Author Topic: sust and anavar  (Read 2655 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
sust and anavar
« on: April 12, 2011, 12:30:29 PM »
what u guys think of a little sust and var, thinking about shooting 1cc of test 400 every 5 days for 6 weeks and 50 mg of var everyday for a month, is this good enough or should i add a little tren e as well, not trying to go nutts or gain 40 pounds, ill be happy with 10 good pounds, and strenght gain, oready really lean, is the test gonna bloat me and lose my abs???
eat, sleep, train, f

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: sust and anavar
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 01:10:54 PM »
6wk cycles and it doesn't matter what you're using will only result in a very temporary change making them a waste of time IMO.

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »
how long would u run it for?
eat, sleep, train, f

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 03:26:39 PM »
how long would u run it for?

12wks minimum.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 03:43:36 PM »
Yes 12 weeks. And I'd go a little more on the test. If your worried about bloat. Do 100mg of test prop eod. But i dont think you'll have a problem with bloat. 

1-12 weeks test prop 100mg eod
1-8 tren a 75mg eod
6-12 var. 50mg Ed

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 07:32:30 PM »
If I decide to cycle this summer ill use a low dose of test and anavar...done using mmultiple compounds at high doses

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »
If I decide to cycle this summer ill use a low dose of test and anavar...done using mmultiple compounds at high doses

whys that?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 01:46:31 PM »
I'm not a bodybuilder I compete in mixed martial arts...being a monster fucks up my wind,speed, and flexibility...I'm also only 21 years old and plan to have kids lol...I also don't want to die of a heart attack from hardening of the arteries lololi...I respond well to low doses and believe the rewards don't outweigh the risks for me to take massive ammounts...iv dabbled in many different compounds at high doses in the past.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 07:14:40 AM »
I'm not a bodybuilder I compete in mixed martial arts...being a monster fucks up my wind,speed, and flexibility...I'm also only 21 years old and plan to have kids lol...I also don't want to die of a heart attack from hardening of the arteries lololi...I respond well to low doses and believe the rewards don't outweigh the risks for me to take massive ammounts...iv dabbled in many different compounds at high doses in the past.

yeah i can see your point.  Why did you start on gear so young.  if your slowing down and have tried many compounds in the past you must of started very young.  I wouldnt worry about the kids thing tho.  Many bodybuilders and reg ppl using gear have kids.  Your the only one that knows your body so obviously it know what you respond to better. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 09:11:50 AM »
I started taking cycles of anavar when I was 16 during wrestling season and took my first cycle of test and deca when I was 17...from 19 to 20 I used 1200mgs of test for like 6 months straight, and just kept rotating compounds in like tren,dbol,winstrol,masteron,deca, eq,.the cycle ended up lasting around 9 months..I was also on gh for 12 months at 5ius a day...I got one nasty side effect from that and it was intense heart palpatations...got checked out by a cardiologists and everything was perfectly normal...iv learned that I feel much healthier on low doses and rather rely and hard work and diet instead of relying on drugs...I def don't knock anybody who uses heavy juice as long as they get blood work done and monitored by doctors...Iv been natural for about 7 months and feel great...I'm gonna start gettin real lean and might take a low dose of test and a little var..

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 12:01:16 PM »
I started taking cycles of anavar when I was 16 during wrestling season and took my first cycle of test and deca when I was 17...from 19 to 20 I used 1200mgs of test for like 6 months straight, and just kept rotating compounds in like tren,dbol,winstrol,masteron,deca, eq,.the cycle ended up lasting around 9 months..I was also on gh for 12 months at 5ius a day...I got one nasty side effect from that and it was intense heart palpatations...got checked out by a cardiologists and everything was perfectly normal...iv learned that I feel much healthier on low doses and rather rely and hard work and diet instead of relying on drugs...I def don't knock anybody who uses heavy juice as long as they get blood work done and monitored by doctors...Iv been natural for about 7 months and feel great...I'm gonna start gettin real lean and might take a low dose of test and a little var..

You're only 21? Why did you start gear so young?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »
To get a college scholarship and make me a superior athlete...helped me recover much faster...I have had no negative blood work...my natural test is still super high and I'm 5 foot 11...I always posted the right way and did everything right from the start

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
That's insane, a lot of juice for a young body.

Personally, I dont like the higher doses, I don't go above 300mg of test/wk to ensure my hair stays around

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
Going bald really depends on your genetics...if your worried about it keep some finasteride on hand...unless your going somewhere with bodybuilding or another professional sport I don't feel there is a need for astronomical doses...I'm pretty close to going somewhere with mma in the near future...so realistically I'm goin to need to take drugs like gh, or anavar and other mild steroids to help with muscle recovery and strength while I cut weight...I def like to have the summer pump as well...but Iv put in my hard work as a natural and now have decided to take long periods of time to be clean...to each his own

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »
Going bald really depends on your genetics...if your worried about it keep some finasteride on hand...unless your going somewhere with bodybuilding or another professional sport I don't feel there is a need for astronomical doses...I'm pretty close to going somewhere with mma in the near future...so realistically I'm goin to need to take drugs like gh, or anavar and other mild steroids to help with muscle recovery and strength while I cut weight...I def like to have the summer pump as well...but Iv put in my hard work as a natural and now have decided to take long periods of time to be clean...to each his own
Would finasteride become usless once you hopped on a cycle?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 03:34:29 AM »
and i thought that they take it much easier in wrestling...
i mean that's pure bodybuilding cycles right there
you are still into wrestling ? or into bodybuilding?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 08:31:02 AM »
No bro I only use steroids like var, mast,winnie, gh during wrestling...I was takin multiple compounds experimenting...wanted to get biggee and stronger

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 05:09:21 AM »
iv learned that I feel much healthier on low doses and rather rely and hard work and diet instead of relying on drugs.

That's what i've been preaching and practicing for years now. Unless you are a serious competitor i dont see the point in risking everything for nothing. Lower doses work fine and i think if you really care for this "lifestyle" then one of the key words is LONGEVITY. Yes you can "up the dose" once in a while to get more boost, but just keep yourself sane and healthy.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG