Author Topic: Scott Hall Health Updates  (Read 15186 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Scott Hall Hospitalized
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 02:25:54 PM »
Hard to feel sorry for a promoter who books Hall, Roberts, etc... when they KNOW exactly what they are getting for the price.  Buyer beware...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 02:42:09 PM »
Hard to feel sorry for a promoter who books Hall, Roberts, etc... when they KNOW exactly what they are getting for the price.  Buyer beware...
Exactly...stop booking the guy, as simple as that. Hall is a grown man who has made a lot of bad chioces and he is far from innocent in this situation. But, there will always be some "promoter" and that term I use loosely, who will still bring him to make a few quick bucks off of Hall's name or book him and hope for a train wreck like the one in Fall River for some quick publicity...not saying this is what this guy did though.

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »
When I saw Hall on the card I told my brother it was 50-50 he would show up. The Next TRP show has The New Age Outlaws. What kinda shape are those boys in? I know BABG was in TNA fairly recently.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 06:59:35 PM »
The only person I trust less than a wrestler, is a wrestling promoter.

I agree.
Of the few promoters I've met & dealt with, only ONE did I think was decent.

On the other hand, it's hard to doubt this guy with the video evidence we have depicting Hall's actions.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 05:25:32 AM »
Exactly...stop booking the guy, as simple as that. Hall is a grown man who has made a lot of bad chioces and he is far from innocent in this situation. But, there will always be some "promoter" and that term I use loosely, who will still bring him to make a few quick bucks off of Hall's name or book him and hope for a train wreck like the one in Fall River for some quick publicity...not saying this is what this guy did though.
Not sure if you know about this or if you remember, Mass but there was a match at an independant show a few years ago with older  semi-retired wrestlers on the card. Some are now dead. The main event had Jake Roberts vs Jim Neidhart. Roberts cut a promo prior to the match and he was half in the bag staggering and falling all over the announcer. he wrestled plastered out of his mind and Neidhart was visably pissed. He threatened to leave but the promotor in the back sent out two more wrestlers and made it a tag match and Jake spent the whole match standing on the apron with Damien between his legs like a giant cock and jesturing with the fans. Wow....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2011, 05:33:45 AM »
...Jake spent the whole match standing on the apron with Damien between his legs like a giant cock and jesturing with the fans. Wow....

One of the greatest minds in the business...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 06:32:10 AM »

One of the greatest minds in the business...
He was good. Sad how drug and alcohol abuse can ruin someone.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2011, 07:43:50 AM »
Not sure if you know about this or if you remember, Mass but there was a match at an independant show a few years ago with older  semi-retired wrestlers on the card. Some are now dead. The main event had Jake Roberts vs Jim Neidhart. Roberts cut a promo prior to the match and he was half in the bag staggering and falling all over the announcer. he wrestled plastered out of his mind and Neidhart was visably pissed. He threatened to leave but the promotor in the back sent out two more wrestlers and made it a tag match and Jake spent the whole match standing on the apron with Damien between his legs like a giant cock and jesturing with the fans. Wow....
Heroes of Wrestling? I picked up Jake's DVD and watched it over the weekend...just really sad stuff.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2011, 12:08:46 PM »
Heroes of Wrestling? I picked up Jake's DVD and watched it over the weekend...just really sad stuff.
It was a very interesting bio. I enjoyed Jake's dvd. Very interesting. Sad but interesting especially when he talks about his younger life. Father abused the sister, his other sister was murdered, his younder sister was a whore, he was molested by his much younger step mother, he wore shower curtains sowed into a shirt to school, his grandpa was an alcoholic, etc. Unreal.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »
It was a very interesting bio. I enjoyed Jake's dvd. Very interesting. Sad but interesting especially when he talks about his younger life. Father abused the sister, his other sister was murdered, his younder sister was a whore, he was molested by his much younger step mother, he wore shower curtains sowed into a shirt to school, his grandpa was an alcoholic, etc. Unreal.

Part of me wonders if part of that is a work.
He IS one of the best promos in the business.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2011, 06:25:40 AM »

Part of me wonders if part of that is a work.
He IS one of the best promos in the business.
I honestly don't think it is. He is an old, battered, abused shell of his former self. This guy had it all and lost it all with his problems, poor investments, he's broke, drug and alcohol habits and divorce.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »
Scott Hall’s ex-wife Dana has taken to her Twitter account to beg for prayers for Scott Hall. As we reported earlier, Hall was rushed to the hospital yesterday after overdosing on prescription medications. Dana is at the hospital with Hall and has reached out to Sean Waltman, Kevin Nash, and Shawn Michaels to be there to help Hall.

Dana tweeted: “Everyone pray he lives thru the night so we can do what needs to be done here,omg,we will need a miracle 2 get thru 2 him”

Dana’s Twitter account has been confirmed to be real by Sean Waltman and WrestleZone.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 04:59:42 PM »
Scott Hall’s ex-wife Dana has taken to her Twitter account to beg for prayers for Scott Hall. As we reported earlier, Hall was rushed to the hospital yesterday after overdosing on prescription medications. Dana is at the hospital with Hall and has reached out to Sean Waltman, Kevin Nash, and Shawn Michaels to be there to help Hall.

Dana tweeted: “Everyone pray he lives thru the night so we can do what needs to be done here,omg,we will need a miracle 2 get thru 2 him”

Dana’s Twitter account has been confirmed to be real by Sean Waltman and WrestleZone.com
Is this new ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 05:38:37 PM »
It's pointless to "try getting through to him."

There's only one person left who can help Scott Hall.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2011, 06:17:06 AM »
It's pointless to "try getting through to him."

There's only one person left who can help Scott Hall.

These rehabs just don't seem to work. Are these real hardcore rehabs that WWE is providing or are they "getaway resorts" like the Lindsay Lohan / hollywood type rehabs?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2011, 06:28:58 AM »
These rehabs just don't seem to work. Are these real hardcore rehabs that WWE is providing or are they "getaway resorts" like the Lindsay Lohan / hollywood type rehabs?

I'm guessing the latter.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »
rehab is a joke, I have two friends who've been to rehab, they both told me the most disgusting thing ever,

most of the workers/nurses (not the doctors) at rehab sell the patients drugs at insane prices because they know how
bad they want them and will pay almost anything, it's such a dirty business you're there to get help and as soon as you walk in the door the staff are showing you a menu of what's available at 10x the street price. Fucking bullshit

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2011, 11:16:52 AM »
rehab is a joke, I have two friends who've been to rehab, they both told me the most disgusting thing ever,

most of the workers/nurses (not the doctors) at rehab sell the patients drugs at insane prices because they know how
bad they want them and will pay almost anything, it's such a dirty business you're there to get help and as soon as you walk in the door the staff are showing you a menu of what's available at 10x the street price. Fucking bullshit

In Argentina, Diego Maradona was in a rehab for his cocaine abuse and he was walking around naked all over the rehab centre bangin his girlfriend and doing cocaine in front of everyone and no one cared.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2011, 11:56:07 AM »
damn...rehab sounds cool
L

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2011, 05:55:18 PM »
from Nash-

http://kevinnash.tumblr.com/
Remember Wrestlers are People, JUST Like YOU
Over the last few weeks, since the horrifying New England appearance of Scott Hall, my Twitter page has blown up with plea’s to help Scott. First of all, nobody has to ASK me to help Scott Hall. I consider Scott like a brother. He’s much more than a friend. I have spent more time with Scott Hall in the last 18 years than I have with my wife in the 23 years we’ve been married. We have no secrets between each other. This is ‘real life’. Nobody knows what Scott has gone thru since early childhood to what he has gone thru up unto this point, except for me. I can tell you Scott Hall has neither a drug or alcohol addiction, Scott’s problem is he suffer’s from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Drugs and
alcohol aren’t the problem, to Scott they are the solution. He is a fragile and broken human being, not a race horse that you take a whip to to perform. Scott Hall is in bad shape and each time I talk to him I feel it may be the last. It’s gotten to the point where I save his voice mails, much like I would’ve saved Andrew’s (Tess), because I knew sometimes when I heard his message it could be the last. The media will want to blame wrestling when Scott passes. Scott was broken way before he broke into the ring for the first time. For the last 8 years everything that has come out about Scott has been negative, but I’ve been with him to the Make-A-Wish children, who wanted to see Razor Ramon as their last wish, and see him spend more time than any human being possible and cry like a baby as we drove to the next town. Saying ‘How unfair the World was’. I know how proud Scott is of his children. Every time he spoke of them his face lit up like a kid at Disney for the first time. Scott Hall is a great wrestler, a better friend, but more than anything a very caring human being. Scott never passed a homeless person or someone in need without opening his wallet. This is a guy that has the first two nickles he ever made. he’s not the Bad Guy, he’s not Razor Ramon, he’s SCOTT HALL, from Baltimore, MD. His ex-wife Dana, will be the first to tell you that she’s not perfect. For 15 yrs, I thought she was the enemy. As Scott’s condition continued to decline, and people that were willing to help continued to diminish, Dana and I found ourselves as the last 2 on the wall at the Alamo. I’ve gotten to know her somewhat. She’s a loving, caring Mother, and let’s NOT forget that Scott is the father to her children. She fears, much like I do, that Scott may not be here much longer. She’s been on twitter, and people are saying ‘she’s unstable’. She just wants to make sure her children have closure with their Father. The internet and media, I guess are against this. Let’s all watch ‘Last Call With Scott Hall” and get a chuckle on the demise of someone that had the World by the balls. Scott Hall, in his prime was one of the most handsome wrestlers (not homo). A gifted wrestler and superb mic man. If you wonder what we were all talking about on the stage with Shawn, it was incomplete this was without Scott. It was like the Beatles without John. The Kliq is a hand. There is 5 of us. Cut a finger off your hand and see how hard it is to make a fist. While the rest of the wrestling world copied ‘The Outsider’s’ style and catch phrases, the one catch phrase of the NWO , ‘NWO 4 Life’ was’nt a catch phrase, but a blood oath. You can watch all the shoot interviews you want, but it’s like talking to a soldier who’s been in a fire fight., explaining it to the media. If he’s lucky he cover’s 15% of what happened. I’m not saying that wrestling is in any way protecting our country, but I would like to see a list of soldiers that has lost the same amount of friends that Scott and I have. When you sign up for combat you expect to lose guys in your company, not so much as a fake wrestler. I have been in contact with HHH, HBK, X-Pac several times this past week. I commend the WWE. Linda and Vince McMahon and Ann Russo, for their incredible support in helping my colleges that have addiction problems. The proof is in their success. We have lost few since the wellness program started.

The World is a mess. It seems that life gets harder on a personal level each and every day. Hug and kiss those you love every day. You never know when the tragedies of this world may visit your life.

In ending, I know this is an old one, but good one (do not judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes). May God bless you if you beleive, let calmness and tranquility find you if you dont. NASH

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »
Damn, Nash makes it seem even worse. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2011, 04:22:15 AM »
Drugs and
alcohol aren’t the problem, to Scott they are the solution.

I don't know what Hall's been through, but regardless...when drugs & alcohol are the solution, THAT'S a problem.
It's a problem anytime anyone turns to booze & drugs as a coping mechanism.

Hall is lucky to have friends who care so much about him.
I wish him the best.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2011, 03:32:55 PM »
You really aren't helping either, sister ::)

“To Whomever still cares,

I never wanted to have to write a letter like this again, and it definitely deeply saddens me to do so.

This is not a letter to bash Scott, nor wrestling. This is only the sad truth of them both.

So if you can’t handle it, or don’t want to hear it, then please don’t read this. Denial doesn’t help anyone, and will certainly not help Scott Hall at a time like this.

Nothing has changed since my letter of 13 years ago, except things have gotten worse. Scott is no longer famous; he is infamous.

The only difference is now instead of the big wrestling companies enabling Scott, it is the little independent promoters, a whole lot of wannabe wrestlers, marks and other unsavory people in which he has chosen to surround himself with in his sickness. He has so many wrong people in his life, there is no room for the right ones any longer, most importantly his children and family.

You all know who you are, and whom has been a part of dragging him out like a piece of meat to embarrass himself further. You people are only helping him kill himself, and he is doing a bang-up job of it on his own, he needs no more ‘help!’

Scott was in no shape physically, mentally or emotionally after his heart failure and pacemaker last year. He was not sober for any length of time, nor in recovery. Every door should have been closed to him at that time. It should have been over then, because look where we are right now. Anyone who gives a sick man a job who is not capable of being 100 percent sober, responsible or reliable must be a fool, or worse. I vote for worse.

Anyone with half a brain in his head could see he was not well and he should have been seeking help or his family, not engaging in this profession which only fuels the fire of his addictions. It always has.

Scott is hanging by a very thin thread at best.

Our children, myself and Scott’s family have suffered many, many years of ongoing hurt, pain, disappointment, frustration and embarrassment due to his addictions and the consequences which have followed. Scott has chosen to continue drinking, drugging and to self-destruct. Every attempt at rehabilitation, sobriety and recovery has failed. You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help himself, and when you do, you are just an enabler and part of the problem.

I am praying anyone still enabling this man will stop now. Anyone telling him what he wants to hear, and not the brutal truth, is not his friend. Anyone aiding in, or giving him an open door/opportunity or participating in any type of wrestling-related event, appearance, video, etc. with him are going to be the last nails in his coffin, and God help you.

He cannot be a part of wrestling at all anymore, and live.

I know the fans love him despite his issues and all of the bad. I know they don’t want to hear this, but I am begging you no matter what you think of me, for the sake of our kids, ‘please let him go.’ Before you have to let him go for good. Our kids need a dad for once, and not a dead wrestler. Let them have what is left of him, in the time he has left.

I pray his true friends will get him to a safe place where he can’t hurt himself anymore. I pray he will get away from the last of the enablers clinging to him. I pray he will devote every second to making amends to his children and making them a priority in this life while he is still here. That is all that matters. My prayer is that Scott would finally realize this before it’s too late. We love you Scott. We do care, we are here, but something’s gotta give, or it is your last call for real.”

— Dana Hall

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2011, 10:29:40 PM »
Wow, what a loser, looks like he really took the razor ramon character to heart, heh