Author Topic: Kyl Walks Back Planned Parenthood Claim: It ‘Was Not Intended To Be A Factual St  (Read 1358 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
You see the facts how you want to see them. I simply re-stated them.

Yes, you restated "facts" in support of this:

This is EXACTLY how I see PP.

It's a small price to pay to keep the welfare recipients away.

Planned Parenthood provides a service by aborting babies from poor women, which is a "small price to pay to keep welfare recipients away."  I understand exactly what you're saying.  I disagree with it, but I understand it.  Your views are Margaret Sanger approved. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Facts to support the argument that poor people should get abortions.

they do?

I'm listening

how does this work?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yes, you restated "facts" in support of this:

Planned Parenthood provides a service by aborting babies from poor women, which is a "small price to pay to keep welfare recipients away."  I understand exactly what you're saying.  I disagree with it, but I understand it.  Your views are Margaret Sanger approved. 

That's not true... You're using a statement that was not in support of the previous statement I made.

Also, I'm saying people should have a choice... Those against PP are the people trying to tell people what to do... Not me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
That's not true... You're using a statement that was not in support of the previous statement I made.

Also, I'm saying people should have a choice... Those against PP are the people trying to tell people what to do... Not me.

All I did was quote you.  Here are the quotes, again:

think about who they serve - 75% of their clients are below poverty level.  Any advice they can give poor people on getting on the pill or using rubbers means they aren't breeding.

My *guess* is that you end PP, and you see young, uneducated, poor, and/or single parent babies number explode.  You think it costs a lot to hand out rubbers?  Do the math on 18 years of welfare...

Look at it for the long-term selfish aspect :)  You don't want broke dumbasses breeding, do you?

You agreed:

This is EXACTLY how I see PP.

It's a small price to pay to keep the welfare recipients away.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
All I did was quote you.  Here are the quotes, again:

You agreed:

Sounds like we both said "we guess".

Then there was a percentage fact... Which is accurate... You just decided to use the quote as you saw fit.

Kind of like when 240 quotes your "facts" that support conspiracies, but you keep saying you didn't say that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Sounds like we both said "we guess".

Then there was a percentage fact... Which is accurate... You just decided to use the quote as you saw fit.

Kind of like when 240 quotes your "facts" that support conspiracies, but you keep saying you didn't say that.

lol.  Whatever dude.  If you want to retract (or not), that's fine, but all I did was quote you, in context. 

You pretty clearly agreed that Planned Parenthood aborting babies of poor women is "a small price to pay to keep the welfare recipients away."  Your words, not mine.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No, I'm not a Nazi.  Or Margaret Sanger.  I don't believe in trying to sterilize classes of people based on the assumption that their offspring might not be productive members of society. 

LOL!  Dude, you wrote that about 5 minutes after i heard it on hannity today!  Were you lsitening!  HAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i heard today that the majority of abortions they do (which i'm against, but i understand the reality of things) are for people who already have 1 kid or more - doing it because they just can't afford it.

So it's not a bunch of 14 year old sluts.  No, those are the ones getting free Depo shots, or handfuls from their condom punchbowl.   if they can help these little stunts from getting knocked up in the first place, that just makes good sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
LOL!  Dude, you wrote that about 5 minutes after i heard it on hannity today!  Were you lsitening!  HAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~

::)  Whatever you say, you lying liar. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL!!!!

It is so funny, i actually googled it because i didn't know the name/theory.  I said "Woah, we were just talking about it on getbig, and BB got all mad about me writing it makes good money sense to slow poor uneducated from breeding.

Then it was on the radio - then your quote here!  Very funny coindence, I suppose.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
LOL!!!!

It is so funny, i actually googled it because i didn't know the name/theory.  I said "Woah, we were just talking about it on getbig, and BB got all mad about me writing it makes good money sense to slow poor uneducated from breeding.

Then it was on the radio - then your quote here!  Very funny coindence, I suppose.

::)