Author Topic: Xerxes!!! Frank Miller's 300 Prequel, called Xerxes  (Read 1266 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Stavios

Re: Xerxes!!! Frank Miller's 300 Prequel, called Xerxes
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 09:07:07 AM »
Am i the only one who found 300 boring as fuck

too many monsters and shit, I would have prefered if the fights were between "humans" only

Xerxes

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:41:34 AM »

too many monsters and shit, I would have prefered if the fights were between "humans" only

all iranians were like "boooohooo you're misrepresenting us, we didn't have monsters, dont speak arabic, wore nicer costumes, were very cultured etc etc etc"

I thought it was a decent movie, nothing special.. no reason for the iranians to whine...read a book for history..watch a movie for entertainment

Lets hope this next one is good

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 04:54:46 PM »
The guy should not have been laughing about his own joke that they will fight in the shade 1.

2 the priests shoulda got ganked

3 xerces was awesome enemy but his warrior were pussies, shoulda had some special subset of imoortals who gave spartans run for money.

4 son dying from random guy on horse was strained

5 guy telling story was bit overdoing it

6 bit with son shoulda had less words, overdid it

7 mysticism was awesome, but they never tried to use sexy women to tempt the spartans

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 01:50:23 AM »

the movie was based on a comic novel.... the entire damn movie was made in a studio.

so yeah

and xerxes, I don't know did they "mssrepresent" the persians in the uncultured part anyway. They had armys from everywhere basicly in the movie and they did in reality... they had lots of various gods (demons) they worshipped aswell :P

EVIL people HAHAHAHAHAHAH :D.
 ;D

Xerxes

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 01:58:22 AM »
the movie was based on a comic novel.... the entire damn movie was made in a studio.

so yeah

and xerxes, I don't know did they "mssrepresent" the persians in the uncultured part anyway. They had armys from everywhere basicly in the movie and they did in reality... they had lots of various gods (demons) they worshipped aswell :P

EVIL people HAHAHAHAHAHAH :D.
 ;D

Xerxes was zoroastrian.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 02:02:32 AM »
Xerxes was zoroastrian.

ok whatever , JEEES, settle down, don't have to rip your skin off, for fuck SAKE man  :o

;D