Author Topic: Schwarzenegger snidely snores!! A political suicide?!?  (Read 1881 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Schwarzenegger snidely snores!! A political suicide?!?
« on: April 15, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »
Does this mean he hasn't any intention to run for political office ever again (ie: doesn't give a shit)??

LOS ANGELES -- The Concord father of a slain college student said Friday that former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger revealed "his true character as a person" by sarcastically uttering a snore when questioned about his decision to reduce the prison sentence of the son of a political ally.

"He is arrogant and insensitive," said Fred Santos, whose son Luis Santos was stabbed to death on the California State University San Diego campus in 2008. Esteban Nunez, the son of former Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez, pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon for his involvement and received a 16-year sentence.

On his final night as California's governor, Schwarzenegger reduced the sentence to seven years. He did not contact the Santos family or the San Diego County district attorney's office before making the move and has been questioned about his decision ever since.

On Thursday, Schwarzenegger received an award in Hollywood at an environmental conference, after which KCAL television reporter Dave Bryan brought up the subject again.

"Don't ask me the same question, OK, because otherwise you're boring the hell out of me," Schwarzenegger told Bryan. As Bryan pressed further, Schwarzenegger can be heard making a snoring sound.

"To him, doing an injustice just to do a political favor to reduce sentence for a murderer is trivial, like choosing to have orange juice for breakfast," Fred Santos said Friday. "It shows his true character as a person."

The Santos family has been outspoken since the reduction of Nunez's sentence, and in January they filed a lawsuit in Sacramento Superior Court to have the original sentence restored. The family sued under Marsy's Law, which amended California's constitution to give victims advance notice of legal proceedings and the right to fight early release of felons. The lawsuit named Schwarzenegger and the state corrections department as defendants.

Also

that month, Assemblyman Allan Mansoor, R-Costa Mesa, introduced a constitutional amendment that would prohibit a California governor from issuing last-minute pardons and commutations.

In his commutation order, Schwarzenegger said Nunez's original punishment did not fit the crime because he was not the one who stabbed Luis Santos during a fight in San Diego. Prosecutors said Nunez was part of a group that became enraged after being turned away from a fraternity party.

Fabian Nunez served three two-year terms in the state Assembly and was speaker from 2004 to 2008. The Los Angeles Democrat cultivated a close relationship with Schwarzenegger that led to their agreement on infrastructure bonds and a landmark law to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in California.

Staff writer Robert Salonga contributed to this story. Contact Rick Hurd at 925-945-4780

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Re: Schwarzenegger snidely snores!! A political suicide?!?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 12:04:03 AM »

"Don't ask me the same question, OK, because otherwise you're boring the hell out of me," Schwarzenegger told Bryan. As Bryan pressed further, Schwarzenegger can be heard making a snoring sound.

Unacceptable, Schwarzenegger is starting to show more and more signs of insecurity and, essentially, lack of experience and ability in situations that politcians and decision makers need to have ability in.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »
LOL

As if he had any chance anyway  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 01:45:48 AM »
Arnold keeps it real.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 03:02:04 AM »
Unacceptable, Schwarzenegger is starting to show more and more signs of insecurity and, essentially, lack of experience and ability in situations that politcians and decision makers need to have ability in.

Politician say what he honestly thinks, and this is some way bad thing? Read the news, try to understand, and you find out that Arnie did just what is right to do. Guy in prison didn't stab the victime, but he was part of the bunch with the guy who did it. He isn't murderer, but he was there. 16 years could be overkill, so what to do? "his commutation order, Schwarzenegger said Nunez's original punishment did not fit the crime because he was not the one who stabbed Luis Santos during a fight in San Diego. Prosecutors said Nunez was part of a group that became enraged after being turned away from a fraternity party"... "bored to hell out of me" points that this wasn't first time when that media ape bring this subject up, so I can understand why Arnies reply was like it was. Those fuckers are like bunch of dog's, and if Arnie doesn't kiss their ass, I respect that.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »
arnold only cares about himself, money, power, and material goods. Everything else is as fake as his career and hair implants, facelifts and botox injections. Like he gives a fuck about some random poor mexican losers killing each others with knives.
Do not forget the guy sucked old men cocks to start his legendary path thru life.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 11:05:45 AM »
Politician say what he honestly thinks, and this is some way bad thing? Read the news, try to understand, and you find out that Arnie did just what is right to do. Guy in prison didn't stab the victime, but he was part of the bunch with the guy who did it. He isn't murderer, but he was there. 16 years could be overkill, so what to do? "his commutation order, Schwarzenegger said Nunez's original punishment did not fit the crime because he was not the one who stabbed Luis Santos during a fight in San Diego. Prosecutors said Nunez was part of a group that became enraged after being turned away from a fraternity party"... "bored to hell out of me" points that this wasn't first time when that media ape bring this subject up, so I can understand why Arnies reply was like it was. Those fuckers are like bunch of dog's, and if Arnie doesn't kiss their ass, I respect that.

Him responding honestly is good.  The fact that his honest response is one of disrespect to the reporter is not good. 3 journalists in the family-one a political reporter, I know how they are.  Doesn't matter, a public servant is just that, the public pays for him and requires more professionalism than that.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 12:11:22 PM »
I thought he had answered this months ago, no wonder he's getting bored with the same question.
I was thinking if this guy was the murderer getting his sentence reduced then that is just wrong but as he was only there it's not so bad.
I know a lad who was involved in a similar incident. He did time but his sentence was reduced aswell because he wasn't the one who stabbed the guy. I'm sure this happens all the time...

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 01:31:33 PM »
I thought he had answered this months ago, no wonder he's getting bored with the same question.
I was thinking if this guy was the murderer getting his sentence reduced then that is just wrong but as he was only there it's not so bad.
I know a lad who was involved in a similar incident. He did time but his sentence was reduced aswell because he wasn't the one who stabbed the guy. I'm sure this happens all the time...

Haha nice logic. So he was some little gangbanger guy instead of the main guy. I suppose you would be the guy sitting in the other room why your soldier buddy's raped little girls in Iraq.

Arnold is and always has been a piece of shit. He sucked a lot of cock and made a lot of shitty movies, he should never have been in a position of power in the first place.
Trans Milkshake.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »
Arnold's days of faking it till you make it outside of Hollywood are over. Thats why he's going back into Hollywood. If the guy was as smart as he thinks he is, he would have been Directing and producing movies(like Clint Eastwood) years ago.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 04:46:37 PM »
If I was governor, I'd get some final lol's by pardoning everyone but the pedos...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 08:25:13 AM »

Haha nice logic. So he was some little gangbanger #### instead of the main guy. I suppose you would be the guy sitting in the other room why your soldier buddy's raped little girls in Iraq.

Arnold is and always has been a piece of shit. He sucked a lot of cock and made a lot of shitty movies, he should never have been in a position of power in the first place.

Not envious at all, surely not at all, nothing like that...Let's face it: Arnie has just about all money of the world, he bangs the Kennedy chick, he has accomplish all what man can dream of, so what next? Fuck everything, let's have some fun.. Do you really think there is any matter what he say or do, he is rich son of the bitch without any concerns about anything in the world, so fuck reporters, fuck the media, fuck the politics etc. That mofo is so rich, that he doesn't need anything, no income what so ever to live a life of the billionaire, so what is the point to kiss some media apes ass?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 08:46:06 AM »
Looks like Arnold is not a fan of Team DJ Santos :(
E