Author Topic: brady crying  (Read 6295 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
brady crying
« on: April 12, 2011, 05:00:48 PM »
what do you think of this?

i kinda like it, shows how competitive he is and uses it as motivation to be great, shows a human side

i kinda don't like it because it shows how spoiled and easy his life has been to cry about not getting drafted as early as he hoped, like that is the worst thing he ever experienced

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: brady crying
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 06:43:05 AM »
Easy how life was ???....he had to fight for everything he had.hell he was a 6TH round draft pick.

....I thought it was a good show.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 08:11:55 AM »
In terms of his professional career, that probably represented the low point because he was so overlooked. He didn't exactly wow the scouts during his combine performance in 2000.

Brady is a true professional and he's living life as a king nowadays. But you can also tell that he still has a humble personality. I think the tears are more about joy and how his career turned out the way it did.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 09:23:17 AM »

i kinda like it, shows how competitive he is and uses it as motivation to be great, shows a human side

i kinda don't like it because it shows how spoiled and easy his life has been to cry about not getting drafted as early as he hoped, like that is the worst thing he ever experienced

E
great player but in bad need of a haircut.the 70's called..........
F

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 11:46:50 AM »
do you mean the hair extensions he's wearing? Rumor has it he was seen visiting a hair restoration clinic last offseason.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 12:21:41 PM »
Put Brady into another system... team . and he fails. I don't not see him as a elite qb. sorry

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 12:32:10 PM »
Put Brady into another system... team . and he fails. I don't not see him as a elite qb. sorry

I'm not a Pats fan, but what are you basing this on?

He makes great decisions, has great arm strength, accuracy....etc
Y

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 01:37:44 PM »
matt cassel

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 01:53:04 PM »
matt cassel

So Matt Cassell performing well in the system takes away Brady's arm strength, accuracy, and on-field decision making?   Of course it doesn't.  It means the Pats have a good system, and is irrelevant in evaluating Brady's ability to be an elite quarterback elsewhere.  All indications are that he would be.

I'm a Giants fan, so stop making me defend this guy.  He's elite.  One of the best ever.
Y

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 02:29:04 PM »
i guess.. i just hate the patriots. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 03:52:58 PM »
Easy how life was ???....he had to fight for everything he had.hell he was a 6TH round draft pick.

....I thought it was a good show.

so being good enough to be a late draft pick is a "tough" life these days?

E
E

body88

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 04:10:51 PM »
matt cassel

Matt Cassel made the pro bowl this year. His numbers were elite.

Tom Brady threw 50 td's to 8 int's in 2007 (outdoors), has won the NFL MVP twice, three superbowls, 2 superbowl MVP's and has stats that eclipse the likes of Joe Montana at the same point in their careers. Matt Cassel didn't even come close to duplicating 2007's numbers in 2008 - with the same team.

I hear this all the time btw. Explain to me exactly how the Pats system makes him so good. Are they running super Pats system curl routes? An NFL QB's success comes down to decision makingarm strength and accuracy. All the plays are different variations of the same shit.

body88

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 04:11:30 PM »

E

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

body88

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 04:14:28 PM »
so being good enough to be a late draft pick is a "tough" life these days?

E

Brady was stuck behind a guy at Michigan who had the starting job because of his last name. When he came into the NFL he was stuck behind a number one pick and no one believed in him. When he won his first title he was a flash in the pan...when he won his second and third titles he started to get respect, but he wasn't a "stat" guy...when he set the record for the greatest NFL season for a QB EVER he FINALLY got his due respect. The guy has worked his brains out to get where he is, and you sound like a guy who's going to detract from him no matter what he does. Typical opposing fan. The best are the Jets fans. They know inside they'd teade half their team for him given the chance. Haha.

Brady was making like 8 million a year up until his latest contract; he took less money so the pats could spend on free agents.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »
Brady was stuck behind a guy at Michigan who had the starting job because of his last name. When he came into the NFL he was stuck behind a number one pick and no one believed in him. When he won his first title he was a flash in the pan...when he won his second and third titles he started to get respect, but he wasn't a "stat" guy...when he set the record for the greatest NFL season for a QB EVER he FINALLY got his due respect. The guy has worked his brains out to get where he is, and you sound like a guy who's going to detract from him no matter what he does. Typical opposing fan. The best are the Jets fans. They know inside they'd teade half their team for him given the chance. Haha.

Brady was making like 8 million a year up until his latest contract; he took less money so the pats could spend on free agents.

Not even true. Lloyd stuck to his Upper Classman and that is why Tom did not get the start even when Scott Loffler was there. In 99-00 Drew Henson came in and he was  a 5* QB that could do everything and Tom rotated with, did not cry, complain, moan, bitch,...etc. Tom earned the job as a senior and showed everyone why he was so great. If you ever had doubts that Tom was bad then go watch his Orange Bowl performance against Alabama. Tom underperformed at the combine but always look at the tape and Interviews.

How many guys have performed great at the combine and then turned out to be huge busts in the NFL. Tom is a once in a lifetime player that if you get to see, you can tell people, your kids..."Hey, i get to see Tom Brady play". Tom reminds me of M.J. and will always carry that chip on his should as he should.

The moral of the story: Tom works harder then any other QB in the league and will never ever forget that he was picked 199th. I will always feel that he has a bone with the PATS too because they passed over him 5 times.  ;)
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 05:21:25 PM »
how on earth am i detracting from him?  maybe you just have to defend every little thing he does and can't stand when somebody sees he isn't "perfect"

nobody can convince me that a good looking guy that comes from a good family, earned a D1 scholarship to michigan, won several college games, and probably easily got women his entire life had a "tough" life

think about this he is crying about getting drafted "late" by an nfl team, something 99.99% of men never experience at all, he has no idea what true disappointment is

so he had to earn his spot at a major college program and in the nfl, wow so he's just like the rest of them, including first rounders so lets not pretend that the entire world was against him

he's not rudy ::)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »
how much did he sign for out of college?

why is he crying?

look i get being disappointed that you didnt get drafted higher, I understand being upset b/c you think you were better than others drafted before you but at the end of the day he knew he was going to sign for millions...::)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 05:24:07 AM »

Matt Cassel made the pro bowl this year. His numbers were elite.

Tom Brady threw 50 td's to 8 int's in 2007 (outdoors), has won the NFL MVP twice, three superbowls, 2 superbowl MVP's and has stats that eclipse the likes of Joe Montana at the same point in their careers. Matt Cassel didn't even come close to duplicating 2007's numbers in 2008 - with the same team.

I hear this all the time btw. Explain to me exactly how the Pats system makes him so good. Are they running super Pats system curl routes? An NFL QB's success comes down to decision makingarm strength and accuracy. All the plays are different variations of the same shit.

no running game = brady throws ball. I'll give brady credit he is an accurate qb but u pressure him he folds and tries like a little girl.  and now finally the pats have a semi decent rb in ben garvis green ellis.  and cassel was the voted in cause of kansas first decent season since montana

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 05:27:29 AM »
also the pats won those super bowls not brady its a team effort look at rothisberger his is a good qb... not a great. plus the pats cheats they are all cheaters look at Josh McDaniels.... Belichick's product.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 06:57:39 AM »
How the hell are you people even arguing about Brady ???...he's one of the best of all time.just look at last years receiving corps.

......And I'm a die hard Giants fan who loved the beating they put on him in the superbowl!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 07:17:26 AM »

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 07:22:13 AM »
How the hell are you people even arguing about Brady ???...he's one of the best of all time.just look at last years receiving corps.

......And I'm a die hard Giants fan who loved the beating they put on him in the superbowl!

OK LOOK AT NEW ORLEANS RECEIVING CORPS.... NOW DREW DREES IS A ELITE QB. WAS FORCED OUT OF SAN DIEGO (TO MAKE ROOM FOR RIVERS) AND WAS GOOD. GOES TO NEW ORLEANS AND HELPS FRANCHISE WIN FIRST SUPER BOWL.. WHO DAT.

SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 07:38:13 AM »
OK LOOK AT NEW ORLEANS RECEIVING CORPS.... NOW DREW DREES IS A ELITE QB. WAS FORCED OUT OF SAN DIEGO (TO MAKE ROOM FOR RIVERS) AND WAS GOOD. GOES TO NEW ORLEANS AND HELPS FRANCHISE WIN FIRST SUPER BOWL.. WHO DAT.

SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS ;D

Drew is a damn good qb but he was also a second round pic{I think?}

body88

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 03:30:33 PM »
no running game = brady throws ball. I'll give brady credit he is an accurate qb but u pressure him he folds and tries like a little girl.  and now finally the pats have a semi decent rb in ben garvis green ellis.  and cassel was the voted in cause of kansas first decent season since montana

Another fallacy. BJGE was the first pats rb with over 1000 yards and Danny woodhead has another 500 plus 1000 from scrimmage. The pats ran the ball almost half the time. If you pressure any QB he folds. Manning, Brady, Breese your point is ridiculous. I love how you ignore his MVP season, when he was throwing to rookies and has beens.

Matt Cassel had pro bowl numbers across the board and he has one good wr. Again, your point is easily debunked by facts.

Your argument is based on a bunch of bs, dude. I see you completely avoided my first post. Why not answer the questions I asked.

body88

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »
Good point

Easily debunked above with facts. Pose an argument making this point, I will gladly dismantle it with facts and not a single opinion : - )