Author Topic: More Bullshit Excuses For Terminating The Internet  (Read 2903 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
More Bullshit Excuses For Terminating The Internet
« on: April 09, 2011, 04:44:21 AM »
This is unreal. This elderly woman is being blamed for causing a blackout of the internet in two countries. It is being claimed she was scavenging for copper and somehow cut a optic cable that termnated the internet service. First it was TERMINATOR SWITCHES for america, then it was political uprisings in Egypt for terminating their service, now it is grandma's looking for copper that causes internet shut downs. Next thing you know it will be bird droppings, mice, elk/deer, rain, snow, wind ANYTHING will be blamed for failure of the service when truthfully it will be a way of finding out how fast TPTB can terminate the service when they want to shut off communications....same as was done to cell phones and the like. BIG BROTHER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

C

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Re: More Bullshit Excuses For Terminating The Internet
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 08:13:11 AM »
The piece of trash Jay Rockefeller (D) Senator from West Virginia, wishes the internet was never created.  That way the crimes his family has committed against this country would never have been exposed through alternative media.  How dare Americans get their news from anything other than the NY times and NBC.
Live free or die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 08:26:42 AM »
The piece of trash Jay Rockefeller (D) Senator from West Virginia, wishes the internet was never created.  That way the crimes his family has committed against this country would never have been exposed through alternative media.  How dare Americans get their news from anything other than the NY times and NBC.

I have posted on this and of course the Team Obama kneepad crew ignored it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 01:07:44 PM »
sorry Samson, I trashed your post in the V board. ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 02:41:42 PM »
sorry Samson, I trashed your post in the V board. ;)

If the V Board is the TRASH board, then why are YOU not there?
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »
If the V Board is the TRASH board, then why are YOU not there?
Because that's were your trash is getting dumped buddy why the hell would anybody want to be were your bs gets dumped?....  Not me, sorry...

Hey fag, are you ever going to answer for your Albert Pike blunder and lies?  Or should I just leave that stickied forever?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 03:24:50 PM »
Because that's were your trash is getting dumped buddy why the hell would anybody want to be were your bs gets dumped?....  Not me, sorry...

Hey fag, are you ever going to answer for your Albert Pike blunder and lies?  Or should I just leave that stickied forever?

Hahahaah...the voice of a scorned woman for sure. MAN UP MISS! it is definitely beyond that time. The OLD angry Middle Aged white (now woman) you are, needs a strong steroid shot to bring forth some masculinity. Moving that post gave you a extra quarter inch of clit and you are excited huh? You're as funny as your face....speaking of which how long has it been since that HORSE kicked you in it? Still swollen and recovering I see...definitely disfigured for life.

BTW...My answer for Albert Pike came from the professional researchers who I posted their videos on the matter, who you obviosly see yourself above.,, You'd be laughable if it were not for the horse kick.
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 03:36:10 PM »
Hahahaah...the voice of a scorned woman for sure. MAN UP MISS! it is definitely beyond that time. The OLD angry Middle Aged white (now woman) you are, needs a strong steroid shot to bring forth some masculinity. Moving that post gave you a extra quarter inch of clit and you are excited huh? You're as funny as your face....speaking of which how long has it been since that HORSE kicked you in it? Still swollen and recovering I see...definitely disfigured for life.

BTW...My answer for Albert Pike came from the professional researchers who I posted their videos on the matter, who you obviosly see yourself above.,, You'd be laughable if it were not for the horse kick.
LOL, you're sticking to your, "youtube says so" defense haha....  You won't own up to being completely wrong about what was in Morals and Dogma.  You won't own up to lying your ass off about the first edition of Morals and Dogma being some fantastically rare book beyond reach of mortal man lol...   

You have zero cred on getbig until you own up to this shit and even then it's very doubtfull.