Author Topic: The newest Arm Don! Mass, vascularity, strength!  (Read 113378 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: The newest Arm Don! Mass, vascularity, strength!
« Reply #475 on: March 20, 2012, 07:50:31 AM »
i shit on you everyday son.And this pic is 2 months old i got them bigger and more veinier now  :-*

hahah.. i seriously find it a big disgrace to compare my arms to yours not because mine are that great but because yours are 100% purity ground shit ;D.. here are some shots of me during the last 2-3 years :-\.. and before you say these are old shots and this shit i am ready to post a new pic. TODAY if you post a new pic. showing yours now :P  and lol at the other asshole who said i looked 45 :-X..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #476 on: March 20, 2012, 07:51:38 AM »
 :-X :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #477 on: March 20, 2012, 07:56:57 AM »
and i am a life time natural.. check this below pic to imagine my shape if i took what these 2 guys took :-*

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #478 on: March 20, 2012, 07:58:04 AM »
Worlds Gym, Baghdad?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #479 on: March 20, 2012, 08:00:02 AM »
Worlds Gym, Baghdad?

no this is ben laden gym in afghanistan..

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #480 on: March 20, 2012, 08:41:20 AM »
you look like shit dude,you look like 45,you do not look healthy by any means.

and those naturals who think oh if i took dorian yates stack i would had looked the same?Oh really?  ::)  ::)

sherief you should stick your head in the ground like an ostrich and never come back to surface  :-X
GETBIG!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #481 on: March 20, 2012, 08:53:13 AM »
you look like shit dude,you look like 45,you do not look healthy by any means.

and those naturals who think oh if i took dorian yates stack i would had looked the same?Oh really?  ::)  ::)

sherief you should stick your head in the ground like an ostrich and never come back to surface  :-X

post a pic. of your arm better than mine or the same level as mine or even close to it then we can talk.. before this the only thing you can do with me is to eat my shit :P

you said your arm was better i proved you dead wrong!!.. come on prove me wrong motha fakr or shut up your dirty smelly mouth..

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #482 on: March 20, 2012, 09:00:13 AM »
calm down,taliban fan of nasser   :P

you look like shit,your waist is huge,you are bloated and fat,you are going bald soon,your arms are 14 inch tops.go back on your cave drawings   :-*

GETBIG!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #483 on: March 20, 2012, 09:17:14 AM »

you look like shit,your waist is huge,you are bloated and fat,you are going bald soon,your arms are 14 inch tops.go back on your cave drawings   :-*

Sharief makes me sad actually. I see a guy who is defiantly clinging on to his "glory" days of when he was in shape, because it's his whole identity

And he knows he looks old and fat, he just won't accept it, it like he is in denial.

"look at my arm!!!" .... ::)  your arm looks like shit dude, as does the  rest of you. Stop listening to your "buddies" on here when they blow smoke up your ass, stop being stubborn and angry, and go on a fucking diet and do a LOT of cardio and abs.

your "muscle' isn't going anywhere...you are as big as you are. lose the fat

No flame...100% serious. wake up dude, you ain't getting any younger and if you let yourself go you will be a little porker before you know it

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #484 on: March 20, 2012, 09:20:16 AM »

be a man and prove what you claimed.. you posted a shitty pic. of your arm saying it was much better than mine.. anyone here (even my biggest haters) can see how my arms are much better than yours.. and again i am not saying this because mine are anything special but because yours are really pure garbage..

so instead of this shit why dont you take a new pic. of your now "bigger and more veinier" arm to make me laugh prove me wrong :-X booohahahahha.. seriously what prevents you from taking a new pic. if you are really sure you are better??.. oh ya sure you dont bother yourself, right?!.. you bother yourself only to keep saying shit about me but when it comes to pics....... :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #485 on: March 20, 2012, 09:26:47 AM »
Sharief makes me sad actually. I see a guy who is defiantly clinging on to his "glory" days of when he was in shape, because it's his whole identity

And he knows he looks old and fat, he just won't accept it, it like he is in denial.

"look at my arm!!!" .... ::)  your arm looks like shit dude, as does the  rest of you. Stop listening to your "buddies" on here when they blow smoke up your ass, stop being stubborn and angry, and go on a fucking diet and do a LOT of cardio and abs.

No flame...100% serious. wake up dude, you ain't getting any younger and if you let yourself go you will be a little porker before you know it

lol it's funny to say this to me while i always say i dont look anything special.. but for you it's ok when a kid with a shitty arm like that asshole says his arms are better than mine!!.. so i know who are in your arm dons list now,.. your buddies and you ass lickers.. this is not fair man.. now print this list and role it then i will tell you where to put..

and before saying shit about me, remember your pregnant big belly before you return to drugs :-X

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #486 on: March 20, 2012, 09:30:47 AM »
it does not take anything special to see that you look like shit my taliban friend,you are delusional.

you are vince basile #2 balonie,i'll update my pic soon so you will be satisfied  :-*
GETBIG!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #487 on: March 20, 2012, 09:33:30 AM »
it does not take anything special to see that you look like shit my taliban friend,you are delusional.

you are vince basile #2 balonie,i'll update my pic soon so you will be satisfied  :-*

if my arm looks like shit what do you call yours??.. it's very stupid kid to say shit about your betters because any shit you say about me means you are shittier!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #488 on: March 20, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »
this asshole reminds me of loving donkey (mr. bones) who kept saying shit about many guys who were better than him (all were arabs/muslims for sure) then when he posted his pics he looked like a tall skeleton and immediately took the name mr. bones.. you arm is nearly the same as that pic. ppl post here as a joke (that guy in a green t-shirt)..

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #489 on: March 20, 2012, 09:46:03 AM »
it's great that you post a pic called sherief sucks  ::)

please stop crying,i won't make fun of you next time,i promise  :'(
GETBIG!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #490 on: March 20, 2012, 09:47:53 AM »
and i am a life time natural.. check this below pic to imagine my shape if i took what these 2 guys took :-*

Boggles the mind.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #491 on: March 20, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »
lol it's funny to say this to me while i always say i dont look anything special.. but for you it's ok when a kid with a shitty arm like that asshole says his arms are better than mine!!.. so i know who are in your arm dons list now,.. your buddies and you ass lickers.. this is not fair man.. now print this list and role it then i will tell you where to put..

and before saying shit about me, remember your pregnant big belly before you return to drugs :-X

That was almost 4 years ago sharief, and i was INTENTIONALLY bulking, which i clearly stated at the time. i was over 260 pounds, and  i wasn't fat, just carrying a LOT of water, which i knew...I hold water very easy, that's my problem

i went down to the 230's after that, and fuck yeah, tren got me very lean,into the mid 220's at 7%... and since I've been off... i've been doing cardio and eating real clean to keep the fat off....and i'm still under 10% and I've been clean 7 weeks now

i don't deny what i did, I'm saying you need to lose weight yourself, however you do it. I used drugs and i really don't care what anybody thinks, half the guys on this board are on something.... as usual you get mad and go on the attack LOL

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #492 on: March 20, 2012, 09:57:24 AM »
it's great that you post a pic called sherief sucks  ::)

please stop crying,i won't make fun of you next time,i promise  :'(

yes for your sake dont try to make fun of me or of anyone who is much better than you.. as you see when you tried to make fun of me you made fun of yourself but may be you are very stupid to realize this :-\

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #493 on: March 20, 2012, 09:57:44 AM »
he will go mad and post another dozen pics from his youth.As if someone would give a flying fuck about sherief shalaby  ::)
GETBIG!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #494 on: March 20, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
That was almost 4 years ago sharief, and i was INTENTIONALLY bulking, which i clearly stated at the time. i was over 260 pounds, and  i wasn't fat, just carrying a LOT of water, which i knew...I hold water very easy, that's my problem

i went down to the 230's after that, and fuck yeah, tren got me very lean,into the mid 220's at 7%... and since I've been off... i've been doing cardio and eating real clean to keep the fat off....and i'm still under 10% and I've been clean 7 weeks now

i don't deny what i did, I'm saying you need to lose weight yourself, however you do it. I used drugs and i really don't care what anybody thinks, half the guys on this board are on something.... as usual you get mad and go on the attack LOL

i too carry more water than fats.. remember when GH15 and sev said may BF was 10-11% then you and some idiots said 18% and +20%.. i made a test after this and was 11-12%.. and the same test showed i need to lose extra water..

and i agree with you i dont look good now but it's funny you like to say the same shit to me all the time..

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #495 on: March 20, 2012, 10:07:43 AM »
gh15 and sev made fun of you in a delicate manner.too bad you thought they were serious about that  :P

now srsly sherief shambalaby

DO YOU EVEN LIFT ?

GETBIG!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #496 on: March 20, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »
he will go mad and post another dozen pics from his youth.As if someone would give a flying fuck about sherief shalaby  ::)

yes 2 years ago was my youth and now i am an old man :-X.. you are not only a kid with shitty arms but you are also very stupid..

and yes i am sure a lot of ppl here dont give a shit about me but you are definitely not one of them.. renaming your pic. to be (sherief sucks) shows how much i own your  mind.. you are very stupid and boring :-\

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #497 on: March 20, 2012, 10:13:09 AM »
ChevChelios looks like an AIDS patient. Sherief's arm destroys his.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #498 on: March 20, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »
nope,i own your mind,making you post a pic saying that you suck  :D
GETBIG!

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #499 on: March 20, 2012, 10:20:16 AM »

I highly doubt that SS needs "Groink" to feel sorry for him. In fact it's extremely rich and hypocritical for "Groink" of all people to talk about SS chasing glory days. This coming from the guy that abandoned his family so he could bed a younger woman and take lots of AAS - while lying about it for years on GB.

SS is a father to his child and a husband to his wife. He is a real man and a lifetime natural. He is always honest about how he looks and his life. When you are his age and natural, and chose not to selfishly desert your family to indulge your physique, it isn't easy.

Still, it's a damn big arm. He owns "Groink" on so many levels that I am personally "sorry" for "Groink" that he isn't even man enough to see how.