Author Topic: SOUL SURFER - Phenominal Movie about a real life Super-Hero!  (Read 590 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
SOUL SURFER - Phenominal Movie about a real life Super-Hero!
« on: April 10, 2011, 06:54:50 PM »
SOme old time surfing buddies dragged me off to see SOUL SURFER this afternoon and during the buffet lunch before the movie they asked me what the hell I was doing here in the LV desert because during my entire lifetime, I've never lived any further than a couple of blocks from the Pacific Ocean.

Even during my military years I was either on it (shipboard) or in it or living less than two blocks away from it for many years in Hawaii.

And we even had a beach house for a few great years across from the old dairy farm over on the North Shore close to Pellius' present abode.

That beach house served as the 1st Aid Station for many top surfers who got banged up on the reefs or broke a bone or two in many an unexplained accident. FIx them up and they'd say. "Thanks", grab their board and head back out.

I'm sure Pellius knows some of those crazy locals and possibly even a North Shore Kahuna or two who used to spend time on our lawn waiting for a surfer who needed saving just a few yards behind the shore break.

So today they dragged me off to see SOUL SUEFER and I now gotta admit that it was one hell of a great movie. Probably one of top five films I've ever seen .... and I've seen a lot and been in a few myself.

I'm not a sentimental kind of guy but this great movie made me shed a tear or two simply because it was so darn well done,

And this is the story of a real SUPER-HERO ... not the make up hero that has been so damn common in motion pictures today.

See it! You'll like it!

But then again, I've been wrong before when it comes to forecasting your GetBiggers.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: SOUL SURFER - Phenominal Movie about a real life Super-Hero!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 09:05:50 PM »
Is that the movie about the little girl who gets eaten by a shark and lives?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 09:07:14 PM »
Yup tiger shark made a happy meal out of her left arm.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 09:44:20 PM »
Yup tiger shark made a happy meal out of her left arm.
Damn...that wasn't meal, it was a snack...I wonder if she thought she tasted like Peanut Butter Reeses