2011, 05:02:34 PM »
MICHIGAN is going back to a Big Ten offense that has a RB that can carry the rock for 25 carries or more.  8) This is going to hurt our APR, but ohh well.
Well it may help Denard from getting hurt.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2011, 05:08:15 PM »
Well it may help Denard from getting hurt.

Pretty much. See, Denard is a scrambler and he has to learn to to go through his progressions. I have been watching spring practice and he had alot to learn, so i guess we will see. Denard must learn that if he can take off, DO IT! He has to learn how to slide and avoid contact because we are thin at QB! There is a 5* QB for the 2013 class that is a in-state QB that wants to go to MICH, and Denard will be a Senior, Devin Gardner will be a Red Shirt Sophomore and Russel Bellomy could be a RS freshman or a true Sophomore.  8)
D