Author Topic: What happened to Fat Alice??  (Read 18813 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
What happened to Fat Alice??
« on: April 20, 2011, 05:29:52 PM »
last I heard he got put in time-out then inserted a virus into getbig (makes sense, since he as the technical know how and is very familiar with SMF forums since he's run a number of getbig spin offs)

whats the story fellas??

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: What happened to Fat Alice??
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:32:13 PM »
He’s around in gimmick form. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »
HAHAHAH!!!
That pic is epic.
What did he get TO'd for?
Knew it was coming eventually, the guy thought that he owned this forum, it was inevitable, Getbig is a self regulating entity.
Any time someone gets to thinking they run shit, the worm turns and getbigs destroys their ass.
If he did release a virus, thats a pretty epic meltdown.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 05:33:12 PM »
Too funny.

He’s around in gimmick form.  
LOL! Naw!... not fat Alice ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 05:36:31 PM »
FatFriendlessAlex got owned to oblivion by XFactor.  Every time he gets made to look like the complete fool he is he disappears for a while and then comes back and acts like nothing happend, hoping everyone has forgotten what a fat idiot he is.

He'll be back, he can't live without Getbig.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 05:36:57 PM »
he definitely gives his all

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 05:37:34 PM »
last I heard he got put in time-out then inserted a virus into getbig (makes sense, since he as the technical know how and is very familiar with SMF forums since he's run a number of getbig spin offs)

whats the story fellas??

Brings a tear to my eye to see my work saved to hard drives and published for many years to come  :'( ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 05:39:16 PM »
he definitely gives his all

And another!Do you have the one with Alex wearing the Bra and Flexington servicing him?I deleted all my chops

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 05:39:43 PM »
Brings a tear to my eye to see my work saved to hard drives and published for many years to come  :'( ;D
Reminds me of sum of DavidPauls work.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 05:40:40 PM »
I remember your shops contributing to an epic flex and alex meltdown

its funny now how alex just blatantly denies all the schizo shit he's done on getbig through the years, gives Avesher a good challenge for bi-polar poster of the decade

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 05:41:44 PM »
dont see why Alex can get mad at these shops since he routinely photoshops pics of himself all the time ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 05:45:22 PM »
Reminds me of sum of DavidPauls work.

A great man, Alice is probably in his garage as we speak searching for friends with promises of lunch and companionship.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 05:48:28 PM »
A great man, Alice is probably in his garage as we speak searching for friends with promises of lunch and companionship.
HAHAHAhhaahaa

sadly enough this one is not photoshopped----------no idea what Flex and Alex were doing that night, I guess thats just part of being "Alpha" ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 05:52:03 PM »
You know what's hilarious?  Seeing a beta thread started by a beta wannabe male poking fun of one of the greatest Alphas of all time.

I just can't wait when the other Alphas that have King's back come in this thread and demolish you whining bitches.
wow only 12 posts and he appears

come on down...

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 05:52:25 PM »
Poor Irysha must be lonely while fat Alice is out in the garage challenging guys to fight on the internet and trying to out people, while skyping lonely douche bags and running 25 gimmicks ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »
You know what's hilarious?  Seeing a beta thread started by a beta wannabe male poking fun of one of the greatest Alphas of all time.

I just can't wait when the other Alphas that have King's back come in this thread and demolish you whining bitches.
\Hahahaha
What a fag.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 05:58:44 PM »

whats the story fellas??

I've heard rumors man.

I heard that Ron finally caught on to the fact that he was behind more than 10 gimmicks that constantly kept flooding the board with crap.

I heard that the fact that he was given his own board (alphamale board) allowed him access, as a moderator, to view the various user IP(s) addresses, which then translated into easy ownings or exposing of members.  If this is true, I wonder why Ron would even give that guy his own board, thereby granting him free reign to wreck potential havoc on the personal lives of members. After running squadfather away from this forum, why would you give this guy easy access to member's IP addys?  Again this is what I heard from another member here.

Another rumor is that he was supposedly arrested for being involved in a vicious bar brawl where he singlehandedly manhandled 8 guys and managed to somehow snap a Rottweiler's jaw in half, while cumming simultaneously in another man's mouth.

Again, all of these are merely rumors.  I sincerely hope he is well.

"1"

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 06:01:28 PM »
I've heard rumors man.

I heard that Ron finally caught on to the fact that he was behind more than 10 gimmicks that constantly kept flooding the board with crap.

I heard that the fact that he was given his own board (alphamale board) allowed him access, as a moderator, to view the various user IP(s) addresses, which then translated into easy ownings or exposing of members.  If this is true, I wonder why Ron would even give that guy his own board, thereby granting him free reign to wreck potential havoc on the personal lives of members. After running squadfather away from this forum, why would you give this guy easy access to member's IP addys?  Again this is what I heard from another member here.

Another rumor is that he was supposedly arrested for being involved in a vicious bar brawl where he singlehandedly manhandled 8 guys and managed to somehow snap a Rottweiler's jaw in half, while cumming simultaneously in another man's mouth.

Again, all of these are merely rumors.  I sincerely hope he is well.

"1"

agree totally with your point about Ron giving him his own board thing since he's proven over and over again he's unstable and williing to stalk people on here(CQ etc).

he really needs some time away from teh  internet 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 06:06:30 PM »

"1"
Moderators do not have access to anyones IP address, countless times I have said this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 06:09:37 PM »
Moderators do not have access to anyones IP address, countless times I have said this.

Chaos,

I've heard from countless moderators here that they can see IP addresses.  Has this recently changed?

One of the ways that moderators zoom in on gimmicks is by cross-checking IP(s).  When did this change?

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »
Either way, I don't care.  I've always said, if you want to know my IP address just ask, it hasn't changed in over 10 years.  Hell, if you want to know where my lover and I live, just ask, we will gladly accomodate an extra homosexual or two for a few nights if in town.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »
Chaos,

I've heard from countless moderators here that they can see IP addresses.  Has this recently changed?

One of the ways that moderators zoom in on gimmicks is by cross-checking IP(s).  When did this change?

"1"
I've been a moderator here for years, on a couple boards, it changed before I was made mod. In conversation with Ronaldo, he changed it because of mods handing off IPs to other people. I agree it is a useful tool to be able to see IPs for the mods, but Ron has stated that he will not reinstate that option.

I know on other boards mods can see IPs, but the option can be turned off.

Also, not alot of info to be gotten from an IP anyway, just a general location......my IP for example says I live in Los Angeles......I'm quite a few miles from Los Angeles, so it's not always accurate.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »
I heard that Mods can see emails if you report a post etc..Still to much private information for FatAlex23.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 06:38:41 PM »
I heard that Mods can see emails if you report a post etc..Still to much private information for FatAlex23.
Yes, but only if the reported post is on the board you mod.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 10:10:21 PM »
He has been on GB2 lurking from what I hear. He will come back this week with a King is back thread and like tendonitis said act like nothing happened. The truth is he is still probably shell shocked on how someone changed the password to his match.com account whch is how he met the wifey. Someone hit close to home and it rocked his world. More to come on his e-mails, profile and everything match.com revealed soon.
MikeMatarazzo.com