Author Topic: Paul Ryan's Budget Cuts  (Read 2147 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Paul Ryan's Budget Cuts
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
Really?

Look at that backlash in wisconsin.  People hate the fcking tea party suddenly.

Wait til average americans, asleep in 2010, see the videos of some smug hillbilly tea party congressman screaming "screw the govt, let's shut er down!"

Your boy Pence was screaming iit YESTERDAY.  

Americans like video.  They are going to be reminded the tea partiers promised to shut it down, then it got shut down, all while tea party member were STILl scremaing 'shut it down'.

bachmann is smart - she's saying she's optimistic it won't be shut down, when it obviously will.

Yeah, a bunch of disgusting goverment leeches screaming ike babies constitutes a masjority brecause their wefare checks are being cut.   boo freakig hoo.  I hope the govt shuts down permanently personally.  If almost all of these parasites in govt got fired tommorow, sorry, not my problem.  

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »
Really?

Look at that backlash in wisconsin.  People hate the fcking tea party suddenly.

Wait til average americans, asleep in 2010, see the videos of some smug hillbilly tea party congressman screaming "screw the govt, let's shut er down!"

Your boy Pence was screaming iit YESTERDAY.  

Americans like video.  They are going to be reminded the tea partiers promised to shut it down, then it got shut down, all while tea party member were STILl scremaing 'shut it down'.

bachmann is smart - she's saying she's optimistic it won't be shut down, when it obviously will.

Dude, whatever, the fact still remains that the Dems did not present a budget when it is a constitutional obligation. They pulled this shit for political gain, fuck the country, as long as they get power. If thats the kind of assholes you want running the country?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 11:39:54 AM »
Atleast someone has the stones to address the problem, unlike the democratic congress (no budget) or the Democratic POTUS ( no clue), whats really going to be funny is when we don't do anything and the depression hits, won't be any entitlements then, will there

I'm not against tackling the problem at all.. I agree it needs to be sorted.  However, the way he is going about it and the drastic nature of it, not to mention the cuts for corporations and wealthy are going to hand Obama another 4 years.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 11:41:16 AM »
Doesn't matter doofus.  You sided with those folks against Obamacare.  Posted videos and talked to death about how Obamacare would give control to the state etc.  How does cutting spending to those programs not force more and more people towards an earlier death?  Seems to me the REAL DEATH Panels are those cutting spending for the elderly and dependent.  

Enjoy watching Obama win another election in 2012.   8)

Yeah ok moron.    9% UE, $5 gas fr a year, obama will ot get 45% if we have another year of this shit.   

The economic illiteracy you leftist dope is beyond staggering.  EVEN OBAMA'S OWN DEBT COMMISSION AGREES W RYANS PLAN!     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 11:42:21 AM »
please, guys, understand i'm not talking right/wrong here.

i'm talking political reality - learn to separate the two.  karl rove was a disgusting pig, but a brilliant strategist.

When 2012 rolls around, Obama will stand on that debate stage and say "The repubs required I end obamacare and slash medicare, or they would shut it down.  And they did!  Just like they said they did.

Strategically speaking - 33 - please can you admit it was dogshit stpid for any tea party candidate to get in front of a camera and scream "i promise to shut down the govt", given the amount of damage it could do to the ENTIRE GOP two years later if a shutdown really happened?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »
I'm not against tackling the problem at all.. I agree it needs to be sorted.  However, the way he is going about it and the drastic nature of it, not to mention the cuts for corporations and wealthy are going to hand Obama another 4 years.  

Yeah because obama/pelosis drastic reckless shit over the past few years make it such that we need drastic action to correct course. 

Again:

www.usdebtclock.org

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 11:44:38 AM »
Yeah ok moron.    9% UE, $5 gas fr a year, obama will ot get 45% if we have another year of this shit.   

The economic illiteracy you leftist dope is beyond staggering.  EVEN OBAMA'S OWN DEBT COMMISSION AGREES W RYANS PLAN!     

Haha reduced to weak insults.  Oh dear 333 it's gonna be funny seeing you melt down again when Obama wins another term  ;D

It makes fiscal sense no doubt, but it doesn't make POPULAR sense.  When was the last time people voted not in their own self interest, but in the interest of the future?  I'll tell you the last time - never.  

Obama 2012 - it's coming thanks to Ryan's budget!
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »

Maybe because time is not on our side in the matter, no one seems to think past tomorrow, the problem is drastic and needs a drastic solution. All I hear about are entitlements, where in the constitution is it listed that anyone is entitled to anything?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »
Yeah, so Obama is again putting his own selfish disgusting narrow personal self interest over the good of the country.   A real pattern for him.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 11:49:32 AM »
Maybe because time is not on our side in the matter, no one seems to think past tomorrow, the problem is drastic and needs a drastic solution. All I hear about are entitlements, where in the constitution is it listed that anyone is entitled to anything?

It doesn't.  But until you can not have people vote in their own self interest.  You will have issues like this.  Governments need to understand this, it's not about cuts persay.   Cuts are unpopular and an unpopular government is a former government.  It's about growing revenue. 

That is the discussion we need to be having. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 11:51:17 AM »
It doesn't.  But until you can not have people vote in their own self interest.  You will have issues like this.  Governments need to understand this, it's not about cuts persay.   Cuts are unpopular and an unpopular government is a former government.  It's about growing revenue. 

Oh yeah, grow revenue by putting more on welfare and food stamps, discouraging employment, etc.  Yeah thts the trick!   ::)  ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 11:51:31 AM »

If the government actually followed the constitution, we wouldn't even be having this discussion because no entitlement would exist and the government would have more than enough money to operate.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 11:53:34 AM »
If the government actually followed the constitution, we wouldn't even be having this discussion because no entitlement would exist and the government would have more than enough money to operate.

but we do have entitlements and we do need to have this discussion. 
Abandon every hope...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 11:54:36 AM »

What we need is for able bodied people to get off the government tit and contribute something.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

Not obama  - he tossed his own debt commission recomendations aside so he can play politics and divert attention away from his horrible presidency.    Even Bowles and Simpson are pissed off at how reckless Obama is being in this.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »
please, guys, understand i'm not talking right/wrong here.

i'm talking political reality - learn to separate the two.  karl rove was a disgusting pig, but a brilliant strategist.

When 2012 rolls around, Obama will stand on that debate stage and say "The repubs required I end obamacare and slash medicare, or they would shut it down.  And they did!  Just like they said they did.

Strategically speaking - 33 - please can you admit it was dogshit stpid for any tea party candidate to get in front of a camera and scream "i promise to shut down the govt", given the amount of damage it could do to the ENTIRE GOP two years later if a shutdown really happened?

333 - is following the "cut off your nose to spite your face strategy"

but then again he hates almost everyone and everthing in and about this country so it probably is not a big suprise

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 11:57:26 AM »
What we need is for able bodied people to get off the government tit and contribute something.

So we need investment in jobs?  How does this come about?  Cut taxes and you cut a vital part of revenue that you HAVE to be 100% you will get back in the form of income tax from the newly employed.  Raise taxes and you less people generally get hired unless the business grows.

So how do you grow the private sector without cutting off vital revenue needed in a time of deficit?  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 12:00:23 PM »
So we need investment in jobs?  How does this come about?  Cut taxes and you cut a vital part of revenue that you HAVE to be 100% you will get back in the form of income tax from the newly employed.  Raise taxes and you less people generally get hired unless the business grows.

So how do you grow the private sector without cutting off vital revenue needed in a time of deficit?  

50% of the govt is not "vital".   How about we start  bama's ball washing program?    how abut we tell the govtto fucking go away and let business people grow and thrive and be left alone?   

How about we tell all the enviro nazi lawyers who shut everything down to fucking die?   How about we tell class action lawyers to rot in hell and and that scam?   Ho about we abolish the EPA and energy Dept.   We did fine before those two horrible agencies were formed and they dont live up to their stated goals, etc etc.     

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »

You cut everything across the board, and create an attractive atmosphere for business, it all comes down to the government spending to much. You or I can't borrow 40 cents of every dollar we spend can we?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 12:07:20 PM »
You cut everything across the board, and create an attractive atmosphere for business, it all comes down to the government spending to much. You or I can't borrow 40 cents of every dollar we spend can we?

Well we did borrow 130 odd % of income so is it any wonder the government has functioned just as it's citizens have? 

Cut everything like what?  Government jobs?  Who then hires them?  You fire 500,000 government workers and 500,000 private workers need to be hired to replace them.  that's pretty tough to do even with optimistic job numbers going forward. 
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »
50% of the govt is not "vital".   How about we start  bama's ball washing program?    how abut we tell the govtto fucking go away and let business people grow and thrive and be left alone?   

How about we tell all the enviro nazi lawyers who shut everything down to fucking die?   How about we tell class action lawyers to rot in hell and and that scam?   Ho about we abolish the EPA and energy Dept.   We did fine before those two horrible agencies were formed and they dont live up to their stated goals, etc etc.     

great idea

who needs regulations on air/water quality, safety in nuclear plants, etc...

corporations don't need to breath air or drink clean water and we know their need to make more money is more important than our silly human need not to be poisoned by our own environment

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2011, 12:08:46 PM »

Its amazing  - we borrow .43 of evey dolar and these mini-madoffs on the left act like a few billion is the end of the world.   Unbelievable. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 12:09:15 PM »

how exactly does across the board cuts create an environment more attractive to business

I'm not saying you're not right but I just need to understand your reasoning and maybe you can show an example of how that has worked in the past

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »
how exactly does across the board cuts create an environment more attractive to business

I'm not saying you're not right but I just need to understand your reasoning and maybe you can show an example of how that has worked in the past

Straw- have you even run a small business?   

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2011, 12:12:33 PM »
Well we did borrow 130 odd % of income so is it any wonder the government has functioned just as it's citizens have? 

Cut everything like what?  Government jobs?  Who then hires them?  You fire 500,000 government workers and 500,000 private workers need to be hired to replace them.  that's pretty tough to do even with optimistic job numbers going forward. 

Maybe you live like that but I don't 0 credit card balance, cars paid for, house will be paid for in 5 years. There is lots of wasteful shit that can be cut, but the gutless turds in DC are to scared to address it, because they don't give a shit about America only their ability to stay in power and grow their personal wealth.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ