Author Topic: Closest thing to cadavar GH today?  (Read 1155 times)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
Closest thing to cadavar GH today?
« on: April 07, 2011, 11:19:57 PM »
......yes they got dismissed in the "bible" but its making me think. if cadavar gh, actual HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE is the best form of gh, why are growth hormone relaesing peptides dismissed?

its usually said "no NATURAL growth hormone is going to get you anywhere" from gh15 and to some degree its correct but what is not being evaluated is the shit tonne that these hormones are excreting from the pitury gland "naturally". empties the gland and floods the body with all stored gh it had (we store alot!! but body only secrets out tiny amounts. the gh releasers tell the gland to let it ALL out)

so cadavar gh is the best.
and gh releasing peptides is "cadavar"...what am i missing?

fyi...i am NOT saying the peptides are better than pharma gh. im just trying to understand why they are COMPLETELY dismissed and not even worth a look at and maybe compared to around 4-6 iu a day  ???

Alex23

Re: Closest thing to cadavar GH today?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 11:33:24 PM »
......yes they got dismissed in the "bible" but its making me think. if cadavar gh, actual HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE is the best form of gh, why are growth hormone relaesing peptides dismissed?

its usually said "no NATURAL growth hormone is going to get you anywhere" from gh15 and to some degree its correct but what is not being evaluated is the shit tonne that these hormones are excreting from the pitury gland "naturally". empties the gland and floods the body with all stored gh it had (we store alot!! but body only secrets out tiny amounts. the gh releasers tell the gland to let it ALL out)

so cadavar gh is the best.
and gh releasing peptides is "cadavar"...what am i missing?

fyi...i am NOT saying the peptides are better than pharma gh. im just trying to understand why they are COMPLETELY dismissed and not even worth a look at and maybe compared to around 4-6 iu a day  ???

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 01:23:05 AM »
Chinese rainbow colored tops

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 01:25:51 AM »

Lifter_X