Author Topic: Roid Rage - Fedor vs. Mark Coleman  (Read 12999 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Roid Rage - Fedor vs. Mark Coleman
« on: April 20, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »

suckmymuscle

Re: Roid Rage - Fedor vs. Mark Coleman
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 03:35:47 PM »

PRIDE was much better at promoting it's fighters and fights than UFC.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 03:52:31 PM »
Showing a roided out old man cussing to his children at home is just what MMA needs. ::)

Got a riddle for you....

Do you know what season of TUF Jon Jones was on?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 04:38:12 PM »
Showing a roided out old man cussing to his children at home is just what MMA needs.

Showing personalities makes the sport more interesting. His rage entertains and creates epic drama for his other fights. It must have worked, because back in 1997-2006 PRIDE had ratings 10 times greater than the UFC.

Got a riddle for you....

If you are not a gimmick, then why are all your posts on a bodybuilding board on MMA ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 04:40:13 PM »
Showing a roided out old man cussing to his children at home is just what MMA needs. ::)

Got a riddle for you....

Someone said Jon Jones was on TUF? .... what an ignorant thing to say.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 08:14:52 PM »
  Showing personalities makes the sport more interesting. His rage entertains and creates epic drama for his other fights. It must have worked, because back in 1997-2006 PRIDE had ratings 10 times greater than the UFC.

If you are not a gimmick, then why are all your posts on a bodybuilding board on MMA ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Are you saying Chumpbox is a gimmick too?  All his posts on on here as well.

PRIDE Never had the ratings the UFC does now.

So, tell me...What season of TUF was Jon Jones on?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »
Someone said Jon Jones was on TUF? .... what an ignorant thing to say.

Seriously, what kind of MMA fan would think this??

Sucky...can you please explain?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 04:33:04 AM »

So then what do you consider Brock Lesnar???  He did the same thing and he got his own show.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 07:29:24 AM »
So then what do you consider Brock Lesnar???  He did the same thing and he got his own show.

When did Brock say hello to his children while dropping F-Bombs?

When did Brock start a brawl and stomp on someones throat after a fight?

When did Brock blow-up after a fight and start punching steel doors, all while dropping F-Bombs?

Look, bottom line is, PRIDE would still be around if it was so good at promoting/producing shows. Right?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 12:48:27 PM »

Look, bottom line is, PRIDE would still be around if it was so good at promoting/producing shows. Right?

PRIDE's demise had nothing to do with it's ability to promote shows, at which it was clearly better than the UFC. PRIDE went under because it's involvement with the Japanese Mafia came out and they lost all their sponsors. Simple as that. If it depended on simply quality of the shows and fights, PRIDE would still be around bigger and better than the UFC. Stop lying about the UFC being better because it's still around and PRIDE isn't. It has nothing to do with that. Everyone who has watched both promotions, such as myself, could see that PRIDE put on a better show.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:29 PM »
  PRIDE's demise had nothing to do with it's ability to promote shows, at which it was clearly better than the UFC. PRIDE went under because it's involvement with the Japanese Mafia came out and they lost all their sponsors. Simple as that. If it depended on simply quality of the shows and fights, PRIDE would still be around bigger and better than the UFC. Stop lying about the UFC being better because it's still around and PRIDE isn't. It has nothing to do with that. Everyone who has watched both promotions, such as myself, could see that PRIDE put on a better show.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You sure you watch MMA? Or do you come here to troll?

If you do watch MMA, then why do you think Jon Jones was on the TUF? Did we all miss something the last few years? Or are you just and idiot troll who really knows nothing?

We are all waiting for you to clarify this.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 01:36:02 PM »
You sure you watch MMA? Or do you come here to troll?

If you do watch MMA, then why do you think Jon Jones was on the TUF? Did we all miss something the last few years? Or are you just and idiot troll who really knows nothing?

We are all waiting for you to clarify this.

Meltdown from a gimmick! ;D ;D

Every time you get owned, you switch topics just to save face lol.

Face it, moron: PRIDE going under had nothing to do with the UFC being better. Fact.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 02:03:57 PM »
When did Brock say hello to his children while dropping F-Bombs?

When did Brock start a brawl and stomp on someones throat after a fight?

When did Brock blow-up after a fight and start punching steel doors, all while dropping F-Bombs?

During the UFC countdown show on Spike (the Mir rematch)  he was shown a replay of himself getting tapped and had a meltdown of his own, which included him dropping all kinds of cursewords directed at Steve Mazzagatti and and then proceeded to punch his own door down.  Then after his re-match (post fight) with Mir he approached the battered Mir and talked all kinds of shit to him as well, then shortly thereafter he bashed the UFC's main sponsor for that particular event and then announced to the world he would be "getting on top of his wife".....All things that a good ambassador for the sport of MMA would do (in your eyes anyways lol).
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 03:43:23 PM »
 Meltdown from a gimmick! ;D ;D

Every time you get owned, you switch topics just to save face lol.

Face it, moron: PRIDE going under had nothing to do with the UFC being better. Fact.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sorry bro, but nobody here will ever take you seriously after you made that statement about Jones being from TUF.

Another question you fail to answer is if I'm a gimmick because I only post here, then what is Chumpbox?

Damn, you got a lot of holes on your game.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 03:50:23 PM »
During the UFC countdown show on Spike (the Mir rematch)  he was shown a replay of himself getting tapped and had a meltdown of his own, which included him dropping all kinds of cursewords directed at Steve Mazzagatti and and then proceeded to punch his own door down.  Then after his re-match (post fight) with Mir he approached the battered Mir and talked all kinds of shit to him as well, then shortly thereafter he bashed the UFC's main sponsor for that particular event and then announced to the world he would be "getting on top of his wife".....All things that a good ambassador for the sport of MMA would do (in your eyes anyways lol).

When you are MMA's biggest draw and the highest paid fighter MMA has ever seen, you can call some of the shots. NONE of Lesnar's antics involved him cussing to his children at home while saying hello. Besides, Lesnar even apologized and explained that he was taking the 'entertaining' thing too far.  Have you seen him do anything similar since?

Pears & Carrots, Chump.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 05:31:34 PM »
Sorry bro, but nobody here will ever take you seriously after you made that statement about Jones being from TUF.

I don't watch TUF, so I have no idea who competes or has competed there. This show does not even air on my country. Why should I waste my time watching a bunch of amateurs competing to see who is good enough to become professional? It goes to show what a newb you are that you judge someone's knowledge of MMA based on a reality TV show that features guys who for the most part are not even good enough to compete as pros. And nothing I have ever said comes close to your stupid statement that Frank Mir is better than Fedor because he beat a past his prime Nogueira.

Another question you fail to answer is if I'm a gimmick because I only post here, then what is Chumpbox?

Damn, you got a lot of holes on your game.

ChuteBoxe might only post on MMA now, but he has made thousands of posts on bodybuilding and other topics. You, conversely, are a MiindSpin gimmick he created to give support to his points and nothing more.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »
  I don't watch TUF, so I have no idea who competes or has competed there. This show does not even air on my country. Why should I waste my time watching a bunch of amateurs competing to see who is good enough to become professional? It goes to show what a newb you are that you judge someone's knowledge of MMA based on a reality TV show that features guys who for the most part are not even good enough to compete as pros. And nothing I have ever said comes close to your stupid statement that Frank Mir is better than Fedor because he beat a past his prime Nogueira.

ChuteBoxe might only post on MMA now, but he has made thousands of posts on bodybuilding and other topics. You, conversely, are a MiindSpin gimmick he created to give support to his points and nothing more.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I will take this as your outing yourself as an idiot.  Anyone who ever thought for a moment that Jones was on TUF, for whatever reason, has no business on an MMA board.

Chumpbox has posted 'thousands' of times in other sections? Are you even smart enought to look at stats on here before claiming  something so ignorant.

Damn, if anything, I'm an idiot for arguing with you in the first place. 

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 07:53:50 PM »
When you are MMA's biggest draw and the highest paid fighter MMA has ever seen, you can call some of the shots. NONE of Lesnar's antics involved him cussing to his children at home while saying hello. Besides, Lesnar even apologized and explained that he was taking the 'entertaining' thing too far.  Have you seen him do anything similar since?

Pears & Carrots, Chump.

Pears and Carrots???? Kinda like you comparing 2 "backstage" videos of Mark Coleman yelling and throwing a fit, that were never actually aired on a Pride show, they were just basically uploaded onto the internet billed as "backstage" videos  Vs. Brock Lesnar throwing his tantrum on on Spike and then spouting verbal diarrhea while  being a poor sportsman on PPV with an audience of millions watching  ::)
Predictions
 40/61

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »
I will take this as your outing yourself as an idiot.  Anyone who ever thought for a moment that Jones was on TUF, for whatever reason, has no business on an MMA board.

Chumpbox has posted 'thousands' of times in other sections? Are you even smart enought to look at stats on here before claiming  something so ignorant.

Damn, if anything, I'm an idiot for arguing with you in the first place.  

You have just outed yourself as a complete moron who shouldn't be posting on MMA. Only a complete noob would judge one's MMA knowledge based on whether someone watches a reality show featuring amateurs. You = retard.

And how am I supposed to know who is or not on a show which doesen't air on my country? Answer me this, idiot.

As for ChuteBoxe, he used to post here under another username, but you are too stupid to realize this. And if this were his only username, I wouldn't assume he is a gimmick because his opinions are not very similar to that of anybody else, unlike yours which are carbon copies of CockSpin's.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »
PRIDE was the shit in every way. Pure Olympic type atmosphere with great fighters from all over the globe. It was like some fantasy world, with crowds of  and best of all it had no massive advertising agenda. The UFC is run by the massive Spike TV corporation who force advertising down our throats and care more about making money than putting together good fights. Its also very white trashy kind of like NASCAR, but its uglier nastier cousin.

Pride Shockwave had 71,000 spectators. UFC draws how many peeps to their shows?? I fail to see how UFC is so much greater than thee.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 08:34:27 PM »
Pears and Carrots???? Kinda like you comparing 2 "backstage" videos of Mark Coleman yelling and throwing a fit, that were never actually aired on a Pride show, they were just basically uploaded onto the internet billed as "backstage" videos  Vs. Brock Lesnar throwing his tantrum on on Spike and then spouting verbal diarrhea while  being a poor sportsman on PPV with an audience of millions watching  ::)

We can argue about this all day, but in the end, whatever the UFC is doing has allowed them to become the dominant MMA org in the world and actually purchasing these less successful organizations.

UFC wins. LOL!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 08:39:11 PM »
 You have just outed yourself as a complete moron who shouldn't be posting on MMA. Only a complete noob would judge one's MMA knowledge based on whether someone watches a reality show featuring amateurs. You = retard.

And how am I supposed to know who is or not on a show which doesen't air on my country? Answer me this, idiot.

As for ChuteBoxe, he used to post here under another username, but you are too stupid to realize this. And if this were his only username, I wouldn't assume he is a gimmick because his opinions are not very similar to that of anybody else, unlike yours which are carbon copies of CockSpin's.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
SUCKMYMUSCLE

So now you're pulling the I'm from a different country card....typical.

In reality, this explains a lot. Maybe you need to go visit a board that is native to your country.  That way you wouldn't come across as such an idiot.  

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »
So now you're pulling the I'm from a different country card....typical.

In reality, this explains a lot. Maybe you need to go visit a board that is native to your country.  That way you wouldn't come across as such an idiot.  

Thanks for outing yourself as a TUF noob. That explains a lot. Retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 08:58:45 PM »
  Thanks for outing yourself as a TUF noob. That explains a lot. Retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

How can you even comment on the TUF series when you "apparently" can't watch it in your country?

Once again, outed for discussing things you have no knowledge of.

Why are you even still on this board? You've claimed in the past that once Uncle Dana bought Strikeforce you would never watch it again.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 02:54:45 AM »
How can you even comment on the TUF series when you "apparently" can't watch it in your country?

I don't need to watch it to know it's a reality show featuring amateurs, which means I wouldn't be interested in watching it even if I could.

Once again, outed for discussing things you have no knowledge of.

Only a TUF noooob would judge someon't MMA knowledge based on watching a reality show featuring amateurs.

Why are you even still on this board? You've claimed in the past that once Uncle Dana bought Strikeforce you would never watch it again.[/quote]

I don't. I only watch PRIDE which I have on DVD. I am only watching the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix because it was started before Strikeforce was purchased by Zuffa, so I consider it a Strikeforce tournament and not a Zuffa one. Once done, I won't watch anything but PRIDE and Brazilian vale-tudo comppetitions - except for UFC in Rio.

SUCKMYMUSCLE