Author Topic: The Zionist Story  (Read 1287 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
The Zionist Story
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »
The Zionist Story, an independent film by Ronen Berelovich, is the story of ethnic cleansing, colonialism and apartheid to produce a demographically Jewish State.

Ronen successfully combines archival footage with commentary from himself and others such as Ilan Pappe, Terry Boullata, Alan Hart and Jeff Halper.

"I have recently finished an independent documentary, The Zionist Story, in which I aim to present not just the history of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, but also the core reason for it: the Zionist ideology, its goals (past and present) and its firm grip not only on Israeli society, but also, increasingly, on the perception of Middle East issues in Western democracies.

These concepts have already been demonstrated in the excellent 'Occupation 101′ documentary made by Abdallah Omeish and Sufyan Omeish, but in my documentary I approach the subject from the perspective of an Israeli, ex-reserve soldier and someone who has spent his entire life in the shadow of Zionism.

I hope you can find a moment to watch The Zionist Story and, if you like it, please feel free to share it with others. (As both the documentary and the archived footage used are for educational purposes only, the film can be freely distributed).

I have made this documentary entirely by myself, with virtually no budget, although doing my best to achieve high professional standard, and I hope that this 'home-spun' production will be of interest to viewers." - Ronen Berelovich.

!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: The Zionist Story.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 07:13:21 AM »
I prefer to side with the jews.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 01:53:14 PM »
I dont like or dislike jews, But this video is full of biased opinion. The fact is that this territory belonged to the jews for a 500 year period before the assyrians took over the northern part and several generations later the babylonians took over the south including the city of Jerusalem. This territory went through periods of persian, greek, roman rule, byzantine, arabian,france, syrian, ottomon-turkey, british and many more in between, so technically anyone one of these nations can claim it because many have ruled this territory at one point, however jews have the most right to a claim by far.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »
I dont like or dislike jews, But this video is full of biased opinion. The fact is that this territory belonged to the jews for a 500 year period before the assyrians took over the northern part and several generations later the babylonians took over the south including the city of Jerusalem. This territory went through periods of persian, greek, roman rule, byzantine, arabian,france, syrian, ottomon-turkey, british and many more in between, so technically anyone one of these nations can claim it because many have ruled this territory at one point, however jews have the most right to a claim by far.

QFT. There is no such thing as Palestine. Betty Blanco proves yet again that he is just another easily manipulated affirmative action dolt with a brain the size of a walnut.

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 05:30:06 PM »
common knowledge

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 08:50:58 PM »
QFT. There is no such thing as Palestine. Betty Blanco proves yet again that he is just another easily manipulated affirmative action dolt with a brain the size of a walnut.
Bitter white man workin' the fryer at McDonalds.  ;D

!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 09:31:25 PM »
Are you saying that all the blacks took the McDonalds jobs?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 09:35:32 PM »
Are you saying that all the blacks took the McDonalds jobs?
Thankfully for you, no. So you get to keep your job working the fries at the Times Square Mickey D's for a little while longer, my PWT buddy. Congrats!
!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »
Is that little while going to end when your mothers unemployment benefits run out, or do you expect Obama to be re-elected so you, your mom and your 16 illegitimate children can continue to pan handle in front of the McDonalds where I work for another 6 years?

You roaches crawl out of the sewer the moment my fries hit the hot grease. Is that a cultural or genetic thing?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:10:17 PM »
Is that little while going to end when your mothers unemployment benefits run out

Unlike like your white trash family, my mom has never been on unemployment, and in fact has a PH.D, as does my father. Next!

or do you expect Obama to be re-elected so you, your mom and your 16 illegitimate children can continue to pan handle in front of the McDonalds where I work for another 6 years?
Why yes, I fully expect Obama to be re-elected. The rest of the gibberish you wrote I don't quite understand, sorry. Are you suggesting that if Obama gets re-elected you will lose your job working at the prestigious Times Square branch of McDonald's, and would be forced to beg outside along with 16 other children? That's sounds awful! Especially a man of your considerable age...forced to beg for food with children. How sad.  :( I always try to kick off a ten or a twenty to those I see down on their luck with their signs begging for food or money. It seems especially tough for you white guys...the grudging acceptance of taking money from a Black man...even if he's wearing shoes that cost more than your entire wardrobe...I know it wounds your white pride to the core. But take it you must! That is, if you want to eat today.  ;)

You roaches crawl out of the sewer the moment my fries hit the hot grease. Is that a cultural or genetic thing?
No idea what you are referring to here, my PWT friend. Is this the vernacular commonly used at your place of employment? I'll have you know that although many of my colleagues look down at fast food workers as the lowest dregs of society, I do have some respect for what you do. You feed the poor, and largely uneducated masses garbage that will slowly kill them. However, you are making an honest living...a hard day's labor for a hard day's pay. That's a man or woman worthy of respect,  as my grand father would say.  ;)
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 04:03:27 AM »
Bitter white man workin' the fryer at McDonalds.  ;D

lmfao so b/c other ppl get special treatment is ok for minorities to get special treatment?

great fucking affirmative action logic right there you dumb ass

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 06:34:31 AM »

Unlike like your white trash family, my mom has never been on unemployment, and in fact has a PH.D, as does my father. Next!
Why yes, I fully expect Obama to be re-elected. The rest of the gibberish you wrote I don't quite understand, sorry. Are you suggesting that if Obama gets re-elected you will lose your job working at the prestigious Times Square branch of McDonald's, and would be forced to beg outside along with 16 other children? That's sounds awful! Especially a man of your considerable age...forced to beg for food with children. How sad.  :( I always try to kick off a ten or a twenty to those I see down on their luck with their signs begging for food or money. It seems especially tough for you white guys...the grudging acceptance of taking money from a Black man...even if he's wearing shoes that cost more than your entire wardrobe...I know it wounds your white pride to the core. But take it you must! That is, if you want to eat today.  ;)
No idea what you are referring to here, my PWT friend. Is this the vernacular commonly used at your place of employment? I'll have you know that although many of my colleagues look down at fast food workers as the lowest dregs of society, I do have some respect for what you do. You feed the poor, and largely uneducated masses garbage that will slowly kill them. However, you are making an honest living...a hard day's labor for a hard day's pay. That's a man or woman worthy of respect,  as my grand father would say.  ;)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO-- I stopped reading after the first sentence. You know who your father is, and he has a PHD? Wow. I can't decide which miracle is more impressive. Is he also a superhero that leaps tall buildings?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 03:46:32 PM »
The Zionist Ideology and Its Overcoming

Ilan Pappe: The Zionist Ideology in State of Israel and its overcoming.
Palestine Solidarity Conference in Stuttgart 27. November 2010.
Organized by Palestine Solidarity Committee in Stuttgart.

!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »
The Zionist Ideology and Its Overcoming

Ilan Pappe: The Zionist Ideology in State of Israel and its overcoming.
Palestine Solidarity Conference in Stuttgart 27. November 2010.
Organized by Palestine Solidarity Committee in Stuttgart.

Palestine Solidarity Committee is a series of organizations established throughout the world, that help promote propaganda, discourse, activism, and awareness of the Palestinian struggle against Israel.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: The Zionist Story
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
Occupation 101

Occupation 101: A thought-provoking and powerful documentary film on the current and historical root causes of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and U.S. political involvement
!