Author Topic: Nasser looked great at the 96 O  (Read 18722 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Nasser looked great at the 96 O
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2011, 05:25:24 PM »
people believe everything they read in Flex magazine because it is the gospel truth  ::)

i can tell you there was no official diuretics testing- Nasser was made an example of, it was to "prove" to the public the IFBB "cared" about the health of their athletes after the death of Munzer

again, there was no actual diuretics testing- do you think de milia was goign to spend alot of $ on expensive drug test- this would mean less profit for De milia- this was always the bottom line for de milia- his profit , not the health of the BB's

Kevin Levrone graciously allowed Nasser to keep the 3rd place trophy and medal because Kevin knew it was the honorable thing to do after the debacle of the "positive diuretics test"

anyone who knows about competing knows ALL competitors use it, naturals, amateurs and all pro's

prove there was no test , don't type there was no test prove it.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2011, 05:29:17 PM »
you go on believing what you want to ND, its your right.

i dont have to prove this nor do you have to prove anything to me

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2011, 05:31:37 PM »
Yeah you would believe ' the sawmi ' he's a lot more credible   ::) you're willfully ignorant

Yes...I place more credibility in the words of an actual BBer who is a personal friend of one of the the very best Pros of the 90s....as opposed to an anonymous troll who takes these imbecilic BBing comic books that are aimed at 15 year old boys ( and homos ) Seriously.

Call me crazy  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2011, 05:32:10 PM »
you go on believing what you want to ND, its your right.

i dont have to prove this nor do you have to prove anything to me

Of course you don't you make a complete blanket statement and know you c an't back it up and we're supposed to just take your word for it  ::) give me a break

the irony , you believe your conspiracy theories that Nasser was made an example of I like proof you like stories 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2011, 05:37:44 PM »
Yes...I place more credibility in the words of an actual BBer who is a personal friend of one of the the very best Pros of the 90s....as opposed to an anonymous troll who takes these imbecilic BBing comic books that are aimed at 15 year old boys ( and homos ) Seriously.

Call me crazy  ::)

I don't call your crazy I call you a fucking moron and a hypocrite who acts like reading a bodybuilding magazine is gay yet doesn't think twice about spending his hard earned money to see his favorite man in thong live and in the flesh and making Youtube videos posing for other men on a bodybuilding message board NOTHING GAY ABOUT THAT AT ALL  ::)

I like proof when people make wild accusations without any then I'll laugh at their stupidity until I'm proven wrong

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2011, 05:51:29 PM »
I don't call your crazy I call you a fucking moron and a hypocrite who acts like reading a bodybuilding magazine is gay yet doesn't think twice about spending his hard earned money to see his favorite man in thong live and in the flesh

I like proof when people make wild accusations without any then I'll laugh at their stupidity until I'm proven wrong

who are you talking about?  not me, that's for sure. I went to the 98 and 99 Os because my wife was an exec for NBTY and we got free VIP packages, the fact they they were free trips to Manhattan and Vegas was the biggest factor  8)....haven't been to a show since.

You're a dipshit who pores over thousands of bbing mags and sites to this day digging  for pics an "quotes" to support your retarded striated ass crusade.

do you even lift weights?

As far as your little argument here with The Swami.....as usual, you're "right" because you say so  ::)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2011, 05:56:17 PM »
who are you talking about?  not me, that's for sure. I went to the 98 and 99 Os because my wife was an exec for NBTY and we got free VIP packages, the fact they they were free trips to Manhattan and Vegas was the biggest factor  8)....haven't been to a show since.

You're a dipshit who pores over thousands of bbing mags and sites to this day digging  for pics an "quotes" to support your retarded striated ass crusade.

As far as your little argument here with The Swami.....as usual, you're "right" because you say so  ::)

Groink had the courage to post his pics here and a rock solid physique which screams consistency, hard training and alove of the iron

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2011, 06:02:13 PM »
ND on the other hand will never post pics of his garbage bag body.

ND shows his love of Dorian yates and loves to quote the "gospel of truth":peter mcgough and Flex mag

ND i would hypothesize is a skinny guy in his mid 20's, closet homosexual, ithink has a psychology degree from some community college and has in overinflated sense of superiority and self worth, hence his name ND- and just HAS to be right ALL the time.

why would anyone else argue for over 1000 pages on an internet board defending his man love Dorian?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2011, 06:03:03 PM »
who are you talking about?  not me, that's for sure. I went to the 98 and 99 Os because my wife was an exec for NBTY and we got free VIP packages, the fact they they were free trips to Manhattan and Vegas was the biggest factor  8)....haven't been to a show since.

You're a dipshit who pores over thousands of bbing mags and sites to this day digging  for pics an "quotes" to support your retarded striated ass crusade.

As far as your little argument here with The Swami.....as usual, you're "right" because you say so  ::)

Yeah you for sure , it doesn't matter if you paid or not you attended , bodybuilding magazines are some how gay yet attending multiple shows in person isn't and how about making YouTube videos of yourself in a tank-top posing for the lads , that's really fucking gay

I'm the dipshit who doesn't buy there was no test without any proof you're the dipshit who does you're in denial about a lot of things sport

and do I lift? trying to divert the convo out of frustration? I could look like pumptser and you're still a hypocrite who thinks bodybuilding magazines are somehow gay but attending shows in person and posing for other men in a tank-top isn't

is there the part where you call me out because I never posted a pic? LMFAO maybe I should make a video and have some GetBig cred like you LMFAO

keep trying to impress me sport it hasn't worked yet

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »

Shawn  destroying Nasser and Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »
ND on the other hand will never post pics of his garbage bag body.

ND shows his love of Dorian yates and loves to quote the "gospel of truth":peter mcgough and Flex mag

ND i would hypothesize is a skinny guy in his mid 20's, closet homosexual, ithink has a psychology degree from some community college and has in overinflated sense of superiority and self worth, hence his name ND- and just HAS to be right ALL the time.

why would anyone else argue for over 1000 pages on an internet board defending his man love Dorian?

AAAAWWWWWWWWW poor baby got your feelings hurt because I called you out on making claims with no proof? like Groink trying somehow to divert the topic away from your own stupidity?

You are right I will never post a pic of myself online , especially not on no bodybuilding message board I'm above that , someone kill me if I ever make a YouTube video HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and you couldn't be any more off the mark , but I am whatever you want me to be and I have no desire to try and change your opinion even though way off the mark , just point how your stupidity

now back to that proof of being no test in 1996 ?  ;)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2011, 06:10:32 PM »
i would also surmise ND goes to the gym but only to workout his eyeballs, spending hours staring @ the big guys

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »
i would also surmise ND goes to the gym but only to workout his eyeballs, spending hours staring @ the big guys

Projection? beautiful man with glasses?  :-X and Nasser is to busy selling his used thongs to all you ' big guys '  :-X

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2011, 06:12:15 PM »
AAAAWWWWWWWWW poor baby got your feelings hurt because I called you out on making claims with no proof? like Groink trying somehow to divert the topic away from your own stupidity?

You are right I will never post a pic of myself online , especially not on no bodybuilding message board I'm above that , someone kill me if I ever make a YouTube video HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and you couldn't be any more off the mark , but I am whatever you want me to be and I have no desire to try and change your opinion even though way off the mark , just point how your stupidity

now back to that proof of being no test in 1996 ?  ;)

ND meltdown   :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2011, 06:14:31 PM »
ND meltdown   :'(

Proof? where is it again? yeah I thought so  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2011, 06:17:02 PM »
Yeah you for sure , it doesn't matter if you paid or not you attended , bodybuilding magazines are some how gay yet attending multiple shows in person isn't and how about making YouTube videos of yourself in a tank-top posing for the lads , that's really fucking gay

I'm the dipshit who doesn't but there was no test without any proof you're the dipshit who does you're in denial about a lot of things sport

and do I lift? trying to divert the convo out of frustration? I could look like pumptser and you're still a hypocrite who thinks bodybuilding magazines are somehow gay but attending shows in person and posing for other men in a tank-top isn't

is there the part where you call me out because I never posted a pic? LMFAO maybe I should make a video and have some GetBig cred like you LMFAO

keep trying to impress me sport it hasn't worked yet

ummm...what?

this was a very comprehensive meltdown...covered a lot of ground

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »
ummm...what?

this was a very comprehensive meltdown...covered a lot of ground

says the guy who doesn't like GetBig cliches'

what else are you gonna say? ' yeah you have a point ND I am a hypocrite for saying bodybuilding magazines are gay and then attending contests and making YouTube videos of myself posing for men on the board '

what else are you gonna say?  ;) 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2011, 06:30:44 PM »
Nothing Gay at all about this bros LMFAO but you read them bodybuilding magazines that's gay , this video speaks VOLUMES of where you're at emotionally sport

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2011, 06:36:11 PM »
ND epic meltdown continues :'(

get a life outside of getbig loser

how many posts? how do you waste so much of your life here??

answer- you dont have a life- prove that one to yourself ND  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2011, 06:47:54 PM »
Nothing Gay at all about this bros LMFAO but you read them bodybuilding magazines that's gay , this video speaks VOLUMES of where you're at emotionally sport

Yet you're the one who saved the link....LOL.

why are you changing the argument here?  who was talking  about BBing being gay ?

I said BBing rags are aimed at a gay audience....are you disputing that fact? 

I never said you were gay you idiot...I said you were an idiot.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2011, 07:06:14 PM »

how is it that you can get so passionately angry about bodybuilding contests that happened over a decade ago? especially when your "guy" was the winner?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2011, 07:30:35 PM »
people believe everything they read in Flex magazine because it is the gospel truth  ::)

i can tell you there was no official diuretics testing- Nasser was made an example of, it was to "prove" to the public the IFBB "cared" about the health of their athletes after the death of Munzer

again, there was no actual diuretics testing- do you think de milia was goign to spend alot of $ on expensive drug test- this would mean less profit for De milia- this was always the bottom line for de milia- his profit , not the health of the BB's

Kevin Levrone graciously allowed Nasser to keep the 3rd place trophy and medal because Kevin knew it was the honorable thing to do after the debacle of the "positive diuretics test"

anyone who knows about competing knows ALL competitors use it, naturals, amateurs and all pro's

I recently read this interview in Swedish about doping in the IFBB. According to the interviewee DeMilia tried to bribe his way out of testing pros at competition in Sweden. Shitty google translation but maybe the gist of it can be understood.

Översättning från svenska till engelska
A plague in the system

In March 2007, the Kennet WIKLUND, 62, from his position as chairman of the Swedish Association of Physical Training. Ten hectic years lined with fruitless attempts to get into the sport of bodybuilding Riksidrottsförbundet, RF. And an equally fruitless fight against doping in bodybuilding world - and thus on the entire industry that lives off and on steroid monsters.
And yes, he looks back on his mission with a certain bitterness. But with no remorse. When I interviewed her for the third time (seven years), he simmers the same uncompromising and seems quite pleased to have been "a hell of bubonic plague in the system".

When I talked to you the first time you had recently been stopped by the guards as you would do drug tests at a bodybuilding contest [Read: Zero track of Swedish bodybuilding]. You described the incident as "the first nail in the lid of the coffin for the bodybuilding sport." Sued your fears?
It can probably tell, we have such a bad reputation. I have been in government, sat on Rosenbad few times and we have always been in my throat. We have no support from anywhere. We are not in the RF and we will never get to there either. We counted as a 'subculture'. I have repeatedly asked for money to be able to test our people, but no. The money and support went instead to the example Sven Nylander and company that was on the luxury restaurant and pulled a rope and another for money. It says something about proper criteria to govern in these circles.

Has it happened nothing on the test front, since last time?
No. We could not afford. A drug test will cost five thousand bucks.

But how would you advice before?
We had three really good years. 1997 to 1999, we had the Stockholm International Fairs. We pulled 700000-800000 crowns in tickets. We sent the full national team and we tested all that went out. We tested for an enormous amount of money. But then I took them over, pushed us and made its own agreement behind his back. Which also meant that our achievements as a covenant was reduced drastically.

Who took over?
It was Ove Rytter and BK Sports Magazine [called today Body]. They rented a room and made my own race, invited professional team from the U.S., with Wayne DeMilia. And I as chairman of Sweden, did not even enter the contest. They said that there was no room, that everything was sold out. I did not even buy a ticket, but then they went on the pump I had with me a doping controller Special flying in from Norway who worked within the IOC [International Olympic Committee], that when this came to light was about to scare the crap out of Mr. DeMilia

Why did they take over the competition?
They wanted to make money. We had some great years with the box office as it crackled. We were up on the runway and showed that we wanted to test and it underlined with people with the Reaper. I would tip that six out of ten were convicted in the late 90's. It is so throughout the system. Six-seven out of ten is doped.

IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilders) adopted a new doping policy for about a year ago. It says that the IFBB should take further steps to adopt the World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) code.

Ahh, it's fucking window dressing

Then it says that tests should be performed "out of competition" from 2007 ...
There can they do now, but that's just bullshit talk of getting a good reputation. This bullshit has gone through the ages.

I will tell you that I was the first who was involved in a national federations had to take care of the tests themselves, the women's World Championships in Borlange. Then I ran it in-house and with his own chosen people under the Swedish rule book, and then Thurs-booked the entire Brazilian national team and two or three teams had to go home next day. Then I was summoned to Rafael Santonja, who is president of Europe today. "I want the original papers on the tests," he said. "No way" I said, "they are mine, it is us who manages testing".

But it was the first and last time a national federation was handle this yourself. Then took over the IFBB. Therefore, there has never been anything on the international level, for they throw well tests in the trash to keep up appearances

You mean they do not archive the tests?

Not hell, they throw away the tests next day. They contestant will not even felled during the race. Doping tests are just for show.

Is there anything of interest in the business of drug tests?

No. At our meetings, and even dietary supplements industry said: "God, do not take any tests at this competition." The boys and girls on the stage as they have sponsored is not clean. You can take Twinlab, Big Boss, Sweden Pro. Does not matter.
Those who provide and sell dietary supplements are terrified that we must try. Much like a horse trainer has four horses in a race, so have dietary supplements four or five guys in his stable as possible for their brand. We test so cods them of course.

Things got so bad that after a race, an SM in which the podium was tested, then the first three, did not B & K is the winner on its front page until it was known that the test results become known and confirmed. And because it was me who ran the piece, I was constantly called by B & K's editorial board because they wanted to have a green light on him the winner would be "PURE".

Since they had gone on a few rivets previously discovered that it probably was not as good for their newspaper to expose these "johns" on its front page. Doping debate was given high priority during my time and attention far beyond the small circle of racing the house was and is in Sweden.
But with the secrecy that prevailed throughout these procedures did they not know anything until the case was closed, and hence could be published as we always did.

It was not just one time I was called unfair because they were not told the outcome "like that bit in advance" to meet their deadline and publication schedule for the magazine.

Money talks. You must see the human in nature. People are just like this. Do you have a chance to win, you take course preparations. Why would you not do that when culture is that it is in them this circuit. Not the hell is someone who rises to the side and must be serious and say "I drive clean, I'm really good". Yes when you finish sixth.
There is no one who cares about a six. There is only one that applies. I could be wrong with regard to Nicko Lundholm from Umeå, a guy who has competed in almost 30 years. He is in my eyes completely pure and thus a great role model for the Swedish Bodybuilding.

You mean you can not do anything at all?

No. Not a damn damn, you can do. Just as climate change, we can not do anything about it. It is slow to hell, and we must accept, it controls only the speed of the precipice.

What degree of influence over bodybuilding has Ove Rytter and BK?

Ahhhh, [it turns into a growl] they are dominant in the Nordic countries. Newspaper in Norway, with the Bonnier Group, he writes books ... It's a mega bloke. And I'll tell you, we have become bitter, bitter enemies over time.
The hell I will not tolerate. There is something about a "subculture". A dual nature as it is not wise. It's only money in that State.
We have fought against each other at all times. I have tried to run the sport clean, but it was he who stopped me on the race. There ran over the cup.

Sounds like he has the same influence here as brothers Weider has been in the U.S.?

Yes but he will have a recognition, but Ove Rytter would not we have such a good covenant that we have. With computerization and licenses, insurance, and so on. We have had to be the absolute best to respond Ove riders attack on the Federal Executive.

On the newspaper Bodys online forums, you get the correct sharp criticism of the new editor of Body.
You know, beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder. Of course he thought I was a hell of bubonic plague in the system. There, I also thought if I had been in his clothes.

I have noticed that people in this industry are reluctant to talk about steroid use in public, even if they have had problems.
There are hardly any whistle blowers at this level. It is a tough industry. You have the whole guard, in the three largest cities and also in northern Sweden, which comes from the bodybuilding circles.
There is a violent example that everything is based on, and violence is glorified in any way, I think. , Turn from it, if you stress a cat or fuss with a child, then you are a fucking pussy. It should belong to this hardcore group, then you are inside. And there are two options today. Either one is inside or you're out there. There is nothing in between.
And I'm completely out, you know. Other than that I am very much in demand by parents' associations and schools for saying who it is. But not in the group of bodybuilders, God damn what they é pleased that Kenneth Wiklund'm up in Örnsköldsvik and shuts up.

Despite your unpopularity would get a medal by Ben Weider [IFBB's President] for your work against doping. Did you receive it sometime?

I was nominated for such but received a "source" told the "do not go there Kennet, for no security in the world can be responsible for your life out there", so I did not go.

Are you saying that you were threatened?

Yes, I have been threatened for many years. I can produce the cassettes where they talked in to the answering machine that they will "cut off my dick and put down your throat"
I was also threatened with murder, via a phone call from Gothenburg. So I took the plane down and went to a gym in Gothenburg and said "here I am, here is 73 kg Wiklund, do whatever the hell you want with me". I remember there was complete silence. No one said anything. And it came to nothing. [The threats came from a reputable builder who trained in Gothenburg. He and Wiklund reconciled later]

You have also had to change hotels ...

Yes there were some friends who moved with me for a competition. I would I do doping tests in this race who had Ove, Classic Body Contest.

The contest where you did not get admitted?

Yes. It was a real tangle. Before the contest phoned Wayne DeMilia me up and offered SEK 100 000 which was right in the federal treasury. And later phoned Jihlke and said we could get half the proceeds from the contest, only I did not follow my plans to test on the race
And then I said, "that you can stop up the ass" and "you Wayne, you can climb up the Statue of Liberty and you jump from there, then we are free from you at least". And then the war was started.

Is there someone who will take over the fight against doping after you?

I think not. When I look in the mirror I see a very ambitious guy who had an impossible task to implement.
In the end it's always money that decide, also in this case. And with me as an example, surely everyone in the industry give me right when I say that it probably will not be any more Kenneth Wiklund in the foreseeable future.

In view of all the resistance, it is not nice to leave this world?

Well, I go a little easier. I have a lot more free time, I've also got hives so I can keep with beekeeping. I like what's up now, and I'm fine. Bloody good. I'm 62 and in great shape. And I train to compete. In September or next fall, who knows. Then we must not forget that I also have many real friends for the time been.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2011, 08:05:11 PM »
ND is just a magazines parrot ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2011, 09:32:26 PM »
The IFBB  power clique of de milia, manion et al did things the way they chose- it is a very corrupt organisation.

@ the 97 O, Lee priest has placed 4th ahead of levrone.

Levrone was so upset and distraught about this backstage they changed it around so Lee was 6th and kevin put forward to 4th.

there are many things fans have no idea about, you have to be in the know from ppl who were there in the inner circle

no way, I suppose the competitors wouldnt know the results until the final call outs so it must have haveppend live on stage, do we have recordings of this?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2011, 09:54:46 PM »
no way, I suppose the competitors wouldnt know the results until the final call outs so it must have haveppend live on stage, do we have recordings of this?

yes and they called priest as 4th then dillett 5th and kevin 6th then they amended the result a day after i think saying there was an error in the computer or something like this!!..

check this video and see how they montaged the part of announcing placed from 6th to 4th!!..