Author Topic: Scott Hall Health Updates  (Read 15188 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Scott Hall Health Updates
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2011, 05:54:55 PM »
That's when I stopped watching it....pitiful.

LOL!!
That's all the farther I got, too!!

I've got better things to do, like watching the DMSO I just applied to my elbow.
 ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Scott Hall Health Updates
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2011, 07:25:49 AM »
Razor should have used his caddy (assuming he didn't pawn it).

Sometimes, when you have too much cash, you can indulge your vices too much. That has apparently happened to "the Bad Guy".

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Scott Hall selling his most treasured belongings!!
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2011, 08:56:34 AM »
Hall tells TMZ he's hoping to sell the iconic N.W.O. leather vest he wore during his epic Wrestlemania 18 battle with Stone Cold Steve Austin back in 2002.

The wrestler tells us he's not just getting rid of the item for the money -- because the vest was just "collecting dust" in his Florida home and he wants it to go to someone who will appreciate it.

As we previously reported, Hall was hospitalized in April after collapsing during a wrestling event in Massachusetts. Doctors later chalked up the incident to a complication with Hall's prescribed medication.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
SCOTT HALL IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2011, 09:10:38 AM »
Wrestling legend Scott Hall was sentenced to 10 days in Seminole County Jail yesterday ... for drunkenly resisting arrest back in May 2010   

For those unfamiliar, Hall was booked back in early May 2010 when cops found Hall -- aka Razor Ramon -- drunkenly yelling and cursing at patrons in a Florida bar. Hall was allegedly uncooperative with police ... and was popped for resisting arrest. 

According to court records in Seminole County, Florida Hall was sentenced to 10 days in jail ... but the time was reduced to 2 days for time served. 

We're told Hall is planning to check in to jail on July 5th -- and a rep for the wrestler says he'll be in the medical unit because of his "bad health."