Author Topic: Psychotic ex girlfriend is stalking me  (Read 8094 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Psychotic ex girlfriend is stalking me
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
After more 18 years my telephone number is still not listed because of some Psycho ex bitch.
She was trying to destroy my life for YEARS after I dumped her.
It got so bad I was even considering murder in the end
It only stopped once we started building a case for civil action against her and her friends.

Sometimes the best thing for a person is a bullet in the head.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2011, 11:11:31 PM »
Sometimes the best thing for a person is a bullet in the head.
we are not allowed guns in canada we are allowed beer and we are good with that

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2011, 11:13:13 PM »
Some decent looking women can't handle it, knowing you just don't care too much about her.
I remember my ex.  I was more than cool to her, after breaking up...things were fine, then she found out I was dating someone.  All of a sudden, I was an asshole and she hated me....yet days prior, she was sending me candy trying to get back together. ::)
N

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
After more 18 years my telephone number is still not listed because of some Psycho ex bitch.
She was trying to destroy my life for YEARS after I dumped her.
It got so bad I was even considering murder in the end
It only stopped once we started building a case for civil action against her and her friends.

I say give Getbig her name and contact info and let us deal with her now...lol.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2011, 11:27:53 PM »
truth from experience  :-\
yea.. >:(  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2011, 03:10:27 AM »
Post nudes of her on GB = problem solved

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2011, 03:13:41 AM »
Post nudes of her on GB = problem solved
now thats an idea we got a thread gentlmen

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2011, 05:39:27 AM »
The thing is Females make decisions based on there heart in times like this, he needs to step away from the situation, and read it carefully and plan, no need for insults, abuse or illegal actions, then she wins, just write down a journal on what she does and what time.

I have had heaps of crazy sluts come to my work over the years and go off, just keep calm and you will see them crumble and cry, its a full-proof formula, they will kick and scream for attention then meltdown when its doesnt go there way.

if you just do what you been doing, you are about to see a meltdown in epic proportions

You hurt her feelings cause your getting fucking a new girl (congrats by the way) she is enraged now and wants war, you cant have war if the other side wont fight.

dont accept her nastiness and she will fall off.

QB

haha seen this many times.

QB,

When you had those crazy sluts barge into your work- how did your clients react? Did you warn the manager before hand?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2011, 05:43:55 AM »
Crazy bitch.

She gave me a watch a while ago. It broke and I threw it away. Now she's telling me I stole it and she wants it back. She says she's gonna wait in front of my apartment for me after work. She even threatened to call the police on me for stealing, even though she gave it to me. So she's demanding cash for the watch, but i'm not going to give it to her.

Oh I just want to slap this bitch. Too bad i'd get thrown in jail for that.

How did you deal with crazy fucks like this?

Tell her you are gay.  ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2011, 05:46:13 AM »
haha seen this many times.

QB,

When you had those crazy sluts barge into your work- how did your clients react? Did you warn the manager before hand?

Devon, the cool thing is the premises are heavily secured, camera surveillance like im Big Brother.

This one bitch came in and went off as she entered and i laughed, which made her irritated her even further, I smiled from ear to ear, pointed to the cameras, the ones in front of her, behind her, to her side and other side, and I'm still smiling as im pointing.

QB- "Your on camera, try anything slick and i will detain you and use the footage as evidence"
Dumb Slut-  "You fucken #girl, fuck you fuck you fuck you" walks out never to be seen again.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011, 05:50:26 AM »
  !

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 05:51:39 AM »
 !

You like the story?

What about the story of Alex23 coming to beat your ass, and you not showing up.

That's a cool story bro.

w8m8

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2011, 05:51:52 AM »
Crazy bitch.

She gave me a watch a while ago. It broke and I threw it away. Now she's telling me I stole it and she wants it back. She says she's gonna wait in front of my apartment for me after work. She even threatened to call the police on me for stealing, even though she gave it to me. So she's demanding cash for the watch, but i'm not going to give it to her.

Oh I just want to slap this bitch. Too bad i'd get thrown in jail for that.

How did you deal with crazy fucks like this?

well ?

was she there waiting ?

has she phoned the police ?

why not tell the police you have no idea WTF she's talking about and for them to tell her if she continues to contact you in any way you will file charges .. tell them you dated her once and she has been bothering you since then .. if she's contacted who you are seeing now .. where did she get that info from ?

I'm betting you got into it over the phone instead of hanging up immediatly .. you'll be lucky if she didn't have you on speakerfone to let others hear it .. if so you're fucked and there's witness to the fact of you talking bad to her and admitting she gave you a watch and you threw it away

next time you should IGNORE her calls and if she shows up anyplace .. walk past her without engaging her in any way .. she will give up when she sees it has no effect .. it's not about a watch

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2011, 05:59:53 AM »
well ?

was she there waiting ?

has she phoned the police ?

why not tell the police you have no idea WTF she's talking about and for them to tell her if she continues to contact you in any way you will file charges .. tell them you dated her once and she has been bothering you since then .. if she's contacted who you are seeing now .. where did she get that info from ?

I'm betting you got into it over the phone instead of hanging up immediatly .. you'll be lucky if she didn't have you on speakerfone to let others hear it .. if so you're fucked and there's witness to the fact of you talking bad to her and admitting she gave you a watch and you threw it away

next time you should IGNORE her calls and if she shows up anyplace .. walk past her without engaging her in any way .. she will give up when she sees it has no effect .. it's not about a watch

Nothing has happened yet.

And you're right. I can just sit back and let her go crazy and she can't do shit.

If she calls the cops I won't get in any trouble.

It's all good. I just don;t appreciate the bitch calling my friends and my boss and all that, but they seem like they can tell she's just a psycho.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2011, 06:04:27 AM »
You like the story?

What about the story of Alex23 coming to beat your ass, and you not showing up.

That's a cool story bro.

hmm not so much

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2011, 06:09:51 AM »
hmm not so much

You changed the time on that watch.

You actually went in there at 4:00 a.m.

Pussy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »
You changed the time on that watch.

You actually went in there at 4:00 a.m.

Pussy.

Thats why I posted this at 8:15 pm.  Get your story straight little guy.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2011, 06:18:58 AM »
Just messin' with ya man.  This thread is about you and your watch  story.  Carry on

Your "internet boy" didn't show up though FYI

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2011, 06:27:04 AM »
Have her "talk" with runningmom.....by the time they are done you'll be outta the country.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2011, 06:27:34 AM »
Just messin' with ya man.  This thread is about you and your watch  story.  Carry on

Your "internet boy" didn't show up though FYI

You should fly out to San Diego and call him out at "The Brass Rail".

See if he shows up.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2011, 06:31:18 AM »
Devon, the cool thing is the premises are heavily secured, camera surveillance like im Big Brother.

This one bitch came in and went off as she entered and i laughed, which made her irritated her even further, I smiled from ear to ear, pointed to the cameras, the ones in front of her, behind her, to her side and other side, and I'm still smiling as im pointing.

QB- "Your on camera, try anything slick and i will detain you and use the footage as evidence"
Dumb Slut-  "You fucken #girl, fuck you fuck you fuck you" walks out never to be seen again.

LOL that is awesome! Heard from Honey lately?? lol

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2011, 11:04:26 AM »
Sounds like a class act like the kinda broad you can bring to mammys for roast beef

Bitch was fiending for coke, and all I had in my pocket was a few dbol's and some anavar, I was taking 3x a day

so I told her ya no prob, give me a sec I'll set you up a line, lol 10mg of dbol later :) she had 3 thick white lines
of powder , lol

I would have loved to know how that turned out the next day but I didn't stick around.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2011, 11:53:55 AM »
Nobody is calling bullshit on this story? The guy loves the cock.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2011, 03:04:12 PM »
LOL that is awesome! Heard from Honey lately?? lol

HAHAAHAH poor honey, shes probably halfway home now.

She was a good fuck though, just not worth giving her a lift home.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
I was seperated for 11 years until I finally got divorced.....bitch bothered me for all 11 of those years,then continued after the divorce.

Nobody will ever find her body.

Never marry a psycho stripper from the South Bronx.

Edit:

I know it`s crazy to marry a dancer,but I was young,dumb,and full of cum.

as I said, was young,worked in a strip club for 13 years,and drunk most of the time........bitch was beautiful but that shit is only skin deep.