Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 9048 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: what was this young soon to be ifbb pro on, gh15........
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 04:36:37 AM »
Liar Priest 200mg Deca per year?

Robby Robinson 1cc Primobolan to win MR World?

Basile 2 Dianabol per day?

Marcos Chacon 1iu HGH per day?

Swampi the Cocksmith all glutamine cycle?

And i always thought Lee meant that he used 200mg deca during his WHOLE career...  ::) ::)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 04:56:00 AM »
Ian Harrison as a teen was pre-MuscleTech era, so its mind-blowing how he accomplished it!?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 05:15:57 AM »
More like 220lbs.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 05:48:27 AM »
ha

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 06:04:36 AM »
When he was in partnership with Trevor Smith he wrote a few articles. If someone could post them it would be great.

The cycle he said he used was 6 weeks on 3 weeks off.

I think 1st 2 weeks Sust 250 EOD

Next 2 Enanthate 600mg a week?

Prop 100mg EOD for the whole 6 weeks

Worked out to be around 1000-1100mg a week (that's all i can remember)

No way gh15 is going to say that's all he took. I'm writing from what i remember. Which is similar in dosages to what Levrone said he took on the old UG Supp board way back in early 99.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 06:13:13 AM »
He wrote and article on the GH he had done too.

He said first comp he used it for he used it while dieting and was gaining 2 pounds a day for the first 2 weeks? and getting leaner.

He said when he took it offseason it did nothing.

Just going from memory here. Better watch it last time i did that i got ripped on.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 07:22:59 AM »
He wrote and article on the GH he had done too.

He said first comp he used it for he used it while dieting and was gaining 2 pounds a day for the first 2 weeks? and getting leaner.

He said when he took it offseason it did nothing.

Just going from memory here. Better watch it last time i did that i got ripped on.

Yeah I remember that interview, I remember himmentioning the Sustanon and what he said about the GH, also think he said he ate a shit load of ice cream off season or something
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 07:57:58 AM »
he told me all he used was sus, decca and dbol for 3 weeks, then prop and winny for 3 weeks, have a couple of weeks off and start again

id imagine all the doses were ed or eod... all the brit guys used these short heavy cycles back then

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 08:40:24 PM »
he told me all he used was sus, decca and dbol for 3 weeks, then prop and winny for 3 weeks, have a couple of weeks off and start again

id imagine all the doses were ed or eod... all the brit guys used these short heavy cycles back then
Do you beleive him ? cos I sure as hell dont..They all lie about there cycles - you still have guys like Willet etc telling people he is natural FFS ..At the higher level genetics and response do come into play but if you look at guys like Spike on here and his openess about what he runs then look at what the pro's or former pro's "claim" then its quite obvious they are full of shit - 240 @ 4% on the above cycle you listed - utter crap - and nandralone for 3 weeks ? doesnt make sense. You prob already know this though :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 08:46:25 PM »
Do you beleive him ? cos I sure as hell dont..They all lie about there cycles - you still have guys like Willet etc telling people he is natural FFS ..At the higher level genetics and response do come into play but if you look at guys like Spike on here and his openess about what he runs then look at what the pro's or former pro's "claim" then its quite obvious they are full of shit - 240 @ 4% on the above cycle you listed - utter crap - and nandralone for 3 weeks ? doesnt make sense. You prob already know this though :D

I agree, thanks to guys like Spike and Stavios you can at least have an estimate at what those guys are running.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »
yo blp, is that 21 year old you speak of win the 2010 westerns.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »
yo blp, is that 21 year old you speak of win the 2010 westerns.

yeap ,,, he' work with darren oliver , a young liver with th craziest guru ,, a hard to beat team !

kid want to be pro
Your messed up BLP!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 09:58:16 PM »
yeap ,,, he' work with darren oliver , a young liver with th craziest guru ,, a hard to beat team !

kid want to be pro
ya i hear you pretty thick kid, 21 iu, holy shite, looks good, however his waist is not small.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 10:20:06 PM »
ya i hear you pretty thick kid, 21 iu, holy shite, looks good, however his waist is not small.

darren said kid will take overall , size win provincial not condition , will see , i give my best with what i have , top 3 in super h ,, i b happy , just nail super heavy that b a wonderful ,,
Your messed up BLP!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 10:33:25 PM »

darren said kid will take overall , size win provincial not condition , will see , i give my best with what i have , top 3 in super h ,, i b happy , just nail super heavy that b a wonderful ,,
no offence to the kid but i didn't have winning the westerns. good luck at the ontarios.I will you know if theres anyone to watch out for from the stratford show tomorrow

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 10:39:02 PM »
no offence to the kid but i didn't have winning the westerns. good luck at the ontarios.I will you know if theres anyone to watch out for from the stratford show tomorrow

yah plz tel me ,, i know dan k will b in crowd ,,

im havin fun ,, i am in competition with myself

thk u

im 262 ,, should nail keto perfect by now , if all goes well i will qualify , i think in humility i now deserve it

that was shot today
Your messed up BLP!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 10:53:26 PM »
yah plz tel me ,, i know dan k will b in crowd ,,

im havin fun ,, i am in competition with myself

thk u

im 262 ,, should nail keto perfect by now , if all goes well i will qualify , i think in humility i now deserve it

that was shot today

cool man, cant beleive your lifting like that on a keto diet 8), i have seen you around before, you're usually withen striking distance of contest shape.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 11:11:45 PM »
cool man, cant beleive your lifting like that on a keto diet 8), i have seen you around before, you're usually withen striking distance of contest shape.

i get overall n first place eastern ,,

2 years ago masteron anxiety

last year i miss th last week , i cut things , n i had cut a winning formula , when i was at weight-in n saw 210 ,, in my head it' went like this, ok too small, this is not my year ,

i plan a to z til contest day for th following year on that moment i knew a to z trial , error , mistake , was enlightenment on weight scale haha

keto n strenght it' all about balancing fat intake , ppls are way too afraid of fat ,, im at 200 fat a day n get leaner by th day

with average genetic n keto i had need all that time , now im aiming super heavy in th 220-225, got th mass , got th confidence

thk u
Your messed up BLP!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »
yo blp, gh15 always talks abot how the bodybuilders deep into their drug protocols are usually on narcotics and painkillers.

now, please dont take offence, but you seem a little whacko in your clips, lol. do you fall under the narcotics and rec drug caategory of the bodybuilders gh15 is talking about? u just look like you either have in the past or are currently under the influence of SOMETHING in your clips, lol.

how does training legs in jeans go for you?

thanks!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2011, 06:05:01 AM »
yo blp, gh15 always talks abot how the bodybuilders deep into their drug protocols are usually on narcotics and painkillers.

now, please dont take offence, but you seem a little whacko in your clips, lol. do you fall under the narcotics and rec drug caategory of the bodybuilders gh15 is talking about? u just look like you either have in the past or are currently under the influence of SOMETHING in your clips, lol.

how does training legs in jeans go for you?

thanks!

haha thk u

many link gh15 n me ,,,, well,,  it's an honor ,, there's actually many differences ,, im french , i went from stripper , to ugl owner in past , to th legal ghrp6 business , im an amateur , no pro , or no pro guru , my craziness is totally natural , actually i can explain th why of it , craziness with reason has depth n symbolism , indeed atypical , unusual , im from a background of rebel culture / extreme , death metal , derrida deconstructivism , modern avant garde art/multimedia,, got no pro potential , no pro guru potential , i came with raw crude honesty like gh15 type one since i got nothing else to offer, not my size , not my strenght , im not behind a anonymous monicker , my identity actually known n even by th judge panel, i will make it to national n retire and my personal goal/motivation is leave somewhat of an sub culture / subversive bbing recognition , my cycle protocols are for moderate users , middle class , with health awareness , i help/advice many worldwide without asking money in return my knowledge are brologic / experience base , im no man of science but all mistake i did , if can help a young who's passionate for short cut n saving money n health i will , my honesty n many podcast appearance had put me many time in th clown zone i guess ,, it doesnt matters , my life / past time many can related in silence , if play th clown bring reality / clarity on th veil of amateur bber in aim to be it's worth it

recreational drug indeed had damage clearly my health , it wasnt a negative experiences , it' was big time enhanced ghb/meth/x/mdma sex marathon from 24-27 yo on every weekend , what a blast n i pay for it , i cant handle masteron , anadrol , halo , the harsher goodies who work ,,,, not using any narc'/rec' drugs /painkiller , sleep med ,,, since they bring more side effect then fun , my body cant handle anymore ,, many pro are so painfully boring to watch, spicy character i dont give a fuck attitude about image, turn out to be welcome, what else there is to learn about reps n protein ,,

this is something im proud of ;
Your messed up BLP!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2011, 06:10:21 AM »

haha thk u

many link gh15 n me ,,,, well,,  it's an honor ,, there's actually many differences ,, im french , i went from stripper , to ugl owner in past , to th legal ghrp6 business , im an amateur , no pro , or no pro guru , my craziness is totally natural , actually i can explain th why of it , craziness with reason has depth n symbolism , indeed atypical , unusual , im from a background of rebel culture / extreme , death metal , derrida deconstructivism , modern avant garde art/multimedia,, got no pro potential , no pro guru potential , i came with raw crude honesty like gh15 type one since i got nothing else to offer, not my size , not my strenght , im not behind a anonymous monicker , my identity actually known n even by th judge panel, i will make it to national n retire and my personal goal/motivation is leave somewhat of an sub culture / subversive bbing recognition , my cycle protocols are for moderate users , middle class , with health awareness , i help/advice many worldwide without asking money in return my knowledge are brologic / experience base , im no man of science but all mistake i did , if can help a young who's passionate for short cut n saving money n health i will , my honesty n many podcast appearance had put me many time in th clown zone i guess ,, it doesnt matters , my life / past time many can related in silence , if play th clown bring reality / clarity on th veil of amateur bber in aim to be it's worth it

recreational drug indeed had damage clearly my health , it wasnt a negative experiences , it' was big time enhanced ghb/meth/x/mdma sex marathon from 24-27 yo on every weekend , what a blast n i pay for it , i cant handle masteron , anadrol , halo , the harsher goodies who work ,,,, not using any narc'/rec' drugs /painkiller , sleep med ,,, since they bring more side effect then fun , my body cant handle anymore ,, many pro are so painfully boring to watch, spicy character i dont give a fuck attitude about image, turn out to be welcome, what else there is to learn about reps n protein ,,

this is something im proud of ;

hahaha good shit bro  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2011, 06:21:06 AM »
That was fucking funny BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III