Author Topic: WHAT??!!?!?!?...CNBC And Its Show Hosts Admitting To This....DAMN  (Read 4814 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: WHAT??!!?!?!?...CNBC And Its Show Hosts Admitting To This....DAMN
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 10:15:53 AM »
Buy it.

Read it.

Learn it. 

WAKE THE FUCK UP!   

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 10:22:03 AM »
Anyone who doesn't understand that the NWO agenda is real is living in fantasy land.  They are out in the open with it now.   
Live free or die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
Anyone who doesn't understand that the NWO agenda is real is living in fantasy land.  They are out in the open with it now.   

did you ever read Creature?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »
Buy it.

Read it.

Learn it. 

WAKE THE FUCK UP!   

Here are the MAIN PROBLEMS...neither will they buy, read or learn...but they will continue in their fantasies about america while (as George Carlin said) the america they know shoves its BIG RED WHITE AND BLUE DICK UP THEIR ASSES. So when the shit hits the fan... as it already is and is about to get worst, I want to see these brainsless fucks sitting on the nearest curb crying about "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN". In the end all who have learned, read and woken up will say... YOu ignored the warnings, you played blind to the signs now your ass is grass...I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!
C

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 08:33:06 PM »
Here are the MAIN PROBLEMS...neither will they buy, read or learn...but they will continue in their fantasies about america while (as George Carlin said) the america they know shoves its BIG RED WHITE AND BLUE DICK UP THEIR ASSES. So when the shit hits the fan... as it already is and is about to get worst, I want to see these brainsless fucks sitting on the nearest curb crying about "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN". In the end all who have learned, read and woken up will say... YOu ignored the warnings, you played blind to the signs now your ass is grass...I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!
OK......here's my question almighty enlightened ones........you know it all....you know the plans, what "they" want and are doing.....so...........w hat the fuck are you going to do about it?

LOL, bitch and piss and moan on getbig.com......... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 09:24:23 PM »
OK......here's my question almighty enlightened ones........you know it all....you know the plans, what "they" want and are doing.....so...........w hat the fuck are you going to do about it?

LOL, bitch and piss and moan on getbig.com......... ;D

You like so many are looking for that one MESSIAH to do everything for you. That is not going to happen. The most important thing that can be done is to educate people about what is really going on. As long as you believe one thing, and someone else believes another and still someone else believes another still, you will all spend your time talking and arguing about who is right (as you are doing now) instead of agreeing that something is wrong and must be dealt with. Right now you are looking to argue and call names and continue the belief that nothing is wrong. Fine if that is your belief, but just as you hear on a daily basis about dollar value falling, food prices climbing, economic fallout in nations around the world, riots and protests around the world, wars and rumors of wars, natural disasters etc etc at some point you have got to admit that things are going terribly wrong. Maybe when that point is reached you will submit yourself to working with others to find a resolution to all that is happening (hurry up you don't have much time) or you can continue to call names and wait on someone else to do something FOR YOU!!!, which in either case means nothing will be done.

You ask what am I doing... Alone I can not do anything, but I have been asking that everyone at the very least see things as they really are...realize your governments are corrupt no matter where in the world you live, understand they do not have your best interest at heart, know that you do NOT live in a democracy as surely you have seen that the decisions of your government(s) do not jive with your own interest. When all of you as a nation come together in one collective mind, then you will be able to bring about change. As long as you are arguing over who is right and who is wrong, over which form of government you think is best, over which political celebrity gives you goosebumps etc etc you have essentially nailed yourself in your own coffin.
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 05:21:28 AM »
You like so many are looking for that one MESSIAH to do everything for you.

I stopped reading right here because I can see that you are deflecting. I am not looking for anything, unlike yourself that looks into the tiniest details for coincedences and connections in order to have a larger power to blame for your inadequacies in life.

So just answer the question........what are you going to do with all your "knowledge"? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 06:10:45 AM »
I stopped reading right here because I can see that you are deflecting. I am not looking for anything, unlike yourself that looks into the tiniest details for coincedences and connections in order to have a larger power to blame for your inadequacies in life.

So just answer the question........what are you going to do with all your "knowledge"? :)

What she does with her "knowledge" usually involves her spending her Friday and Saturday nights on here railing against a country she doesn't even live in. It's quite a pathetic life she's leading.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 07:11:42 AM »
The only 'host' who said anything in that video was cramer and he was clearly being sarcastic, the rest were interviewees.  Even Alex Jones has been on MSM and said things like this.  Horrible sensationalized video.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 08:52:48 AM »

You should have kept reading to the very end to educate yourself on what you need to do and to know your responsibilities...but you stopped instead, which allowed you to DENY being informed of the TRUTH, DENY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO and above all TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES TO DO NOTHING AS YOU ARE NOW. Deflection?..you have that mastered. 

Now whether you like it or not truth of the matter is you ARE LOOKING FOR A MESSIAH TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU. The truth of that statement alone disturbs you. You're clueless to what is going on, scared to death of the after effects of financial collapse, haven't got a plan for dealing with the multiple calamities about to strike america and you are in a overall DENIAL about everything that is associated with america. Your own personal problems are too big for even the best psychotherapist to handle...BUT YOU CAN RELIEVE YOURESELF OF MUCH OF IT ON YOUR OWN... The question is DO YOU WANT TO?.

Now personally I don't give a damn about america and I am sure you are fully aware of that fact. but what you need to do along with the rest of the INVALID americans is take the advice I gave in the post above and get up off of your duffs, get over your endless complacency, relinquish your arrogance, get over this belief in politics/politicians, get over that US and THEM mentality which divides and destroys, get past your racism, sexism, religious discrimination, yadda yadda and be the collective mind that you all need to be in order to solve your issues....

SANTA CLAUS, EASTER BUNNY, OR THE TOOTH FAIRY IS NOT GOING TO BRING CHANGE... YOU HAVE TO DO THAT YOURSELVES.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 09:00:54 AM »
The only 'host' who said anything in that video was cramer and he was clearly being sarcastic, the rest were interviewees.  Even Alex Jones has been on MSM and said things like this.  Horrible sensationalized video.

Look At The Pic And Keep Saying... There's No Place Like DENIAL, there's no place like DENIAL
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
You should have kept reading to the very end to educate yourself on what you need to do and to know your responsibilities...but you stopped instead, which allowed you to DENY being informed of the TRUTH, DENY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO and above all TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES TO DO NOTHING AS YOU ARE NOW. Deflection?..you have that mastered. 

Now whether you like it or not truth of the matter is you ARE LOOKING FOR A MESSIAH TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU. The truth of that statement alone disturbs you. You're clueless to what is going on, scared to death of the after effects of financial collapse, haven't got a plan for dealing with the multiple calamities about to strike america and you are in a overall DENIAL about everything that is associated with america. Your own personal problems are too big for even the best psychotherapist to handle...BUT YOU CAN RELIEVE YOURESELF OF MUCH OF IT ON YOUR OWN... The question is DO YOU WANT TO?.

Now personally I don't give a damn about america and I am sure you are fully aware of that fact. but what you need to do along with the rest of the INVALID americans is take the advice I gave in the post above and get up off of your duffs, get over your endless complacency, relinquish your arrogance, get over this belief in politics/politicians, get over that US and THEM mentality which divides and destroys, get past your racism, sexism, religious discrimination, yadda yadda and be the collective mind that you all need to be in order to solve your issues....

SANTA CLAUS, EASTER BUNNY, OR THE TOOTH FAIRY IS NOT GOING TO BRING CHANGE... YOU HAVE TO DO THAT YOURSELVES.

Against my better judgement, I actually read this.........nowhere in this did you answer the question posed to you, this is a paragraph of mindless drivel about nothing, nowhere in this crap did you once dictate any kinds of actions you are going to take now that you are all knowing. You continually spew out the mouth about standing up and opening our eyes and others being in denial.......quite frankly anyone that has read that is now dumber for having done so.

The question, again.........since you are so in tune with the "reality" of the Illuminati and all things conspiracy and secretive.......what do YOU plan on doing about it? I can't say I have seen many protests organised by you, don't remember seeing you advertised for the Oprah show or breaking news by standing on a freeway overpass or street corner holding up signs sharing your infinite knowledge of these hundreds year olds conspiracies........What have YOU done? How have you helped humanity?

That's right......you posted on a conspiracy sub-board on a bodybuilding message board.....

LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 07:51:33 PM »
Against my better judgement, I actually read this.........nowhere in this did you answer the question posed to you, this is a paragraph of mindless drivel about nothing, nowhere in this crap did you once dictate any kinds of actions you are going to take now that you are all knowing. You continually spew out the mouth about standing up and opening our eyes and others being in denial.......quite frankly anyone that has read that is now dumber for having done so.

The question, again.........since you are so in tune with the "reality" of the Illuminati and all things conspiracy and secretive.......what do YOU plan on doing about it? I can't say I have seen many protests organised by you, don't remember seeing you advertised for the Oprah show or breaking news by standing on a freeway overpass or street corner holding up signs sharing your infinite knowledge of these hundreds year olds conspiracies........What have YOU done? How have you helped humanity?

That's right......you posted on a conspiracy sub-board on a bodybuilding message board.....

LOL ;D

The funny thing about all of your ranting is you keep showing that you are looking for that MESSIAH to do it all for you...NOT HAPPENING!

For the UMPTEENTH time I have said you need to get over your differences and come into a single mind about your governments around the world. Understand what politics is about, realize politicians have nothing in regard to your well being in their hearts, know that everything run is done around MONEY an that it is the basis of all corruption and greed. If you can not come to that understanding and acceptance you are going nowhere except into the absolute control of THE SYSTEM. Just looking at the POLITICAL BOARD tells me all I need to know in regard to the mentality of the masses. There is no organization, or understanding of government/politics. Many are still waiting on that politicians who will somehow go against the grain and do the right thing...NOT HAPPENING! Every politician has revealed his or her colors and the color is CONTEMPTUOUSNESS against people. They answer to bankers, big business and those who contribute the most. I hope you understand that at least.

So far as what I am doing..I already said multiple times, I am trying to get people to understand politics and politicians. Without that foundation NOTHING CAN BE DONE. Somewhere I keep hoping eyes will open, brain fog will disappear, understanding will bloom... then the reality hits that it is JUST NOT HAPPENING. So far as staging demonstrations, getting on Oprah (lol) etc..You don't even know who I am to say whether or not you have even seen me (on Oprah) to know what I may have been doing right before your eyes for quite some time. Will or can my actions alone bring change...ABSOLUTELY NOT!... It takes many with intelligence and understanding to do that and unfortunately too many are still in denial, still hoping for the best, still looking for someone else to do it, still arguing with others over what would be the best government, still have too many personal differences to come together and really work toward the goal of getting rid of rogue governments and installing governments that work for what is best for the people.

Your constitution tells you to throw out governments that are not doing what is best for the nation... are you making moves and following the directions given on how to do that? If a organization arose to fight literally and figuratively to get government out, would you join that group and help? Have you attended a protest or even held a community rally with the first order of business being everyone getting over their differences so you can work together to a final end? Or are you doing like you do here and keep asking people what THEY ARE DOING?, which essentially tells them that you are going to do nothing, but you will watch what they do.

It takes more than one man to change the course of a river Chaos and until you pick up your shovel and join that man and recruit others, the river will continue on its path (no hope or change) and during a storm (economic difficulty, war, depressions, etc) will grow bigger and not only overwhelm you, but consume you.
C

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 09:13:30 PM »
The funny thing about all of your ranting is you keep showing that you are looking for that MESSIAH to do it all for you...NOT HAPPENING!

I follow no man, ghost or beast.....I make my own path of chaos.

You keep ranting and raving......and expecting what?

Let's just throw out a hypothetical here........1 billion people wake up tomorrow and "see the light"...they all are with you and know "the truth"........now what? Are you suggesting the people of each country(this is worldwide, correct?) rally together and overthrow their respective governments?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!