Author Topic: Awww, "top" Republicans embarrassed by their birther base. What a shame.  (Read 1185 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

That is the nonsnse an lies you clowns on the communist wing of the dem party liketo shill, but somehw - it always and conveniently affects people making drastically less as the anticpated revenue never matches the promises and you dipshits have to go ather down the ladder to make p the revenue.

We have seen this shit show play out many times already by you leftists.   Party of the little guy my fucking ass.  Take your bright ideas and grand schemes and fuck off.         

why so cranky today

did one of your deadbeat clients fail to pay you again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
why so cranky today

did one of your deadbeat clients fail to pay you again?

Actually had a great day!   

Had a lien foreclosure action in Brooklyn and pulled a fast one like I never have before.   I had on a motion for foreclosure and default against the developer on a big commercial job for a cncrete supplier.  The motion was set for this a.m. per my motion papers, but the judge kicked it to June since they have too mny motions on the docket.  However, it still listed today as the return date on ECourts and the opposing counsel never called chambers to check on it.  So i knew the other lawyer today was the foreclosur date.   

I called counsel last night and told him to meet me on the court house steps at 9:30 because motions re called at 10 in Kings County.  I met the guy there and told him I had already spoke to the judge and the judge told us to work it out on the steps and report back before second call at 12 PM.    I strong armed the guy into a settlement and his client ponies up 50% in cashiers' checks on the court house steps and got them to sign a stip for the balance within 15 days.   

Then, I told them I would go inside and file the stip and hung out for about 20 minues in the courthouse and them came out and told him we had to show up in June unless the matter was settled and paid in full. 

Great fucking day.   Client couldnt believe what I pulled off.               

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Actually had a great day!   

Had a lien foreclosure action in Brooklyn and pulled a fast one like I never have before.   I had on a motion for foreclosure and default against the developer on a big commercial job for a cncrete supplier.  The motion was set for this a.m. per my motion papers, but the judge kicked it to June since they have too mny motions on the docket.  However, it still listed today as the return date on ECourts and the opposing counsel never called chambers to check on it.  So i knew the other lawyer today was the foreclosur date.   

I called counsel last night and told him to meet me on the court house steps at 9:30 because motions re called at 10 in Kings County.  I met the guy there and told him I had already spoke to the judge and the judge told us to work it out on the steps and report back before second call at 12 PM.    I strong armed the guy into a settlement and his client ponies up 50% in cashiers' checks on the court house steps and got them to sign a stip for the balance within 15 days.   

Then, I told them I would go inside and file the stip and hung out for about 20 minues in the courthouse and them came out and told him we had to show up in June unless the matter was settled and paid in full. 

Great fucking day.   Client couldnt believe what I pulled off.               

glad to hear it

if you had such a great day why are you so pissy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'm addressing the one point someone made that "it worked in the 20s and 30s, it'll work now"

I like the idea of giving the ultra rich and corporations a break - if they promise to keep jobs here. 

it's a win win.  If your company wants to ship jobs overseas, screw you, no tax break.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
glad to hear it

if you had such a great day why are you so pissy

Its the nature of my business.   I am like a bloodhound always sniffing out the criminals, the clues of the murder, and don't stop until I find the missing piece.   Even I outdid myself today.    Client could not believe how I pulled that off.   I couldnt either to be honest.  

I took down another crook today for a Heavy Equipment Retal company i represent.  The dirtbag rented a backhoe to plow snow for a major shopping center but never paid for the backhoe rental.  The owner of the company is a friend of mine so I really went after this piece of trash without abandon.   I got the owner of the property on the phone and told them a mechanic's lien was on the way and that a CC was being sent to their lender.   The owner called the dirtbag and told him to pay up asap or he would not get another piece of work from them.    We made about 3k for about literally one hour of work.  

Its what I do - seek and destroy.  

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
LoL

great job claiming I am making false and misleading statements yet failing to actually mention what they are

btw - when did I ever make the claim that I'm "in the know" about political issues

I'm just a guy posting on an obscure message board

just like you

Millionaires and Corporations pay no taxes= Complete and utter nonsense in every conceivable sense

We can fix the deficit by confiscating more money from the wealthy= Fiction and once again, verifiable as complete nonsense.

The "Bush Tax Cuts" were tax cuts for the wealthy pushed through by the GOP to give the wealthy a break and make the middle class pay more= Hogwash, nonsense, horseshit, baloney= Use the adjective of your choice.

Millionaires, Billionaires and Multinational corporations don't pay enough= Again, verifiable as a complete lie that morons such as yourself parrot like a gag reflex whenever the disastrous economic policies of your party are discussed.

Anything else you would like me to point out specifically that is false or misleading?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Millionaires and Corporations pay no taxes= Complete and utter nonsense in every conceivable sense

We can fix the deficit by confiscating more money from the wealthy= Fiction and once again, verifiable as complete nonsense.

The "Bush Tax Cuts" were tax cuts for the wealthy pushed through by the GOP to give the wealthy a break and make the middle class pay more= Hogwash, nonsense, horseshit, baloney= Use the adjective of your choice.

Millionaires, Billionaires and Multinational corporations don't pay enough= Again, verifiable as a complete lie that morons such as yourself parrot like a gag reflex whenever the disastrous economic policies of your party are discussed.

Anything else you would like me to point out specifically that is false or misleading?

when did I ever say the Bush tax cuts "give the wealth a break and make the middle class pay more"?   It just gave most of the savings to the wealthy but the middle class got some token crumsbs too and the whole thing got added to the deficiit

All the other fallacies you listed are addressed here:  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=373346.0