Author Topic: The Obamas are hockey fans?  (Read 297 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
The Obamas are hockey fans?
« on: April 08, 2011, 02:15:51 PM »

:D 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Obamas are hockey fans?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 02:18:20 PM »
Yeah - Patrick Kane looks like he wants to vomit off the horrific smell and odorcoming from that beast.    ::)  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 02:23:24 PM »
Yeah - Patrick Kane looks like he wants to vomit off the horrific smell and odorcoming from that beast.    ::)  ::)

Really?  What a stupid argument you have there.  Besides Kane is a criminal who beats up cab drivers rather than pay them.  Hardly someone whose opinion i would listen to. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 02:25:04 PM »
Really?  What a stupid argument you have there.  Besides Kane is a criminal who beats up cab drivers rather than pay them.  Hardly someone whose opinion i would listen to. 

I met him with my GF at the 2008 NHL Hockey All Star Game in Atlanta GA.   Talked to him for a bit.  nice guy.   I would vote for him over obamain 2012 if he runs.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 02:27:18 PM »
I met him with my GF at the 2008 NHL Hockey All Star Game in Atlanta GA.   Talked to him for a bit.  nice guy.   I would vote for him over obamain 2012 if he runs.   

He probably wouldn't run against someone he likes -

Patrick Kane, despite being one of the few Americans on the Hawks, has never been to the White House.

So Kane was all smiles in anticipation of his meeting with President Obama at the White House today.

"It's just exciting to go, especially for the players who part of the team last year," said Kane, who spoke to Obama before the team's parade through downtown Chicago in the summer.
Abandon every hope...