Author Topic: The human centipede thread  (Read 17162 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
The human centipede thread
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:32:18 AM »
Rule:

Must own/attack person who posted above u in thread, no family or personal info

Let's get this train started :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The human centipede thread
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »
NoDick Beast....oh brother, you seem like the kind of guy that order a footlong hotdog with all the toppings and finishes in one gulp without gagging.

Gayer than assless chaps in church.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »
"chaos" hahaha oh brother, what a name, more like cone-os!  Head so pointy could be used to lance a boil.  hahaha gayer than mayonnaisse on a hotdog.
R

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 12:25:04 PM »
"chaos" hahaha oh brother, what a name, more like cone-os!  Head so pointy could be used to lance a boil.  hahaha gayer than mayonaisse on a hotdog.

Butterbean, oh brother, brutal googling a picture of a 1980s fitness model to post and then claiming it is you by blurring out the face.

gayer than a "special guest"

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 12:34:33 PM »
Butterbean, oh brother, brutal googling a picture of a 1980s fitness model to post and then claiming it is you by blurring out the face.

gayer than a "special guest"

Oh man Mr. Magoo, the only guy on getbig who'd purposely imitate and model his getbig name after a bi-sexual, pysch patient who worships "bears". Gayer than fat Alice's sheets reeking of Nasser's ball gravy and his wife's tears

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 01:55:43 PM »
Oh man Mr. Magoo, the only guy on getbig who'd purposely imitate and model his getbig name after a bi-sexual, pysch patient who worships "bears". Gayer than fat Alice's sheets reeking of Nasser's ball gravy and his wife's tears

Nordic Beast  ::)

I've seen fags in my day, but you take the cupcake. Gayer than going to prostate exams two times a week just to 'make sure'  ::) ::)
from incomplete data

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 02:00:58 PM »
fu ck off love spunkey  ::)
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 02:22:52 PM »
fu ck off love spunkey  ::)

"Big" (ha ha) MC....posted a pic of his steroid riddled body to the sound of deafening silence  :D

Gayer than making your own pasta.

PS. ...don't want to bitch out but he looked Tank.

body88

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
"Big" (ha ha) MC....posted a pic of his steroid riddled body to the sound of deafening silence  :D

Gayer than making your own pasta.

PS. ...don't want to bitch out but he looked Tank.

Groink, (ahaha oh brother what a "handle")...watching you say you don't want to bitch out and then proceding to bitch out never gets old.

Hahaha, gayer than Elton John going "antiquing" in Maine.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 03:24:29 PM »

Groink, (ahaha oh brother what a "handle")...watching you say you don't want to bitch out and then proceding to bitch out never gets old.

Hahaha, gayer than Elton John going "antiquing" in Maine.
body88......haha 14K+ posts.........and never been heard of. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
body88......haha 14K+ posts.........and never been heard of. :-\

Haha, "chaos" more like "gayos", you sound like the kind of guy who loads up the butt blaster with one plate per side to impress the local muscle bear community, followed by a post-workout meal of skittles and a semen shake, gayer than going for the health look. :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »
Haha, "chaos" more like "gayos", you sound like the kind of guy who loads up the butt blaster with one plate per side to impress the local muscle bear community, followed by a post-workout meal of skittles and a semen shake, gayer than going for the health look. :D
Oh brother........Cockotron .....rumor has it you volunteer at the local gay spa as an after orgy clean up boy... :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »
Haha Chaos,

Goes to an all you can eat Cock and Balls buffet and gets kicked out for eating too much

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 05:23:04 PM »
Haha Chaos,

Goes to an all you can eat Cock and Balls buffet and gets kicked out for eating too much

The Analreceiving Blowsmen knows this because he manages the place

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 05:33:08 PM »

The Analreceiving Blowsmen knows this because he manages the place
oh brother  ::) taco bell what a name! ::) TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tinest of tits how dare  you pollute these boards with your
TINY TITDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh brother i bet taco bell it the kind of guy who gets ready for a girls night out by tucking his shlong in between his legs so he has a mangina and proceeds to sing every word of like a virgin while pole dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 05:45:29 PM »
oh brother  ::) taco bell what a name! ::) TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tinest of tits how dare  you pollute these boards with your
TINY TITDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh brother i bet taco bell it the kind of guy who gets ready for a girls night out by tucking his shlong in between his legs so he has a mangina and proceeds to sing every word of like a virgin while pole dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found a picture of the school that RUDE grew up in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »
I found a picture of the school that RUDE grew up in.
chaos oh brother gayer than a cherry on an ice cream

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 06:00:21 PM »
chaos oh brother gayer than a cherry on an ice cream

Let me guess, 'Rude Boy' got his name by blowing 5 guys at once but only swallowing the first four's jizz....

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
Let me guess, 'Rude Boy' got his name by blowing 5 guys at once but only swallowing the first four's jizz....
you got it half right i was in the line but it was yer mammy swallowing

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »
you got it half right i was in the line but it was yer mammy swallowing

'nude boy lover' .. you're so gay that when the doctor pulled you out of your moms ass and slapped you you rolled over, spread your cheeks, and said your first words: "does my asshole look ok?  can you check?  with your mouth?"

gayer than being 'born this way'

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 07:15:32 PM »
'nude boy lover' .. you're so gay that when the doctor pulled you out of your moms ass and slapped you you rolled over, spread your cheeks, and said your first words: "does my asshole look ok?  can you check?  with your mouth?"

haha ok "QueerIBS" you seem like the kind of guy who during hunting season goes to his local sporting goods shop wearing rhinestone chaps, 8 inch heels, a hulk-a-mania tanktop, and pink feather boa and when the clerk asks who the hell you are, you reply 'I'm a bear trap, silly! I'm hoping to score me a really strong and hairy one this year!" Gayer than tattooing "danimal" on your zit encrusted upper back.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 07:25:03 PM »

ClearlyILoveSemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you post in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of homo who checks out the gay section of Craiglist while cuddled up with your favourite top bear, until you see an ad that says "For sale - entire collection of Playgirl magazines from 1972 - 2010. Belonged to ex-flatmate who was gay." And the next day you are there, ringing the bell dressed in assless chaps, cowboy boots, nipple tassels while holding an industrial sized jar of Astroglide. And when the stunned seller collects his wits at your sight and asks what you want, you lisp, "I just came to take those playgirl magazines off you, stud. I'm not very gay myself, but I do enjoy browsing through those mags to get some ideas for hairstyles and fashion. The pages in my own collection are all stuck, you see. Now how would you like me to throw in a free blowjob while I'm here? I'm REALLY good at it", as you lustily stare at the guy's junk. Hahahahaha gayer than reducing Carbon footprints.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 07:33:50 PM »
haha ok "QueerIBS" you seem like the kind of guy who during hunting season goes to his local sporting goods shop wearing rhinestone chaps, 8 inch heels, a hulk-a-mania tanktop, and pink feather boa and when the clerk asks who the hell you are, you reply 'I'm a bear trap, silly! I'm hoping to score me a really strong and hairy one this year!" Gayer than tattooing "danimal" on your zit encrusted upper back.

Hahaha yes mass, QueeredILS does strike me as the kind of "guy" who kidnaps the male nurse of the local retirement home so he can masquerade as the guy and spend the whole day giving sponge baths to naked old guys and throw in a happy ending for free. Hahahaha gayer than tbombz's first time

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 07:45:22 PM »

ClearlyILoveSemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you post in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of homo who scopes out the gay section of Craiglist while cuddled up with your favourite top bear, until you see an ad that says "For sale - entire collection of Playgirl magazines from 1972 - 2010." And the next day, you are there ringing the bell dressed in assless chaps, cowboy boots, nipple tassels while holding an industrial sized jar of Astroglide. And when the stunned seller collects his wits at your sight and asks what you want, you lisp, "I just came to take those playgirl magazines off you, stud. I'm not very gay myself, but I do enjoy browsing through those mags to get some ideas for hairstyles and fashion. The pages in my own collection are all stuck, you see. Now how would you like me to throw in a free blowjob while I'm here? I'm REALLY good at it", as you lustily stare at the guy's junk. Hahahahaha gayer than reducing Carbon footprints.

Hahaha vintage kiwiol  ;D ;D

I mean...... Oh brother, listen to peeweeol projecting again. I bet he's the kind of "guy" that skips giddily down to the pier when he hears a large ship of Ugandan sailors is arriving. And in his fake customs uniform he announces, "sorry boys, I left my rubber gloves at home, so I'll have to perform the cavity search with my tongue."

Gayer than Clay Aiken spooning Elton John while watching Brokeback Mountain.

P

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 07:50:21 PM »
Hahaha yes mass, QueeredILS does strike me as the kind of "guy" who kidnaps the male nurse of the local retirement home so he can masquerade as the guy and spend the whole day giving sponge baths to naked old guys and throw in a happy ending for free. Hahahaha gayer than tbombz's first time
oh yes hahaa. "Manomeal" is the type who causes a scene at a San Francisco theatre's production of "Guys and Dolls" when he causes a big misunderstanding after a young male usher asks "him" to give up his seat and instead of moving, "he" bends over and  hikes up "his" finest evening gown. Gayer than everyone of tbombz's times.