Author Topic: Senate Republican Chambliss Says Ryan’s Budget Plan Won’t Work  (Read 1632 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Senate Republican Chambliss Says Ryan’s Budget Plan Won’t Work
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 07:17:37 PM »
there is no solution that voters will like.  it's that simple.

The solution is to slash teh hell out of entitlements, and cut a shitload of govt jobs and programs.

unfortunately, elections are so close that any candidate who says "we need to cut X, Y and Z" will feel backlash from voters who enjoy the $ from jobs or handouts with X, Y, and Z, who will vote against them.

Both parties talk about cuts.  Nobody ever defines what they will cut.  The moment obama saves $5 mil by cutting some bullshit worm farm program in Oregon, the right wing media shows the stories of these 200 employees losing their jobs, being evicted, and crying for the camera.  The minute a Gov Christie cuts teacher pay raises, you have msnbc whining about 'what about the children' as teachers describe how impossible it is to live on a guaranteed salary of 45,000 instead of 48,000.

Nobody will cut anything.  It's pretty much that simple.  I disagree with the tax cuts, but Ryan is right about the need to cut programs.  And NEITHER party's members will embrace it.  They all run from it.  They hate specifics.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 07:30:14 PM »
Ryan's plan let's the deficit go too long.  We can't afford to wait until 2040 to balance the budget.  Rand Paul has a 5 year plan to balance the budget, which is what we need.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 07:51:17 PM »

I can't even get you to set aside your preconceived bias and just look at some facts

I don't see any value in further investment of my time with you

lolol

This is the mind set you're dealing with BF.  "You won't agree with me so I can't discuss this with you"

Amazing

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 08:08:14 PM »
Of course, I'd be willing to bet that BeachBum wouldn't mind Straw using that logic with him and stop dangling from his ballsack.

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 08:12:09 PM »
Straw - since you don't believe ryan is credible - why don't you tell us who is credible on these matters.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 08:14:50 PM »
Of course, I'd be willing to bet that BeachBum wouldn't mind Straw using that logic with him and stop dangling from his ballsack.

Hahaahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 08:12:14 PM »

I wasn't aware Nancy had balls

I guess you must have personal knowledge