Author Topic: Lost weight - my "cardio" alternative  (Read 10281 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Lost weight - my "cardio" alternative
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2011, 03:50:45 AM »
Went from 15% bodyfat to 9% bodyfat in 5 weeks time. But I'm glad that gh15 is here in this thread, coz he accurately verify what my true percent bodyfat was/is in both of those pics, coz he is the true expert, and he knows what's up ;)

How do you come up with these percentages? You definitely lost fat but still no visible abs. They start to show at single digits.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2011, 04:02:25 AM »
How do you come up with these percentages? You definitely lost fat but still no visible abs. They start to show at single digits.

It's my guess-timate. So what percent would you put me at? Remember, slim guys without much muscle don't look as lean, coz there isn't enough muscle to push the fat around and make one look leaner. Case in point, take a fella who is my size 5'11" at a buck 60 or so, and then take a fella who is the same height but 220 or so. The 220 guy will look much leaner than the 160 guy even if they have the exact same skinfold thickness in the abs, because the more heavily muscled fella with the thicker muscles has that extra muscle to "push the fat around" and appear leaner than the slimmer fella, even though they have the exact same bodyfat percentage.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2011, 12:51:15 PM »
It's my guess-timate. So what percent would you put me at? Remember, slim guys without much muscle don't look as lean, coz there isn't enough muscle to push the fat around and make one look leaner. Case in point, take a fella who is my size 5'11" at a buck 60 or so, and then take a fella who is the same height but 220 or so. The 220 guy will look much leaner than the 160 guy even if they have the exact same skinfold thickness in the abs, because the more heavily muscled fella with the thicker muscles has that extra muscle to "push the fat around" and appear leaner than the slimmer fella, even though they have the exact same bodyfat percentage.

You don't have to be heavily muscled, or have any appreciable muscle development at all, to have visible abs. I routinely see twinky teens with visible abs. Abs aren't really a bulky muscle. A lot of bodybuilders don't even train abs but rely solely on body fat composition.

As far as body fat percentage? Who cares? What counts is how you look. You can call yourself 9% or 20%. It doesn't matter. You don't have a trace or hint of ab development.

You set yourself up pretty good here. Always preaching that the key is simply progressive resistance and how much progress in muscle gain you made. Criticizing others for their "piss poor" results including me because I haven't made any progress in years, which is true. As if you will keep progressing continuously as long as you strive to get stronger. Something which nobody who has trained consistently for many years or decades, which you haven't done, believes. I always find it strange when the HIT crowd gives their testimonial on how much muscle they've packed on in three months but never talk about how much progress they made in the next two years. I find that in most cases, such as yourself, they just quit or stagnant like everybody else who trains continuously varying only in condition (body fat percentage).

I've been told I'm over 8-9% because I have virtually no vertical separation between my left and right abs. I've also been told that I'm close to 6% because I tend to be veiny. To me it doesn't change what's actually in front of my eyes. And sure I haven't progressed much if at all in decades despite training consistently and seriously for about as long as Jay Cutler has been alive. And I don't expect to see much progress in the future. What am I suppose to do? But I can't wait to see how you compare after your "Three Phase Project" to my long past it's prime 50 year old bod. Especially when you complete the final "polishing" phase.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2011, 01:21:47 PM »
You don't have to be heavily muscled, or have any appreciable muscle development at all, to have visible abs. I routinely see twinky teens with visible abs. Abs aren't really a bulky muscle. A lot of bodybuilders don't even train abs but rely solely on body fat composition.

As far as body fat percentage? Who cares? What counts is how you look. You can call yourself 9% or 20%. It doesn't matter. You don't have a trace or hint of ab development.

You set yourself up pretty good here. Always preaching that the key is simply progressive resistance and how much progress in muscle gain you made. Criticizing others for their "piss poor" results including me because I haven't made any progress in years, which is true. As if you will keep progressing continuously as long as you strive to get stronger. Something which nobody who has trained consistently for many years or decades, which you haven't done, believes. I always find it strange when the HIT crowd gives their testimonial on how much muscle they've packed on in three months but never talk about how much progress they made in the next two years. I find that in most cases, such as yourself, they just quit or stagnant like everybody else who trains continuously varying only in condition (body fat percentage).

I've been told I'm over 8-9% because I have virtually no vertical separation between my left and right abs. I've also been told that I'm close to 6% because I tend to be veiny. To me it doesn't change what's actually in front of my eyes. And sure I haven't progressed much if at all in decades despite training consistently and seriously for about as long as Jay Cutler has been alive. And I don't expect to see much progress in the future. What am I suppose to do? But I can't wait to see how you compare after your "Three Phase Project" to my long past it's prime 50 year old bod. Especially when you complete the final "polishing" phase.

whom ever told you you are 8-9% shoudl have his tongue cut to 3 equal pieces and fed to the sharks in deep sea ,, you are prime example of what 5-6% look like with little water between skin and muscle,,this is not even 6-7% this is sub 6 with  little water that can make one thing you are 6-7% but no you are sub 6% and at your age...very hard to do with out water retention which in your case is very low

also remember friends boyer cow ,,lol boyer COW didnt have abs...he had something resembling abs but geneticaly he didnt have them he was walking 5% and still dindt see no lines of seperation between left and right ,,and he was dry and realy there...which mean abdominal is also genetic,,a better way to tell your bodyfat is to look at the obliqes from both sides,,to look into how tight the area under the lats is the tighter it is the less body fat you have,,the thinner the skin there ...the less bodyfat you have...the more toned you are in that area the less bodyfat you have,,

do not listen to the guru in gym who call everyone 15% when they walk around 8% ..those dont know nothing,,they have very little understanding of modern phsrmacuticals and the way hormones of now days manipulate water,,it was alwyas this way but now days with gh igf and insulina its very hard for them to adapt so they give everyone either 10% or 15% unless they see tunnels between the abs and shrink wrapped skin...it doesnt work this way ,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »
pellius is stage ready year round  :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »
You don't have to be heavily muscled, or have any appreciable muscle development at all, to have visible abs. I routinely see twinky teens with visible abs.

But I can't wait to see how you compare after your "Three Phase Project" to my long past it's prime 50 year old bod. Especially when you complete the final "polishing" phase.

Allright, I disagree with the first part of your quote. And I believe that I am right with what I said, but anyways, we can agree to disagree no problem with me. And as far as the second part of your quote, is it really fair to compare a lifetime natural with an chemically enhanched fella? Coz you are on both gh and HRT, correct?

Dear God, please give me your estimate of my current level of bodyfat bodyfat please :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »
Allright, I disagree with the first part of your quote. And I believe that I am right with what I said, but anyways, we can agree to disagree no problem with me. And as far as the second part of your quote, is it really fair to compare a lifetime natural with an chemically enhanched fella? Coz you are on both gh and HRT, correct?

Dear God, please give me your estimate of my current level of bodyfat bodyfat please :)

put a picture on,,front and back torse

fallen angel

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2011, 01:36:21 PM »

I saw that pellius is a good guy, however his problem is testosterone loss happens with aging so progression slows. He is honest I believe, ripped to the bone no doubt. Lets see what he thinks you BF is I think you asked them the question...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 01:50:08 PM »

I started 2.5 ius gh beginning in Feb. My recent test level measure 1,125. My walk around weight now is around 185 lbs (I'm 6'1.5"). In my late twenties - mid thirties it was around 195 lbs. The ravages of age for me began around 38 years old. I could still do everything that I was doing before (which was a lot) but it was harder and I got injured more. I started HRT at 40. I felt I  really hit the wall at 46. It's only gotten worse. Especially in the strength department. I can't come even remotely close to  moving the amount of weight that I use to even just 15 years ago.

At your age I was better than I am now. Far, better. From a purely physical perspective, things only get worse past 40 no matter what you do.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2011, 01:59:33 PM »
put a picture on,,front and back torse

Ok, here are 2. One is my best conditon and the other is my current conditon.

P.S. I am the exact same bodyweight in both pics. A whooping 154 lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2011, 02:02:07 PM »
And here is the current front and back, once again

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2011, 02:04:17 PM »
first pic mid signles,,

second picture you lost a lot of muscle,,well alot in perspective to your weight and size..10-11% but! water covered physiqe mainly problem with estrogen due to dieting with no hormones and realyu reducing calories which increase your cortisol levels,,you hold quite a bit of water there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2011, 02:05:19 PM »

10-12 % but hold water ,,i mean you HOLD water and it is not hormonized water it is water from cortizol going sky rocketing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 02:05:28 PM »

What a stud  :P.  hahahah ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2011, 02:07:41 PM »
shows how much you know....both on bodybuild and on life in general,,no wonder you didnt get anywhere in bodybuild,,copy and pasting lol
every little detail i have ever gave getbig was HANDS ON  life of professional bodyuildr,, i outted it for everyone to see,,why do you think they all like me? because i didnt wash it aside,,i didnt lie like liar priest,,i didnt tell them about a and did b ...i didnt do it for financial greed like you are trying to pimp every thing you touch and never get anyone to buy anything from you ,,

i did it for their own bodybuilding endevour,,i HELPED them ,,thats how you get appriciation ...when you HELP AND GIVE YOUR TIME TO NEW AND UPCOMING BODYBUILDRS,,

you are highly dismissed,,no wonder no one stand you

gh15 approved

Life of a professional bodybuilder...... ::)  

I don't see how anyone would take your advice when you can't even use a fucking spell check.  Your advice is pure garbage and I've not heard anything from you that would indicate that you were a professional bodybuilder much less an elementary school graduate.  You're the type of person who never got any gold stars on the board when you were a kid and its either because you're simple in the head or you're putting on an act of typing broken English to make people think you're some foreign IFBB pro.... ::)  

A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »
Life of a professional bodybuilder...... ::)  

I don't see how anyone would take your advice when you can't even use a fucking spell check.  Your advice is pure garbage and I've not heard anything from you that would indicate that you were a professional bodybuilder much less an elementary school graduate.  You're the type of person who never got any gold stars on the board when you were a kid and its either because you're simple in the head or you're putting on an act of typing broken English to make people think you're some foreign IFBB pro.... ::)  

i think you are fucked in the head for real ,,in the past i used to think will grant was joking about stuff he say abotu you ,,but i come to conclusion you are really got loose screw my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2011, 02:15:13 PM »

i look at your pictures again ,,this time i payed attention to the back closely ,,you have some middle back detail that only 10% show,,you hol dlots of water but you have the x factor in the lower back and upper back connecting them ,,you can see the xmas tree too climibg up to the mid back,,

you may be 9-10% with low muscl tissue and the water is the prime disturbance from you to see more detail ,,you do have detail in the back that 12% does not show

9-10%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2011, 02:30:39 PM »
i look at your pictures again ,,this time i payed attention to the back closely ,,you have some middle back detail that only 10% show,,you hol dlots of water but you have the x factor in the lower back and upper back connecting them ,,you can see the xmas tree too climibg up to the mid back,,

you may be 9-10% with low muscl tissue and the water is the prime disturbance from you to see more detail ,,you do have detail in the back that 12% does not show

9-10%

gh15 approved

Thank you, and you called it correctly, coz I was "crash dieting" on 500 to 700 cals most days for 5 weeks straight, so you were spot fucking on 8) And yes, I am bloated oand holiding water, which makes me look fatter, not to mention the fact that I maybe have 3 oz of muscle ;D

Now I'm gonna try and add lean muscle tissue without adding fat, and maybe even decreasing fat a bit. And the plan is to add lean muscle tissue on my delts and arms without really adding muscle elsewhere. I'm curious, do you believe that's possible to do so? Adding lean muscle to mostly the arms and delts while not adding it so much elsewhere? I call it "spot gaining

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2011, 02:32:02 PM »
What a stud  :P.  hahahah ;D

Merci, mon amie :-*

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »
Come on che ma man, dat b a legit 9% FACT ;) P.S. The reason it may not look to be 9% is because I'm a skinny dweeb ;D Dear God, what is my bodyfat here in these pics?

12%

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2011, 03:31:47 PM »
20...................... ........................ ........................ ......................do llars
 ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2011, 06:32:56 PM »
Get a real test.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »
very pathetic amount of body hair. get your testosterone check.
A

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »

Not everyone on this planet uses steroids, dipshit.  Fact is that no matter no many tree monkeys on Getbig swing from your nuts like Tarzan, you're nothing more than some geek who is doing the copy and pasting steroid information around the internet to make himself sound somewhat legit and hide behind a screen name pretending to be someone you're not.

Vince Goodrum approved.

fuck off, never talk to hormone god again

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2011, 09:43:40 PM »
fuck off, never talk to hormone god again

:D ;D

D