Author Topic: Trump: "The only deal Obama ever made was with Tony Rezko"  (Read 587 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Donald Trump Responds To David Plouffe: I’m Obama’s ‘Worst Nightmare’ (video link)
mediaite.com ^ | 4/11/2011 | Matt Schneider

White House Senior Advisor David Plouffe yesterday suggested that Donald Trump is a “sideshow” with “zero chance” of being elected President. Plouffe likely expected that there was “zero chance” Trump would hear such remarks and not be eager to retaliate, which of course he did

Trump’s response on Fox & Friends this morning:

“Obviously I hit a nerve because they’re fighting me I don’t hear them talking about Mr. Pawlenty or anybody else. They’re talking only about Trump. And I can tell you, I’m their worst nightmare. I am not the person that they want to run against. And they know it and I know it.”

Even more enjoyable than hearing a potential presidential candidate refer to themselves by their own last name, is how seamlessly Trump transitions from suggesting Obama is doing a “terrible job” to discussing how great Celebrity Apprentice was last night and how shocked he is that Gary Busey survived another week. And another week of the Trump “sideshow” begins.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
Re: Trump: "The only deal Obama ever made was with Tony Rezko"
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 10:46:14 AM »
Glad I watched this. I had assumed this was a post of a video I watched yesterday - it's not. However, it is another example of how the media is misrepresenting what Trump is saying. Trump did NOT bring up The Apprentice, the interviewer did. Trump did NOT bring up the birth certificate, the interviewer did. I have not seen a single interview where Trump introduced the topic of the birth certificate.

In fact, I believe I may have watched the first time Trump talked about the birth certificate. The segment BEFORE the Trump segment the host of the show (can't remember who, but was male on one of the cable news shows that is not Fox - maybe MSNBC) who had been in attack mode about the birth certificate with a male guest. Back from commercial and the host was still frothing at the mouth and asked Trump if he could believe how stupid people could be to not believe Obama was US born. Trump gave a perfunctory Obama should just show it and end it. The host went off again and gave Trump interest in the subject.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 08:01:19 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 01:09:06 PM »