Author Topic: seriously.. what is wrong with female pros?  (Read 8463 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: seriously.. what is wrong with female pros?
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2011, 10:19:23 AM »
What is wrong with female pro's is their very existence. Figure pro's are nice though.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »
i think the last pic with the 2 blondes look pretty fuckable to me....

Ripitup is highly fuckable, dipshits on here just like to knock her

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »

My words were tiredly made in response to Oldtimer's statement: "Is it any different from so many guys you know at the gym. Guys that looked like crap then started juicing and looked buff."

And BTW, if I feel the need to waste my time justifying anything to whomever you might "think" you are, which I will; I already responded to the "women" theory.

With only 400 or so posts, I am going to assume you are some kind of a gimmick who has other issues with something else I may have said at another time that offended you, because this topic for sure, is not deservant of your condescending statement or name-calling toward me.

If you decide that you want to start shit with me and have a pissing match of sorts, then go for it. I doubt you have the intelligence to hold your own in any type of objective conversation.

Now, start posting away and get some credibility going, because as far as I know, I just wasted this much time with a complete "nobody"

If there was a simple concept that presented itself in the afore mentioned, please feel free to comprehend completely.

Hope this helps.

Next?

please lets not compare resumes in getbig-first because it is irrelevant, second because number of posts actually counts against you after something like 1000 in a board of this age, third u know fuck all how many handles i have had here

with that put aside, let me just say that i reserve the right to shit on anyone i feel like and that includes you.

nothing personal, dont even remember u from anywhere, was just pointing out that u were totally out of sync with the thread. since u are dyslexic i will forgive you from taking so long to type a post that the topic has already completely changed

so in the end dyslexia may justify ur lack of "style"

and for gods sake dont be such a pussy when retorting to a straight insulting post like mine. This board is not about being reasonable, do you understand u fucking guy guy son of a bitch. Miserable piece of shit.

get my point sucker?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2011, 04:18:42 PM »
please lets not compare resumes in getbig-first because it is irrelevant, second because number of posts actually counts against you after something like 1000 in a board of this age, third u know fuck all how many handles i have had here

with that put aside, let me just say that i reserve the right to shit on anyone i feel like and that includes you.

nothing personal, dont even remember u from anywhere, was just pointing out that u were totally out of sync with the thread. since u are dyslexic i will forgive you from taking so long to type a post that the topic has already completely changed

so in the end dyslexia may justify ur lack of "style"

and for gods sake dont be such a pussy when retorting to a straight insulting post like mine. This board is not about being reasonable, do you understand u fucking #### #### son of a bitch. Miserable piece of shit.

get my point sucker?

Why?

I was gonna stick to my arguement, but after your words of wisdom decided to let it go.