Author Topic: Fox News Poll: More Americans Want a New President Than Want Obama to Stay  (Read 1352 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
When you mostly comiserate with fellow 95%'ers, it tends to skew ones' perception of reality.   

Is that what i do.. hand around 95%ers (basically youre saying ni66ers) .. well you have no idea my friend

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Is that what i do.. hand around 95%ers (basically youre saying ni66ers) .. well you have no idea my friend

Out of the last 10 people you spoke to today - how many voted for obama and how many voted for McLame?   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Out of the last 10 people you spoke to today - how many voted for obama and how many voted for McLame?   

Where I am I'd bet it was 7 out of 10.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Where I am I'd bet it was 7 out of 10.

Where I live - its probably 8-10. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

out of 10 people i talk to here.. 10 of 10 vote for mccain..but im in torrance ca.. So it might be 95% republican

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
out of 10 people i talk to here.. 10 of 10 vote for mccain..but im in torrance ca.. So it might be 95% republican

Go stop by the Rorion Gracie compound.  Maybe they can choke you out and you might wake up with some sense.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Go stop by the Rorion Gracie compound.  Maybe they can choke you out and you might wake up with some sense.   

is that some mma shit in torrance.. they do a lot of that shit here.. tap out shit everywhere..
They prob didnt vote.. but shit tons of old whites here.. they voted for mccain for sure

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V