Author Topic: SERIOUS: just recieved proof that "no one" is a legit lifter and not a gimmick  (Read 8424 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Don't forget DNA samples.

Bam-Bam only accepts sperm straight from the cannon.  :-X :-X

and if you looked half assed good you would be posting some pics too, its natural.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
yeah, well i guess you just going to have to live with it, penelope, cause there sure as fuck little else that you can do about it.

;)

you got it all wrong, I want you to KEEP being the troll/gimmick/vagina you are, makes my internetz so much funnier.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
and if you looked half assed good you would be posting some pics too, its natural.

You should go out a bit and enjoy the brazilian sun, dude.

Thinking about how a man you have met on an internet message board looks like in real life all day is not good for you.

::) ::) ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
you got it all wrong, I want you to KEEP being the troll/gimmick/vagina you are, makes my internetz so much funnier.

no problem. all you had to do was ask.
b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
You should go out a bit and enjoy the brazilian sun, dude.

Thinking about how a man you have met on an internet message board looks like in real life all day is not good for you.

::) ::) ::)

ok DK, actually I think you are a cool cat so Im not going to go ahead with you this time.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
ok DK, actually I think you are a cool cat so Im not going to go ahead with you this time.

No hard feelings.

You live in Brazil, you have no reason to fill your head with some guy you have never seen in your life.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Bam Bam is stalking No One now..First it was W8M8

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
yeah, well i guess you just going to have to live with it, penelope, cause there sure as fuck little else that you can do about it.

;)

quit crying like a bitch. its embarrassing.

btw, alice23, shouldnt you be in bed? you've had a big day of avoiding getting your block knocked off by xfactor.

apparently your a real badass too.....seriously,  what's with the "tough guy" act? ?

Are we supposed to be scared?

All of this crap aside, truth is I could give a crap if you are 9 feet tall ,400 lbs. and 2% BF. ..  .......you come off like an obnoxious  douchebag no matter what you look like

PS......I'm calling bullshit on SS saying you PMed pics

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

apparently your a real badass too.....seriously,  what's with the "tough guy" act? ?

All of this crap aside, truth is I could give a crap if you are 9 feet tall ,400 lbs. and 2% BF. ..  .......you come off like an obnoxious  douchebag no matter what you look like

This would make him very skinny...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
wow bam bam did a funny.....not

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
no one`s a good dude in my book.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

Of course you would ::)......Not sure what I did to you, cause it was not long ago we were chatting through Pm's about Fam and stuff when you moved to AZ.

It's a shame that after 5 years or so that you think I would out of the blue start a lame gimmick to rip on you and your daughter.

Oh the drama 8)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

SS's claims are absolutely true----I got the same PM

"no one" is real and actually a beast

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

then he would have no roblem posting a pic owning the whole board  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V

lol

private pm pics ha
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

sorry sparky, but nobody cares what you think.

why dont you post up another youtube vid posing 'for the boys'. you'll feel better.
b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
sorry sparky, but nobody cares what you think.

why dont you post up another youtube vid posing 'for the boys'. you'll feel better.

he showed credentials so you bet most of the board (at least the not retarded part) pay attention to his posts while not giving a shit to your "comments".

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Nodick Beast has had a broken pussy ever since he send Alex lots of grovelling "like me" pms and Alex post them on the Y. After he posted his pic and looked more like "Jewish Beast" he has stopped using his main account and been attacking KING with gimmicks out of shame from his mocked picture.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Nodick Beast has had a broken pussy ever since he send Alex lots of grovelling "like me" pms and Alex post them on the Y. After he posted his pic and looked more like "Jewish Beast" he has stopped using his main account and been attacking KING with gimmicks out of shame from his mocked picture.

FatAlex, why didn't you show up at XFactor's the gym last night like you said you would? 
Were you busy downing another plate of cheeseburgers?

bigmc

• Getbig V
FatAlex, why didn't you show up at XFactor's the gym last night like you said you would? 
Were you busy downing another plate of cheeseburgers?

delta force isnt alex

he pm'd me a pic

he is a beast and looks like he is also very good at mma

true story
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Maybe we should all post scans of our passports, driving license, tax returns etc and then meet up somewhere where we bring along 3 people who will vouch for our identity, so we may be allowed to post in Getbig and not be called a gimmick.

If anyone disagrees, I'll be outside my house for the next 5 minutes and will trow hands if you dare to show up >:(

Why do all that when Alex already has all that info ??? ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Of course you would ::)......Not sure what I did to you, cause it was not long ago we were chatting through Pm's about Fam and stuff when you moved to AZ.

It's a shame that after 5 years or so that you think I would out of the blue start a lame gimmick to rip on you and your daughter.

Oh the drama 8)

When did I say all of that?

Were cool SS....I just think you're bullshitting to add a little fuel.........Wouldn't be the first time around here  :)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
When did I say all of that?

Were cool SS....I just think you're bullshitting to add a little fuel.........Wouldn't be the first time around here  :)
Well That's what I was told and when I was Pming you to make sure you knew what was up, you didn't respond..But it's all good 8)

And Believe it or not I did see his pic and he's a yoked up broskie like yourself.

Gotta go take a shit and cut my lawn now......Fock I miss AZ ........I would so much rather be raking rock instead ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Well That's what I was told and when I was Pming you to make sure you knew what was up, you didn't respond..But it's all good 8)

And Believe it or not I did see his pic and he's a yoked up broskie like yourself.

Gotta go take a shit and cut my lawn now......Fock I miss AZ ........I would so much rather be raking rock instead ;D

I musta missed that one...my bad. 

I wouldn't say that dude...and don't worry...I got the rock-raking under control. LOL

and FWIW he very well could be...its just that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

I musta missed that one...my bad. 

I wouldn't say that dude...and don't worry...I got the rock-raking under control. LOL

and FWIW he very well could be...its just that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......

Awww,it's so cute when two permabulkers open mouth kiss and make up.

;D :D