Author Topic: brady crying  (Read 6306 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: brady crying
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 05:13:33 PM »
The fact he was taken in the 6th does not make the NFL talent evaluators look very good.  Can't believe the Niners took Carmazzi over Brady. 

And the crying?  Meh.  I tend to agree with Earl that crying over not getting drafted as high as he wanted is sort of spoiled brat-ish. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »
The fact he was taken in the 6th does not make the NFL talent evaluators look very good.  Can't believe the Niners took Carmazzi over Brady. 

And the crying?  Meh.  I tend to agree with Earl that crying over not getting drafted as high as he wanted is sort of spoiled brat-ish. 

He is now a Goat herder.  :D
D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 06:12:31 PM »
He is now a Goat herder.  :D

lol!  He should be in purgatory with Carmen Policy and Dwight Clark. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 06:14:59 PM »
lol!  He should be in purgatory with Carmen Policy and Dwight Clark. 

Whatever he does is his business.  :D
D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 11:12:14 PM »
Whatever he does is his business.  :D

They should be joined in purgatory by JJ Stokes, Jim Drunkenmiller, and Lawrence Phillips.  

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 11:16:50 PM »
They should be joined in purgatory by JJ Stokes, Jim Drunkenmiller, and Lawrence Phillips.  

What a waste of talent? I thought he was going to be something, but didn't Bill Romanowski spit i his face? Stokes always reminded me of Freddie Mitchell.
D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 11:30:12 PM »
What a waste of talent? I thought he was going to be something, but didn't Bill Romanowski spit i his face? Stokes always reminded me of Freddie Mitchell.

Don't even get me started.  Worst pick in Niner history.  Was supposed to be the second coming of Rice.  Gave up a first round pick to trade up and draft him.  Just plain horrible. 

Freddie Mitchell was better than Stokes.   :-\

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 02:26:19 AM »

Along with the db with that long ass neck. Just for having a long ass neck. Damn that neck was long.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 05:51:09 AM »

Another fallacy. BJGE was the first pats rb with over 1000 yards and Danny woodhead has another 500 plus 1000 from scrimmage. The pats ran the ball almost half the time. If you pressure any QB he folds. Manning, Brady, Breese your point is ridiculous. I love how you ignore his MVP season, when he was throwing to rookies and has beens.

Matt Cassel had pro bowl numbers across the board and he has one good wr. Again, your point is easily debunked by facts.

Your argument is based on a bunch of bs, dude. I see you completely avoided my first post. Why not answer the questions I asked.

i answered your first post.. i guess you have trouble interpreting questions that i answered. I never disagreed that brady is a good qb. I personally don't like him. I don't like the PATRIOTS. The team isn't classy. The media builds up hype on them just like the jets.

Sorry if I offended you.

also vick should have won MVP. MVP is a popularity contest and brady won quite naturally. media diva.

also lets see how good cassel does with Charlie Weis departure....that's is a fact my friend

body88

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 10:08:14 AM »
Where did you explain the pats super secret "system" you mentioned ?

Not offended - just dismantling your opinions with facts.

If you're going by the numbers, Brady was the clear winner. If it was a popularity contest, Vick should have won because he had the better "redemption" story. Brady was the clear MVP, not sure how you can even make a case after Vicks end of the season performance.

Weiss? Matt Cassel had a great season without him in 2008. His numbers has nothing to do with Charlie Weiss, he's a good QB and that's why the Chiefs gave up a second round pick before he got there.Cassel is a good NFL qb, plain and simple.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 10:22:06 AM »
Along with the db with that long ass neck. Just for having a long ass neck. Damn that neck was long.

Merton Hanks was the man.  Great player.  Loved the chicken dance.   :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 03:42:22 PM »
LOL yep merton hanks thats him.

I was a huge niners fan as a kid.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 06:00:45 PM »
LOL yep merton hanks thats him.

I was a huge niners fan as a kid.

Me too.   :)

I had to show my son youtube clips and the Niners v. Broncos Super Bowl tape (VHS - lol), just to prove to him that my Niners haven't always sucked.   :'(