Author Topic: TSA groping another small child, does Napalitano have no shame?  (Read 3788 times)

Freeborn126

• Getbig III

This video has gone viral on youtube today.  When will this madness stop?  If I was the parent of that kid I would knock that bitch the f**k out! 

Stupid fat TSA bitch is just a mindless useful idiot for big government intrusion.  Janet Napalitano should be brought up on criminal charges for allowing this stuff to happen.
Live free or die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: TSA groping another small child, does Napalitano have no shame?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »
That disgraceful dyke Nappy probably wishes she could have her way with the kid.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:12 PM »
I always fly out of small airports where I know they don't have the scanner.  I have not been told to go through one yet but if they try to make me rest assured I will be standing up for my 4th amendment right unlike 90 percent of the obedient sloths out there.
Live free or die

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 03:45:17 PM »
I always fly out of small airports where I know they don't have the scanner.  I have not been told to go through one yet but if they try to make me rest assured I will be standing up for my 4th amendment right unlike 90 percent of the obedient sloths out there.

yeah, I doubt it, You'll fall in line like everyone else not wanting to be harassed even more by TSA  and potentially missing your flight or ending up on the no-fly list.   

Nice roar though.   :)

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 03:51:01 PM »
yeah, I doubt it, You'll fall in line like everyone else not wanting to be harassed even more by TSA  and potentially missing your flight or ending up on the no-fly list.   

Nice roar though.   :)

uh no.  It has gotten to the point where it is worth missing your flight to stand up to these retards.  Rosa Parks refused to sit in the back of the bus, that led to the civil rights movement.  Same situation here.  More people need to grow balls and stand up to this shit.
Live free or die

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »
uh no.  It has gotten to the point where it is worth missing your flight to stand up to these retards.  Rosa Parks refused to sit in the back of the bus, that led to the civil rights movement.  Same situation here.  More people need to grow balls and stand up to this shit.

Really?  If you are flying from a small airport you are likely have to pay a lot more for a ticket.  Let's say your ticket cost you $800  You are going to throw that away to make a point no one is gonna notice?  And miss your flight, and really get harassed and get on the no-fly list?

And then not make it to your destination which could be work related, or for pleasure?

You don't fly much.

No, dude, you will do exactly as i said you would.  You are just trying to act big and bad on this forum. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
Really?  If you are flying from a small airport you are likely have to pay a lot more for a ticket.  Let's say your ticket cost you $800  You are going to throw that away to make a point no one is gonna notice?  And miss your flight, and really get harassed and get on the no-fly list?

And then not make it to your destination which could be work related, or for pleasure?

You don't fly much.

No, dude, you will do exactly as i said you would.  You are just trying to act big and bad on this forum.  

Tell me about it.  You go through the scanner, you get groped, or you don't fly.  I've opted for the scanner, while fighting the urge to give them the one finger salute.  

Check this out:  I took my protein jug with me because I was going to be gone for a few weeks and took it through security.  They actually took a sample from the container and put some kind of fluid drops into it to see if it turned a certain color.  I passed.  We were going to have a moment if they tried to steal my protein.   :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 04:52:39 PM »
Thank groups like CAIR and our PC society for this.

Frisk a shifty-looking Muslim = sued for discrimination.
Frisk a six-year-old child = good to go.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 04:56:15 PM »
Some of the comments on youtube are fucking crazy. Americans are so fucking dumb. Being a TSA agent is a great job for pedophiles, perhaps eclipsing a Catholic priest.

1. foxdude77 It still amazes me that people are dumb enough to bitch about their own safety....

1. Caterpillar: flying is not a right

2.@Ryoland You're assuming an x-ray at the airport is a large amount of radiation, correct? That's what I thought. Fact: You're exposed to MORE radiation from radionuclides that we eat, drink, and breathe than we do human-made radiation. Radionuclides and radon account for about 240 mrem we're exposed to annually. That's compared to 60 mrem from human-made radiation. Fear of the unknown can make people illogical.

deceptivepanther
3.Terrorists categorically have used infants in prams as a cover for bombs in the past. However you cannot fit a bomb in the waistband of a six year old. As Al-Qaeda provokes its enemies to behave in this pathetic manner they get closer to their victory. That is how terrorism works conceptually. It isn't about blowing things up, it is all about spreading fear and doubt. In war you must never let your enemy dictate your actions like this. Dignity must always be paramount.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 05:21:57 PM »
Some of the comments on youtube are fucking crazy. Americans are so fucking dumb. Being a TSA agent is a great job for pedophiles, perhaps eclipsing a Catholic priest.

1. foxdude77 It still amazes me that people are dumb enough to bitch about their own safety....

2.@Ryoland You're assuming an x-ray at the airport is a large amount of radiation, correct? That's what I thought. Fact: You're exposed to MORE radiation from radionuclides that we eat, drink, and breathe than we do human-made radiation. Radionuclides and radon account for about 240 mrem we're exposed to annually. That's compared to 60 mrem from human-made radiation. Fear of the unknown can make people illogical.

deceptivepanther
3.Terrorists categorically have used infants in prams as a cover for bombs in the past. However you cannot fit a bomb in the waistband of a six year old. As Al-Qaeda provokes its enemies to behave in this pathetic manner they get closer to their victory. That is how terrorism works conceptually. It isn't about blowing things up, it is all about spreading fear and doubt. In war you must never let your enemy dictate your actions like this. Dignity must always be paramount.

I'm all for it.  Only people who should be worried are terrorists and little dicks. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 05:38:55 PM »
yeah, I doubt it, You'll fall in line like everyone else not wanting to be harassed even more by TSA  and potentially missing your flight or ending up on the no-fly list.  

Nice roar though.   :)
Ozmo, not cool man.  Some of us won't fall in line and it's really sad that they've arraged it to scare people who are against it into falling in line.  I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that don't have an option.  Rocking the boat for them might mean losing their job or hardly ever getting to see their family.  But for the few out there who can afford to say, "fuck you and the nazi state your pussing," fuckin let them do it man. These people are putting themselves out there on the line for the people who can't afford to do it. More power to them, the shit happening isn't right.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 06:02:06 PM »

deceptivepanther

Yup I noticed that too, pretty fucking frightening.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 06:11:06 PM »
Ozmo, not cool man.  Some of us won't fall in line and it's really sad that they've arraged it to scare people who are against it into falling in line.  I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that don't have an option.  Rocking the boat for them might mean losing their job or hardly ever getting to see their family.  But for the few out there who can afford to say, "fuck you and the nazi state your pussing," fuckin let them do it man. These people are putting themselves out there on the line for the people who can't afford to do it. More power to them, the shit happening isn't right.

I did not mean to imply that I was supporting what TSA is doing.  Nor do I mean to discourage anyone who who wants to voice their dissatisfaction as our constitution allows us to.  As a frequent flyer I deal with this often.  I put at least 30,000  miles last year.  And will end up about the same this year.

It's just not practical nor realistic for someone to protest this in an airport.  Maybe outside the airport or in some nationwide protest.  I would join a group to protest these scanners and TSA.  

In essense I don't think freeborn will do any such thing and is just talking.  But hey, if a person has the ability to protest in an airport, more power to them!  Just don't make my flight get delayed or cancelled.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 06:26:59 PM »
I did not mean to imply that I was supporting what TSA is doing.  Nor do I mean to discourage anyone who who wants to voice their dissatisfaction as our constitution allows us to.  As a frequent flyer I deal with this often.  I put at least 30,000  miles last year.  And will end up about the same this year.

It's just not practical nor realistic for someone to protest this in an airport.  Maybe outside the airport or in some nationwide protest.  I would join a group to protest these scanners and TSA.  

In essense I don't think freeborn will do any such thing and is just talking.  But hey, if a person has the ability to protest in an airport, more power to them!  Just don't make my flight get delayed or cancelled.  :)
Exactly, you're one of the people that probably doesn't have a choice.  You can't afford to tell them you don't think what they're doing is right.  You can't risk losing your flying privliages.  I get that.

But your just guessing that freeborn is only talking shit and wouldn't do anything.  Why would you even do that?  Is it important?  He's obviously angry about this shit, so what if he is only talking shit on the net, it's better than doing nothing and he's getting a legit beef off his mind.  Who knows, maybe some of the people that can't do anything do to their job and family get online and bitch about it... So why the hell would you try to nail them for that?  Let them do what they can when the gov has stuck them in a spot where they can't.

I won't even fly because of this shit.  I just take a few extra days off and drive it with a rental.  My protest is not giving them the time and the airlines losing my money.  But hey, if you want me to book a flight and go in and tell them off, I guess I can do that to prove a point. lol...

And are you freaking kidding me about worring that protestors like freeborn would hold you up?  There's like a million articles out there about how much changes after 9/11 are holding people up.  It's become custom for people to show up early to go through the checks and you wanna warn the guy protesting against this shit lol... really?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »
It is already a pain in the ass.  But like I said, I would not appreciate someone fucking up my flight in a place that will likely not do nothing but cause problems for everyone and change nothing.

Yeah I am guessing that freeborn won't do what he says.  Maybe I am being an ass about it.  Ok.   I think it's important something is done about it that is actually gonna happen.  I just don't think he is. 

If i can drive I almost always do.  Including a 9 hour drive to Vegas last 2 years running and this year too.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 06:55:08 PM »
They never frisk or x-ray the prophet.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 07:11:40 PM »
none of that explains why your busting his balls just because he's pissed enough to say he would refuse to be put through TSA bullshit. 

You're saying that it's going to hold you up?  very doubtful... The biggest national protest pushed happened several months back, which was advertised across the net and on TV, didn't amount to any delays according to the airlines and the news that covered it.  The only thing freeborn is risking is being stuck in a box while some people come to question his ass, then kick him out of the airport.  So why come at him like it's going to take you an extra hour?  There's absolutely no example of that being remotely possible because people like me and freeborn who would actually bitch are few. But the people that are pissed off about it but can't do anything or won't do anything are many.  So again, why were you busting his balls on this?

And like I said before, maybe he is just shooting his mouth off.  Pissed off but wouldn't actually do it.  Come on dude, if that's really the case, can you blame him?  Are you telling the people that are pissed off about this but can't do anything they should not only not do anything but shut their mouth on the net too? 

Personally freeborn sounds like he's serious and would do it.  I know I would.  But even if people like him are just people who are pissed off about what's going on and saying what they want to do, so what?....  better that then nothing, at least they're expressing the magnitude of what bullshit this is.

So why are you calling him out for being really pissed off?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 07:22:53 PM »
none of that explains why your busting his balls just because he's pissed enough to say he would refuse to be put through TSA bullshit.  

You're saying that it's going to hold you up?  very doubtful... The biggest national protest pushed happened several months back, which was advertised across the net and on TV, didn't amount to any delays according to the airlines and the news that covered it.  The only thing freeborn is risking is being stuck in a box while some people come to question his ass, then kick him out of the airport.  So why come at him like it's going to take you an extra hour?  There's absolutely no example of that being remotely possible because people like me and freeborn who would actually bitch are few. But the people that are pissed off about it but can't do anything or won't do anything are many.  So again, why were you busting his balls on this?

And like I said before, maybe he is just shooting his mouth off.  Pissed off but wouldn't actually do it.  Come on dude, if that's really the case, can you blame him?  Are you telling the people that are pissed off about this but can't do anything they should not only not do anything but shut their mouth on the net too?  

Personally freeborn sounds like he's serious and would do it.  I know I would.  But even if people like him are just people who are pissed off about what's going on and saying what they want to do, so what?....  better that then nothing, at least they're expressing the magnitude of what bullshit this is.

So why are you calling him out for being really pissed off?

You mean there was a nation wide protest IN security lines by ticketed passengers around the country?

That's what i am referring to, whether its a nation wide protest or single person i would not favor it if it screwed with my flight.  

BTW,  I am not blaming him for being pissed off, I am pissed about it too.  But i wouldn't risk causing a disturbance that might would delay other people's flights even if i had the ability to do so because i had the money and time to do it.

And yes, I am busting his balls because I don't think he would do it.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 08:46:29 PM »
You mean there was a nation wide protest IN security lines by ticketed passengers around the country?

That's what i am referring to, whether its a nation wide protest or single person i would not favor it if it screwed with my flight.  

BTW,  I am not blaming him for being pissed off, I am pissed about it too.  But i wouldn't risk causing a disturbance that might would delay other people's flights even if i had the ability to do so because i had the money and time to do it.

And yes, I am busting his balls because I don't think he would do it.  
no, what I'm telling you is that there was a nation wide protest planned for the busiest day for air travel and it didn't result in any delays, zero, zippo... So I seriously doubt you have to worry about freeborn holding up someones flight when everyone pissed off about this didn't even manage on causing delays whatsoever even when they all hit on the same day.  Let the dude flip out on them if he wants.  There's going to be 15 people around him that think "hell yea" but don't say anything.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/national-opt-day-bust-security-delays-thanksgiving-travelers/story?id=12237056

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 09:06:40 PM »
I don't think freeborn was talking about staging a protest like the one you described.  I am all for the one you meant.  I don't have a problem those what so ever.

I see what he says here as doing it right in the security line.  He causes A scene and the wrong thing gets said, it could turn into a mess.  Peoples could miss flights, have to stand there for hours, questioned etc..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 09:20:52 PM »
I don't think freeborn was talking about staging a protest like the one you described.  I am all for the one you meant.  I don't have a problem those what so ever.

I see what he says here as doing it right in the security line.  He causes A scene and the wrong thing gets said, it could turn into a mess.  Peoples could miss flights, have to stand there for hours, questioned etc..
yea, several of those type of protests happened that day and for the whole month.  There were still no holdups.  Infact you can look for yourself.  there's several videos uploaded on youtube and people just pass around the person refusing the TSA.  They either get booted from the airport or escorted to an area where they make them wait for hours before gilling them and then booting them. 

If there's a holdup in the wait time, it's because of TSA/DHS BS...  Look at all the shit they've piled on... take off your shoes, oh you can't have this little bottle of shampoo... Oh you can't have this water, Oh you can't bring breast milk for your baby, you can't have this you can't do that, we have to pat you all down like you're a criminal, we have to feel you up... 

People protesting aren't the one's holding up lines.  Maybe if there were more doing it, but there is not.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 05:45:26 AM »

The mother says this fat pedophile groped her little boy...

This shit needs to stop..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 05:54:35 AM »
I dont fly much.  But... if I had to fly across the country.....

i gotta say, if I could choose an airline called GropeAir, and they did butt nekkid searches of every person on that plane, i'd be A-okay with it.  Same reason why people enjoy Israel's airline so much.

Now, do I think TSA is nothing more than fearmongering designed to sell Michael Chertoff's scanner?  Probably!  But if you tell me Airline A has a metal detector, and Airline B has nude searches, I'm taking the nudity.  I've got decent sized junk and a 6-pack.  No underwear bombers will make that flight tho.

So why not have two airlines or airports?  One with minimal security/searches, and one that is highly intrusive.  Pick whichever one you want.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 07:02:06 AM »
I dont fly much.  But... if I had to fly across the country.....

i gotta say, if I could choose an airline called GropeAir, and they did butt nekkid searches of every person on that plane, i'd be A-okay with it.  Same reason why people enjoy Israel's airline so much.

Now, do I think TSA is nothing more than fearmongering designed to sell Michael Chertoff's scanner?  Probably!  But if you tell me Airline A has a metal detector, and Airline B has nude searches, I'm taking the nudity.  I've got decent sized junk and a 6-pack.  No underwear bombers will make that flight tho.

So why not have two airlines or airports?  One with minimal security/searches, and one that is highly intrusive.  Pick whichever one you want.

I dont think they grope people at Isreali airports. I think they use other ways to deduce if someone is a threat or not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 07:30:17 AM »
I dont think they grope people at Isreali airports. I think they use other ways to deduce if someone is a threat or not.

i know they profile like crazy, ask a million Qs, bounce ppl if they want.  I love that, to be honest.  if I'm only gonna fly 1, 5, 10 times a year.... I want to personally know the name and details of every mofo on that flight haha.

So while I believe it's a nice system of fear and $$ they have going, a nice little racket... if I was flying, I'd choose the most intrusive airline possible.  I enjoy showing off my penis, i'll admit it, and these abs don't come easy.  Above all, I want the underwear bomber in the seat next to me to be outed too.