Author Topic: Paul Ryan's Budget Cuts  (Read 2155 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Paul Ryan's Budget Cuts
« on: April 07, 2011, 09:44:25 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Paul Ryan's Budget Cuts
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 10:03:14 AM »
Dumb cartoon, misleading and probably someone who didn't bother to read the budget and instead just barfed out some tired old partisan garbage to play to the base.

Oh wait, replace "probably" with "definitely".

Thanks for playing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 10:06:13 AM »
why do you guys think so many repubs - well, most of them, includin ALL the 2012 potentials - refuse to give Ryan any support for the bill?

They deliver their generic "a good start" but none will agree with either the specific cuts, or the specific tax cuts.

Why won't Paul's party back him up?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 10:10:34 AM »
why do you guys think so many repubs - well, most of them, includin ALL the 2012 potentials - refuse to give Ryan any support for the bill?

They deliver their generic "a good start" but none will agree with either the specific cuts, or the specific tax cuts.

Why won't Paul's party back him up?

We can speculate about elections, elections in the future, anything related to elections. That's the way it is.

But Ryan is THE ONLY PERSON  that has offered a plan that doesn't completely ignore the Deficit Reduction Committee's recommendations and doesn't include new massive spending increases.

The Democrats have offered ZERO in the way of plans, nothing, nada, zip.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 10:33:38 AM »
my point is that ryan will be abandoned by the 2012 bunch on his budget.

if palin, newt, trump, t-paw, pence, and bachmann had knocked on the white house door together, holding copies of Paul Ryan's budget for obama to read - it would have been a huge story, and obama would have felt huge pressure to bend on the issue.

instead, it's 'every man/woman for themselves', letting paul ryan sink on this one.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 10:53:25 AM »
We can speculate about elections, elections in the future, anything related to elections. That's the way it is.

But Ryan is THE ONLY PERSON  that has offered a plan that doesn't completely ignore the Deficit Reduction Committee's recommendations and doesn't include new massive spending increases.

The Democrats have offered ZERO in the way of plans, nothing, nada, zip.

Dems agreed to the exact amount of cuts that the Repubs initially proposed but, as usual, as soon as they agreed the Repubs doubled down......again

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 11:14:53 AM »
Dems agreed to the exact amount of cuts that the Repubs initially proposed but, as usual, as soon as they agreed the Repubs doubled down......again

Good, the bullshit needs to stop, no citizen could get away with the shit they pull in DC.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 11:18:02 AM »
Evn Bowles and Simpson - OBAMAS' HEADS OF THE DEBT COMMISSION - agree with Ryans' plan! 

But oh yeah, lets blame ryan and the gop and not where it belongs - Obama himself who tossed aside his own fucking debt commission.   ::)  ::)   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »

repubs did propose 33 bil initially.  then they kept moving it up.

anyway it's not about the $billions.  it's about what the billions are used FOR.

Plannet parenthood, NPR, obamacare - obama would be undermining 2 years of legislative 'wins' by his team by signing it.  I don't think the dems ever expected bush to "undo" the iraq war and a few other pieces of legislation with an annual budget.

can't blame the repubs for trying.  it's all about posing and perception now.  If only the tea party members weren't on tv screaming "let's shut down the govt!"

total dumbshits on that one.  How many plays will those get before the 2012 elections?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 11:21:33 AM »
Good, the bullshit needs to stop, no citizen could get away with the shit they pull in DC.

why even bother negotiating then

Dems agreed to Boehners initial level of cuts

I say shut down the government and let the Repubs suffer the consequences

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 11:22:37 AM »
Evn Bowles and Simpson - OBAMAS' HEADS OF THE DEBT COMMISSION - agree with Ryans' plan! 

But oh yeah, lets blame ryan and the gop and not where it belongs - Obama himself who tossed aside his own fucking debt commission.   ::)  ::)   

The point is worrying about this entitlement or that entitlement is going to mean shit it something isn't done and the Chinese decide to cash in some debt.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 11:24:07 AM »

All of this will fall on bama when it is explained that we have a 1.65 TRILLION dollar dficit and this reckless asshole wants to shut the govt down over gvt funded abortions and NPR. 

Nice.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 11:24:54 AM »

And why is it the Repubs fault? Seems to me the Dems didn't bother to present a fucking budget at all just pass bullshit resolutions to keep funding itself. Sorry I can see through the smoke screen of the democrat party on this bullshit. We've already heard Dean and others praying the government shuts down, thinking it will be a repeat of 95, sorry people are paying attention now
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 11:25:32 AM »
repubs did propose 33 bil initially.  then they kept moving it up.

anyway it's not about the $billions.  it's about what the billions are used FOR.
Plannet parenthood, NPR, obamacare - obama would be undermining 2 years of legislative 'wins' by his team by signing it.  I don't think the dems ever expected bush to "undo" the iraq war and a few other pieces of legislation with an annual budget.

can't blame the repubs for trying.  it's all about posing and perception now.  If only the tea party members weren't on tv screaming "let's shut down the govt!"

total dumbshits on that one.  How many plays will those get before the 2012 elections?

exactly right

now it's all about idealogy and politics

I'm sure that will be comforting to  our military who will have to keep working and not getting paid why a bunch of tea baggers piss and moan about NPR and Planned Parenthood

IMO - the supreme court election in Wisconsin is just a harbinger to 2012 elections

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 11:27:15 AM »
And why is it the Repubs fault? Seems to me the Dems didn't bother to present a fucking budget at all just pass bullshit resolutions to keep funding itself. Sorry I can see through the smoke screen of the democrat party on this bullshit.

then why even bother offering a number in the first place

I'm fine with shutting down the government and watching the soundbites of all the Republicans saying what a great thing it is

I'm sure everyone effected by it will thank them in 2012

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 11:29:30 AM »
then why even bother offering a number in the first place

I'm fine with shutting down the government and watching the soundbites of all the Republicans saying what a great thing it is

I'm sure everyone effected by it will thank them in 2012

So you don't care that the Democrats shurked their constitutional duty to present a budget all for political gain?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 11:31:14 AM »
exactly right

now it's all about idealogy and politics

I'm sure that will be comforting to  our military who will have to keep working and not getting paid why a bunch of tea baggers piss and moan about NPR and Planned Parenthood

IMO - the supreme court election in Wisconsin is just a harbinger to 2012 elections

Yeah ok - a real landslide over there.    ::)  ::)

www.usdebtclock.org

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »
All of this will fall on bama when it is explained that we have a 1.65 TRILLION dollar dficit and this reckless asshole wants to shut the govt down over gvt funded abortions and NPR.  Nice.   

govt doesn't fund abortions and the majority (95%) of what PP does is not abortions

Obama's deficit includes the Bush Tax cuts and Bush's wars and hopefully he'll remind people of that every chance he get's

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »
Ryan is handing the 2012 presidency to Obama  :D

Remember those oldies who the GOP sided with against Obamacare?  Remember get your hands off my medicare/mediaid?  Same sh*t will hand the dems the win in 2012. 

Congrats Paul Ryan you just fu*ked over the GOP.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »

Remember those oldies who the GOP sided with against Obamacare?  Remember get your hands off my medicare/mediaid?  Same sh*t will hand the dems the win in 2012. 

::)  ::)

What part of fucking broke do you assholes not grasp?    KC & Straw - do either of you have checking accuont?     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »
All of this will fall on bama when it is explained that we have a 1.65 TRILLION dollar dficit and this reckless asshole wants to shut the govt down over gvt funded abortions and NPR.  

Really?

Look at that backlash in wisconsin.  People hate the fcking tea party suddenly.

Wait til average americans, asleep in 2010, see the videos of some smug hillbilly tea party congressman screaming "screw the govt, let's shut er down!"

Your boy Pence was screaming iit YESTERDAY.  

Americans like video.  They are going to be reminded the tea partiers promised to shut it down, then it got shut down, all while tea party member were STILl scremaing 'shut it down'.

bachmann is smart - she's saying she's optimistic it won't be shut down, when it obviously will.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 11:36:36 AM »

Atleast someone has the stones to address the problem, unlike the democratic congress (no budget) or the Democratic POTUS ( no clue), whats really going to be funny is when we don't do anything and the depression hits, won't be any entitlements then, will there
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 11:38:04 AM »

::)  ::)

What part of fucking broke do you assholes not grasp?    KC & Straw - do either of you have checking accuont?     

Doesn't matter doofus.  You sided with those folks against Obamacare.  Posted videos and talked to death about how Obamacare would give control to the state etc.  How does cutting spending to those programs not force more and more people towards an earlier death?  Seems to me the REAL DEATH Panels are those cutting spending for the elderly and dependent.  

Enjoy watching Obama win another election in 2012.   8)
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 11:38:25 AM »
Yeah ok - a real landslide over there.    ::)  ::)

www.usdebtclock.org

yeah - I'm sure that will give a lot of comfort to the loser who ran unopposed last time and in spite of Repubs (funded in large part by the Koch brothers) spending 2 million dollars in the last week of the campaign got defeated by a candidate who couldn't even afford printed signs