Author Topic: Dallas Mavericks - NBA champions  (Read 37180 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: NBA playoffs
« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »
Someone should send Carl Spackler over to Buster's Poser's house so he can cut the ligament in his hamstring. That way when the he goes to hit the ball, he'll never be able to catch up and push everything foul to the right. He'll get so frustrated he'll have to quit the game.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2011, 04:12:35 PM »
more wishful thinking, believing they think the title will just be handed to them

E

Then what would you call prancing and posing with a 15pt lead in the 4th quarter?  I call it premature CELEBRATION and expecting to win the game instead of finishing it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2011, 06:56:26 PM »
Then what would you call prancing and posing with a 15pt lead in the 4th quarter?  I call it premature CELEBRATION and expecting to win the game instead of finishing it.

it won't happen again

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #203 on: June 06, 2011, 11:14:37 AM »
The Dallas D stinks. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2011, 02:13:27 PM »
miami's defense is making it very hard for anyone not named dirk to score. He needs help.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2011, 03:08:04 PM »
miami's defense is making it very hard for anyone not named dirk to score. He needs help.

you expected otherwise?

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #206 on: June 09, 2011, 07:21:31 AM »
it won't happen again

E

Well guess what?

It did.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
Well guess what?

It did.

lebron won't score only 8 points again

E
E

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
  • It's a little known fact
« Reply #208 on: June 09, 2011, 08:45:51 PM »
mavs got this on lock down...lebron has no xfactor when it comes to stepping up in big moments...mavs in 6 like i called 2 weeks ago

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #209 on: June 09, 2011, 08:50:59 PM »
mavs got this on lock down...lebron has no xfactor when it comes to stepping up in big moments...mavs in 6 like i called 2 weeks ago

Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Dallas still needs to win 1 in miami.

Dallas played a great offensive game tonight though. This series has been great.

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2011, 08:53:10 PM »
Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Dallas still needs to win 1 in miami.

Dallas played a great offensive game tonight though. This series has been great.

im no prisoner of any moment...i called dallas in 6 b for series started and it will come to fruition

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2011, 09:36:07 PM »
perimeter shooting is huge in this series. It is like the heat still think this is boston and chicago.....this is dallas they will make the shots.

Great perimeter shooting in the NBA is like having a defense in the NFL that can blitz, pressure and even get a pick 6 for a TD in the NFL. You can be peyton manning but anytime that defense can turn things around and turn the tide.

it's the same with great perimeter shooting...these guys get hot and nobody is beating them....they now have TWO games to simply get hot which they will. Man I got Dallas winning and Heat being biggest fold in sports history with that staff.

68% from 3 pt land. that is ridiculous man 

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2011, 10:57:26 PM »
hey earl you clown, you still think the heat are going to win "easily"? haha you assmonkey

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2011, 10:40:31 AM »
hey earl you clown, you still think the heat are going to win "easily"? haha you assmonkey

haha you're still crying over my prediction, never have i seen somebody meltdown over a sports prediction while claiming to not be a fan of a team, what a c u n t you are :-*

i still think the heat will win and i think they will win multiple titles, i'm sure you thought it was over for the lakers last year when boston went up 3 - 2

E

E

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Dallas Mavericks - NBA champions
« Reply #214 on: June 12, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
Really cool to see Kidd finnally get one. Dirk deserved this. Terry also.

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: June 12, 2011, 08:17:18 PM »

;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #216 on: June 12, 2011, 09:10:24 PM »
Lol, lebron is just full of class.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #217 on: June 12, 2011, 09:39:32 PM »
Great win by Dallas.  They made a believer out of me.  Upinthemguts:  you were right about Dallas.  I also think you were mostly correct about Chandler.  He's better than I thought. 

Funniest thing I heard about Prince James:  Why didn't he go to college?  Because he didn't want to show up for the finals.   :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #218 on: June 12, 2011, 09:47:02 PM »
congrats to the mavs on being only the 2nd surprise nba champ (the other was 04 pistons)

E
E

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #219 on: June 12, 2011, 10:31:13 PM »
congrats to the mavs on being only the 2nd surprise nba champ (the other was 04 pistons)

E

haha so much for your "the heat got this easily" It was no suprise to anyone who actually understands the game you assmonkey

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2011, 07:12:23 AM »
Jason Terry found his shot late in this series and its a huge reason Dallas beat the Heat. Dirk needed help and he got it.

Not to make this a racial issue but I think Dirk is the first white superstar NBA player to win a championship since Larry Bird.

Congrats to the Mavericks. Miami will be the team to beat next season but they have to fill out their roster and shed some of the dead weight on the team. Ilgauskas, Juwan, etc.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:29 AM »
haha so much for your "the heat got this easily" It was no suprise to anyone who actually understands the game you assmonkey

i'm not the only one, haters like you probably thought they would lose to boston or chicago

and they will win titles

the way you cried when i predicted a heat win, i bet you immediately thought of me when the mavs clinched the series didn't you "clownc u n t"

E
E

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2011, 10:58:10 AM »

Not to make this a racial issue but I think Dirk is the first white superstar NBA player to win a championship since Larry Bird.

Not true - Scalabrine got one with Boston in '07.
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2011, 11:00:31 AM »
Lebron does not have that killer instinct to beat his opponent like Jordan and Kobe have. Jordan would've run over his kid to beat his opponent. Kobe is the same. You either have it as a player or you don't. Lebron does not possess this intangible.

Lebron is like a superstar facilitator. Instead of wanting to be the lead dog, he'd rather exploit all of his all-around talents in order to make his teammates better. Too much goofing off with his teammates, too much of that 'family' vibe amongst his teammates. Jordan was never like that which is why it blows my mind that Pippen made the comments that he did about Lebron. Without Jordan, Pippen doesn't have 6 rings.

Jordan was an assassin on the court. To defeat you by any means possible. That's why I don't think its a sure thing that Lebron is going to win multiple championships, let alone one. He's already 0-2 in NBA finals.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2011, 11:02:16 AM »
Not true - Scalabrine got one with Boston in '07.

LOL