Author Topic: Phil Heath update ( 2011-4-9)  (Read 14427 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath update (04- 09 - 2011)
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »
Dex is an excellent example. My point is this, Phil will beat Dexter all day long so if an off Jay gets beaten by a sub par Dexter who was not at his best when he won than a contest ready Phil will beat Jay if off and maybe even at his near best. Remember that Jay has trouble peaking where Phil 9 times out of 10 comes on stage ready. Like it or not these are the facts.

Jay was off last year and still beat Phil.  Last time Kai was on (2010 Arnold), he beat Phil too. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »
Jay was off last year and still beat Phil.  Last time Kai was on (2010 Arnold), he beat Phil too. 

Jay looked pretty damn good last year so he wasn't off by much.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »
Jay looked pretty damn good last year so he wasn't off by much.
He still had "old man" wrinkles in his back...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2011, 02:41:55 PM »

:(

clavicle width just isn't there. chest doesn't even go with this physique anymore, can push it out but can't give it more width, given the clavicle issues.  flex wheeler's chest was better, and it wasn't anything to write home about.

he wins MrO because there isn't shit after Jay to stop him.  he kills kai's fat ass.  phil is a long, rangy 5'9" and can put on some extra lbs if he needs.  based on last year's O, kai is maxed, can't play the ronnie game without coming in looking like black Jello pudding.

Phil for the Win!   

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 03:52:14 PM »
doesnt matter... as long as he has huge arms hes the gift....
should never beat dexter ever.. even kai has more balance.....
its just all in the arms....
bbing is a joke
choice is an illusion

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2011, 04:15:06 PM »
don't count out Kai

he is in Farah's capable hands now

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 04:47:56 PM »
Phil,

Keep your eye on your ankles. When those things start to swell, you liver is fuked.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2011, 05:05:50 PM »
not on then jersy licious girls,,and if

gh15 approved

Jersey Licious girls i laughed my ass off at that  ;D ;D ;D

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »
phil heath's chest gives me hope that i can one day be the number 2 bodybuilder in the world also..  8)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 05:19:47 PM »
bunch of jealous little girls in this thread, wtf are you guys talking about fake muscle real muscle.

So he put on lots of size quick, who the heck cares, if hes on stage and looks solid, real or fake muscle he will place based on looks, no one will go up and see if its fake or real etc.

You sound like a girl crying that her friend isnt all that because her tits are FAKE, no one cares fool, plenty of guys shoot oil etc and do well.

He responded well and quick to hormones and done it right and thats it.

We should start a show called "Real Housewives of GetBig" as the only thing missing from this thread was botox.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2011, 05:23:48 PM »
Phil's the best pro in the circuit right now. And his clavicle width is not as much of a liability as everyone makes it to be, since he looks more impressive in most poses than anyone else.

He should've won last year's AC over the overrated Kai.

alpmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2011, 05:49:03 PM »

:(

His delts are bigger than his chest.

Still, best Pro in the IFBB right now.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2011, 05:58:26 PM »
someone shop his delts and arms off

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2011, 06:09:57 PM »

If you polish a turd, it's still a turd.  He looks like a turd, albeit a "high yellow" turd.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »
bunch of jealous little girls in this thread, wtf are you guys talking about fake muscle real muscle.

So he put on lots of size quick, who the heck cares, if hes on stage and looks solid, real or fake muscle he will place based on looks, no one will go up and see if its fake or real etc.

You sound like a girl crying that her friend isnt all that because her tits are FAKE, no one cares fool, plenty of guys shoot oil etc and do well.

He responded well and quick to hormones and done it right and thats it.

We should start a show called "Real Housewives of GetBig" as the only thing missing from this thread was botox.

With rousing words such as those quoted above, you're more than bound to stir up apathy.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »
Phil's the best pro in the circuit right now. And his clavicle width is not as much of a liability as everyone makes it to be, since he looks more impressive in most poses than anyone else.

He should've won last year's AC over the overrated Kai.

His width deficiency is huge because it's something he can't fix.  The bigger he gets, the more noticeable it becomes.  Take a good look at his front poses, he's straight up and down, no taper due to being narrow across the clavicles.   

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2011, 06:47:28 PM »
His width deficiency is huge because it's something he can't fix.  The bigger he gets, the more noticeable it becomes.  Take a good look at his front poses, he's straight up and down, no taper due to being narrow across the clavicles.   

I think he's got an OK taper - not the best one on stage, but not the worst either. And he looks good even in the worst of his mandatory poses, while looking better than everyone in most of them. He easily holds his own in the comparisons, which is where most guys who look impressive standing by themselves don't look so outstanding anymore.

I don't mind Jay being Mr Olympia even though he just looks like a big block with little separation, since he's got maybe a year or 2 at the most left to retain the title. Kai has a ton of muscle, but looks weird in most poses, not to mention his really gay posing. Other than those two, I don't see anyone coming close to Phil, including guys like Branch and Victor.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »
I think he's got an OK taper - not the best one on stage, but not the worst either. And he looks good even in the worst of his mandatory poses, while looking better than everyone in most of them. He easily holds his own in the comparisons, which is where most guys who look impressive standing by themselves don't look so outstanding anymore.

I don't mind Jay being Mr Olympia even though he just looks like a big block with little separation, since he's got maybe a year or 2 at the most left to retain the title. Kai has a ton of muscle, but looks weird in most poses, not to mention his really gay posing. Other than those two, I don't see anyone coming close to Phil, including guys like Branch and Victor.

X2
I don't understand the hate  , he looks 100 X  better  than the Fridge  and the T-Rex .

mrco95

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2011, 06:58:30 PM »
How can you (GH15) even say that he is one of the worst Mr o competitors of all time??? That is just your hating and your personal biased opinion! He is obviously not that at all! The current crop of Competitors today compared to the BB of the 80's and 90's are in my opinion not even close in pleasing and realistic, impressive physiques? 80s-90s are way superior but that is my opinion! I prefer the 80s-90s by far but that is the past and they are never going back! Yes Phil looks like he has "sponged" out this year but that is the game they have to play in todays messed up BB world but for people to say the things they are about Phil is so out of line and off its ridiculous! If you ever met Phil you would no that he is very humble and grateful for what this sport has given back to him. I and everyone on here would love to no who GH15 really is and to be posting all of your supposed Guru knowledge without anyone knowing if you are or were anything in the BB world ever,, will never be validated until you admit and show who you really are! If your Gunter then shame on you cause i stood next to you when Phil won the local Colorado show that Gunter posed at and Gunter said to my face that Phil could be a pro within 1 year if he does what it takes and that he is one of the most gifted BB of all time in his opinion?? Anyways the Phil bashing is so out of control and People bash him from jealousy and lack of knowledge about his true genetics an what he has done and the way he moved thru the BB ranks is unbelievable and has never been accomplished in that short of time ever! The only one that was even close was Kevin! Phil is a true Gift and is playing the same game as all the other Pro's out there! He will be Mr. O and everyone on here knows that that is going to happen! Guaranteed!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2011, 06:59:53 PM »
X2
I don't understand the hate  , he looks 100 X  better  than the Fridge  and the T-Rex .
x3.
Offseason he looks like total shit, but come contest time he looks the best of the available options.
He doesn have that balloony insulin look, which sucks.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2011, 07:17:20 PM »
x3.
Offseason he looks like total shit,

I disagree ,

this looks like total shit .

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »
I disagree ,

Agreed, but Branch looks like shit on or offseason.
10lbs of shit in a 3 lb bag carried by a midget.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2011, 07:19:43 PM »

I agree

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2011, 07:28:25 PM »
thats not rhino.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »
I disagree ,

Wow, that's disgraceful...looks like a bad 2nd tier WWE wrestler, not a bodybuilder...