Author Topic: Dallas Mavericks - NBA champions  (Read 37181 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Dallas Mavericks - NBA champions
« Reply #225 on: June 13, 2011, 11:11:30 AM »
Lebron does not have that killer instinct to beat his opponent like Jordan and Kobe have. Jordan would've run over his kid to beat his opponent. Kobe is the same. You either have it as a player or you don't. Lebron does not possess this intangible.

Lebron is like a superstar facilitator. Instead of wanting to be the lead dog, he'd rather exploit all of his all-around talents in order to make his teammates better. Too much goofing off with his teammates, too much of that 'family' vibe amongst his teammates. Jordan was never like that which is why it blows my mind that Pippen made the comments that he did about Lebron. Without Jordan, Pippen doesn't have 6 rings.

Jordan was an assassin on the court. To defeat you by any means possible. That's why I don't think its a sure thing that Lebron is going to win multiple championships, let alone one. He's already 0-2 in NBA finals.

I agree.  Prince James does not have that killer instinct.  He wanted no part of the ball in the fourth quarter.

Scottie Pippin should slap himself today, repeatedly. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #226 on: June 13, 2011, 11:16:28 AM »
Lebron does not have that killer instinct to beat his opponent like Jordan and Kobe have. Jordan would've run over his kid to beat his opponent. Kobe is the same. You either have it as a player or you don't. Lebron does not possess this intangible.

Lebron is like a superstar facilitator. Instead of wanting to be the lead dog, he'd rather exploit all of his all-around talents in order to make his teammates better. Too much goofing off with his teammates, too much of that 'family' vibe amongst his teammates. Jordan was never like that which is why it blows my mind that Pippen made the comments that he did about Lebron. Without Jordan, Pippen doesn't have 6 rings.

Jordan was an assassin on the court. To defeat you by any means possible. That's why I don't think its a sure thing that Lebron is going to win multiple championships, let alone one. He's already 0-2 in NBA finals.

jordan and kobe played with hall of famers, lets not pretend they did everything by themselves

doesn't lebron deserve credit for leading a bunch of nobodies at cleveland to the finals?  what did kobe do in LA without shaq and pau?

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #227 on: June 13, 2011, 12:36:39 PM »
jordan and kobe played with hall of famers, lets not pretend they did everything by themselves

doesn't lebron deserve credit for leading a bunch of nobodies at cleveland to the finals?  what did kobe do in LA without shaq and pau?

E

Pippen always had the talent to be a superstar but he didn't come blasting out of the gate in his first 5 years in the league like Lebron did. Jordan placed heavy demand on his teammates to play better when he was responsible for almost half of the Bulls offense by himself. Jordan did A LOT of the heavy lifting and was at times a one man show for the Bulls. They finally got over that hump when Pippen established himself as a top 10 talent. Throw in a garbage stat player like Horace Grant or Dennis Rodman and you have two 3-peats under the Jordan regime.

Lebron definitely deserves credit for his first finals appearance but let's be honest, the eastern conference was weak as shit until Boston came together with their big 3 in 2008. The Cavaliers were in way over their heads against the veteran Spurs and the result was a blowout 4 game sweep.

Kobe won a title after Shaq. Pau is not a hall of famer or a superstar, in my opinion. It doesn't always require that a team has two superstars in order to win a title. Dirk and the Mavericks just blew that theory out of the water. It's always requires a total TEAM effort.

Like I already said...Lebron does not have the killer instinct to want to put opponents away. He choked in the Finals, simple as that.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
Re: NBA playoffs
« Reply #228 on: June 13, 2011, 11:10:44 PM »
haha you're still crying over my prediction, never have i seen somebody meltdown over a sports prediction while claiming to not be a fan of a team, what a c u n t you are :-*

i still think the heat will win and i think they will win multiple titles, i'm sure you thought it was over for the lakers last year when boston went up 3 - 2

E

no tard, you predicted an easy victory over one of the most complete teams in a very long time.  You clearly know nothing about basketball so stop trying to analyze it.  Go back to claiming kevin levrone is "half italian and half amazing" and get laughed at some more

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: NBA playoffs
« Reply #229 on: June 14, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
no tard, you predicted an easy victory over one of the most complete teams in a very long time.  You clearly know nothing about basketball so stop trying to analyze it.  Go back to claiming kevin levrone is "half italian and half amazing" and get laughed at some more

one of the most complete teams of all time?

did you say that before the playoffs started?  no you didn't, infact the mavs are arguably the biggest surprise champ ever

yes me calling Mr. Levrone half italian half amazing is a classic line that will live in getbig lore forever, you on the other hand will be known as a sensitive c u n t crying over a sports prediction hahaha

miami will win a title next year or the year after, now cry some more "clown c u n t"

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #230 on: June 24, 2011, 05:56:46 AM »
Anybody pay attention to the draft last night ???

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #231 on: June 24, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »
I like who the Wizards picked up at #6. That white boy can really jump out of the building. A little worried that he may be too raw for the NBA, He averaged less than 10 points a game in the European league.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #232 on: June 24, 2011, 07:40:00 AM »
I like who the Wizards picked up at #6. That white boy can really jump out of the building. A little worried that he may be too raw for the NBA, He averaged less than 10 points a game in the European league.

He's gotten good reviews from everything I saw last night and read today.

.....Knicks are taking a beating for their pick.they needed D and then they pick suposedly a guard that can defend and they still get killed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #233 on: June 24, 2011, 12:20:30 PM »
Pretty boring draft.  Looks like the Lakers got two kids who could make the roster (the two guards). 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #234 on: June 24, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
Kemba Walker

sirswole

• Getbig I
« Reply #235 on: June 27, 2011, 11:11:55 PM »
so pumped for my mavs!!  diiirk

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II