Author Topic: Trish Stratus discusses Morrison snub:  (Read 18723 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Trish Stratus discusses Morrison snub:
« on: April 09, 2011, 07:07:13 AM »
The following are interview highlights with WWE Diva Trish Stratus:

Trish on John Morrison snubbing her at WrestleMania 27: "I got a bit of cold shoulder action, correct. John Morrison himself is amazing. He’s a great athlete. I was really looking forward to working with him. I thought it would be cool if we could do some stuff together. He didn’t think it would be that cool. It happens.

"Hey whatever. It happens. You know he’s into his thing and just didn’t think that I should part of his thing I guess, but I still admire him as an athlete, as a performer. I think he does a great job out there. Cold shoulder? Yeah I felt it. I was shunned. Some people are not smart maybe? You know they wrestle well, but maybe they’re not smart. I don’t know.”

Trish on John Cena's persona and if she could teach him how to wrestle: "Yeah because he has no idea right? I mean if he could only learn how to wrestle he’d really learn how to come along in this business. So you would like to have his character developed further. You would like to get to know him a little bit more? Maybe that’s all he’s got. What can I say?"

Trish on working with Snooki: "The first move she ever did when she was on Raw that one time was a ‘crotch drop,’ and then she did the ‘butt bump’ (at Wrestlemania). It works. It’s kind of cool because this is what I do as a tough enough trainer. I had to access these kids. Right? So I had to say what is your athletic background? If you’re an athlete? Boom. You’re already in. That’s the first thing I look for. Forget the charisma because I’ll see if that’s there, but initially I need to know in order to do what we need to do in this business you need to be an athlete."

"Number one she told me she came from a cheerleading background as well as being a gymnast. A partier does not qualify. Well you know we went to New Jersey her and I. Yeah so I saw the New Jersey side of things. Pretty interesting. She had some moves. The ‘bitch slap.’ I don’t know if that’s really a move, but that works, but that’s what I had to do. I had to access what she can do. Basically we play up her strengths. We play up what she can do."

"She did this crazy triple Lindy back flip thing. That worked awesome. I think she surprised everyone. I tell you the coolest thing that Snooki went out there and the fans did not like her. She’s on the good guys’ side and they booed the heck out of her. She just took it in though. The minute she did those flips the crowd was like 'that’s cool.' Okay, we’re down with that. So she swerved 70,000 fans in an instant, which is pretty awesome."

Check out the complete interview online at the Busted Open Radio Show website.

Montague

• Getbig V
Re: Trish Stratus discusses Morrison snub:
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 11:58:12 AM »
Why is she running her mouth about Cena? I've never been a fan of Cena in the WWE Universe. But in real life I definitely am. This guy has done it all. Childhood wrestling fan becomes one of the most famous wrestlers ever. How can you talk smack about him?

Who cares about Morrisons snub. Childish. Trish Stratus is a WWE Superstar. Something Morrison will never be.

Oh, I think her comments about Cena were tongue-in-cheek.
As for Morrison, we'll never know, for sure, the whole story no matter who you listen to.
Maybe he asked her for a pre-match BJ and got pissed when she said to fukk off.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 01:22:25 PM »
Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer has corroborated our earlier report of members of the WWE women’s locker room being upset with Trish Stratus, as well as Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi.

He says that several WWE Divas weren’t happy with the originally planned multi-women’s tag team match being nixed from WrestleMania XXVII, leaving a scant few to participate in skits, and only Lay-Cool competing. This led to heat on Stratus and Polizzi as some girls felt they “took their spots” because unlike them, they’re on the road all year long.

The originally planned multi-women’s tag team match was actually cut due to timing constraints, not due to Stratus and Polizzi’s involvement with the pay-per-view event. Kelly Kelly, however, can attest to being “victimized” by Stratus and Polizzi since she was originally penciled in for the mixed tag team match. She concurred with Nikki Bella stating on Twitter that Snooki learned something from the Jacksonville native for her WrestleMania match, writing, “Heck ya pic tell em!!!”

Stratus appeared on Sirius XM Radio’s Busted Open yesterday and politely criticized John Morrison for his decision making as she indicated that he wasn’t smart. She confirmed online reports that he wasn’t interested in listening to her suggestions for the match, and that when she went to hug him, he gave her the cold shoulder.

Some people within WWE are attributing Morrison’s unprofessional behavior to Melina, since she is his girlfriend and was left off WrestleMania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina’s spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was mean to her. Melina is one of the women’s wrestlers upset with Stratus and Polizzi for “taking their spots.” 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »
90% of these skanks should be happy to even have a job. I'd rather watch a fat guido midget do a Muta elbow than a 5 minute botch fest by the "divas". Keep Laycool, Beth, Nattie, Gail, Tamina, Melina, and bring in Kong...dump the rest of the wannabe models.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 11:17:15 PM »
Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer has corroborated our earlier report of members of the WWE women’s locker room being upset with Trish Stratus, as well as Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi.

He says that several WWE Divas weren’t happy with the originally planned multi-women’s tag team match being nixed from WrestleMania XXVII, leaving a scant few to participate in skits, and only Lay-Cool competing. This led to heat on Stratus and Polizzi as some girls felt they “took their spots” because unlike them, they’re on the road all year long.

The originally planned multi-women’s tag team match was actually cut due to timing constraints, not due to Stratus and Polizzi’s involvement with the pay-per-view event. Kelly Kelly, however, can attest to being “victimized” by Stratus and Polizzi since she was originally penciled in for the mixed tag team match. She concurred with Nikki Bella stating on Twitter that Snooki learned something from the Jacksonville native for her WrestleMania match, writing, “Heck ya pic tell em!!!”

Stratus appeared on Sirius XM Radio’s Busted Open yesterday and politely criticized John Morrison for his decision making as she indicated that he wasn’t smart. She confirmed online reports that he wasn’t interested in listening to her suggestions for the match, and that when she went to hug him, he gave her the cold shoulder.

Some people within WWE are attributing Morrison’s unprofessional behavior to Melina, since she is his girlfriend and was left off WrestleMania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina’s spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was mean to her. Melina is one of the women’s wrestlers upset with Stratus and Polizzi for “taking their spots.” 

Trish hasnt been in the ring in years and she has 10x the charisma and work rate that any of those whores nowadays have.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 04:35:54 AM »
Vince's thoughts on Morrison....

Former WWE creative team member John Piermarini stated in a blog post earlier this year that Vince McMahon believes John Morrison “can’t kick anyone’s ass in a real fight” and therefore won’t achieve the success many feel he’s destined for. That’s not the only criticism being levied towards “The Prince of Parkour” as many people within WWE feel he comes off as if he’s performing in his matches, as opposed to fighting. This holds him back, as does his relationship with Melina and the belief that his promo ability is subpar.

Character aside, it’s been said that McMahon doesn’t respect Morrison as a man. Years ago, he allowed Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. Morrison opted to be professional instead of confrontational and therefore lost brownie points with the WWE CEO. For some reason or another, Vince has always been a fan of confrontations. Of course, WWE management feels differently.

Stratus appeared on Sirius XM Radio’s Busted Open on Friday and politely buried Morrison by indicating that he wasn’t too smart in his decision making with her. She confirmed online reports that he wasn’t interested in listening to her suggestions for their performance at WrestleMania, and that when she went to hug him during the post-match celebration, he cold-shouldered her. The feeling is that his unprofessional behavior will set him and Melina back politically since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 07:48:25 AM »
Former WWE creative team member John Piermarini stated in a blog post earlier this year that Vince McMahon believes John Morrison “can’t kick anyone’s ass in a real fight” and therefore won’t achieve the success many feel he’s destined for. That’s not the only criticism being levied towards “The Prince of Parkour” as many people within WWE feel he comes off as if he’s performing in his matches, as opposed to fighting. This holds him back, as does his relationship with Melina and the belief that his promo ability is subpar.

You can never be sure of the truth & accuracy of what you read in these "reports," but the above statements regarding Morrison sound very believable and credible.
They are observations that other people would make independently.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 08:02:56 AM »
Morrison sounds like a top shelf guy to me. Very generous to give your girlfriend permission to get her backside torn out by a 300 lb man named "The Animal".

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 08:11:06 AM »
Morrison sounds like a top shelf guy to me. Very generous to give your girlfriend permission to get her backside torn out by a 300 lb man named "The Animal".

Lol....exactly!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 12:57:34 PM »
Morrison has no crowd connection. No one cares if Morrison wins or loses a match...they want to see him do 2-3 spots and thats it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 05:29:42 AM »
Morrison has no crowd connection. No one cares if Morrison wins or loses a match...they want to see him do 2-3 spots and thats it.
I bet you any money that he and or Melina will be cut when they release 10 stars as the net claims they are going to do.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 07:42:51 AM »
I bet you any money that he and or Melina will be cut when they release 10 stars as the net claims they are going to do.
Wouldn't suprise me. He's stuck IMO. He is a face but can't talk at all and doesn't have that much charisma. He is much more suited to be a heel but his moveset isn't...and if those reports are true, walking around like a scorned high school isn't helping.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 12:03:40 PM »
Wouldn't suprise me. He's stuck IMO. He is a face but can't talk at all and doesn't have that much charisma. He is much more suited to be a heel but his moveset isn't...and if those reports are true, walking around like a scorned high school isn't helping.
I will be very pissed if they cut Ted DiBiase Jr as well. Wasted talent there.

Melina and possibly Morrison will definately go. Mark my words.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 02:18:29 PM »
Random having R-truth in the title match. Was that Morrison's spot originally?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
Ted Jr. would be a complete disappointment. Does someone have a beef with this guy? How did the Viper and Cody do so well and $ went nowhere? I thought he had the most potential out of the three.
They have made no effort with him...at least they gave Cody a character he could develop. The most they did with Ted is gave him his dad's belt and Maryse.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 06:20:46 AM »
Ted Jr. would be a complete disappointment. Does someone have a beef with this guy? How did the Viper and Cody do so well and $ went nowhere? I thought he had the most potential out of the three.
Orton was destined for greatness. That was a given. Cody should and could be used in a much better capacity. Not sure what or why Ted Jr is not doing so well. They should continue is dads "million dollar" image and have Ted play the "spoiled son" with cash gimmick as opposed to just being "Ted Sr's son" and coming out with Maryse and being put in low card useless fueds. The guy is talanted.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 02:39:01 PM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 05:06:44 AM »
One thing that mid / under-card people like Morrison & Melina need to realize is that they are replacable.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 05:01:48 PM »
One thing that mid / under-card people like Morrison & Melina need to realize is that they are replacable.
exactly. Melina especially. I can't remember the last time I saw her on tv? Trish is by far the biggest woman's star of the past 20 years. It would be David Otunga complaining that the Rock came back and took his spot lol.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 05:42:45 PM »

Hey, nice new avatar.
That you?

Nice work, brother...Hellwig-like vascularity with Rude-like cuts!
 8)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »

Hey, nice new avatar.
That you?

Nice work, brother...Hellwig-like vascularity with Rude-like cuts!
 8)
I noticed too but then I saw some dude in another thread with the same avi so I wasn't sure lol.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 05:54:20 PM »
I noticed too but then I saw some dude in another thread with the same avi so I wasn't sure lol.

Playboy is extremely popular; so much, in fact, that other people place his picture in their own avatar!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 05:13:19 AM »

Playboy is extremely popular; so much, in fact, that other people place his picture in their own avatar!
No guys, not me....someone put their pic in my spot.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 05:17:08 AM »
No guys, not me....someone put their pic in my spot.

Fukking cyber-ninjas!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 05:22:13 AM »

Fukking cyber-ninjas!!
I had a nice pic of Arnold and it disappeared. Pisses me off. Then I log on this morning to find some some other dude in my Avatar. Not cool. I would post a pic of myself in there but I don't know how.  :(