Author Topic: White Girl beaten by two black girls at Mcdonalds while black workers do nothing  (Read 34363 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
at=45 [/youtube]

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Did you grow up in the US?  Your English is kind of unusual.

225for70

• Getbig IV
Did you grow up in the US?  Your English is kind of unusual.

I actually copied it straight from the intranets. It got messed up because it exceeded the alloted amount of acceptable characters.  Sorry for the all the confusion this may have caused.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
watched about two seconds of it but I saw someone intervening.

225for70

• Getbig IV

Nobody does anything worthwhile to stop the attacks..the white girl ends up going into convulsions..The victim of these two savage beasts almost died..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
animals.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
If she hit her head hard enuf a blood clot could form causing such siezures...all for the love of teh dollar menu.
L

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
that ending is terrible..i have never seen someone flop around like that and i watch
fighting of all sorts

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Savages all around.  For some reason, I'm more annoyed with the camera man than the 2 'unts.

I agree about her hitting her head on the tile or something, many times folks hitting a curb or pavement does way more damage than the actual fight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Watch the whole thing.  These savages neet to be put down like wild beasts, dogs, hogs, and savage barbarians. 

Reminder to me - get another glock soon.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that ending is terrible..i have never seen someone flop around like that and i watch
fighting of all sorts

I live in the Bronx and tell many on this site that this is the norm for ghetto thug hood rat vermin and their progeny.  They are animals, beasts, vermin, wild dogs, and mostly belong in the zoo for display.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
OK WTF, lets all stand around and watch some one get the fuck beaten out them by 2 people. Fuck that those 2 need a good punch in the throat
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
I live in the Bronx and tell many on this site that this is the norm for ghetto thug hood rat vermin and their progeny.  They are animals, beasts, vermin, wild dogs, and mostly belong in the zoo for display.   

Isn't there a zoo in the Bronx? Maybe you could arrange something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
OK WTF, lets all stand around and watch some one get the fuck beaten out them by 2 people. Fuck that those 2 need a good punch in the throat

This is what these animals are all about.  They are subhuman filth not fit for the zoo.   The animals at the bronx zoo are more civilized than 99% of the population surrounding the zoo.

This garbage goes on all over the place.   I blame the idiot whites who go into these areas unarmed and unprepared to throw down with these wild beasts.   

Its like walking into a den of snakes without a torch.  Just stupid.          

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Isn't there a zoo in the Bronx? Maybe you could arrange something.

Yes - we have a great zoo - but it is too nice for the ghetto thug hood rat animals who would burn it down on day 1.   The animals in the bronx zoo are caged for protection aganst the real violent animals, not the other way around.   

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Yes - we have a great zoo - but it is too nice for the ghetto thug hood rat animals who would burn it down on day 1.   The animals in the bronx zoo are caged for protection aganst the real violent animals, not the other way around.   

Damn, when I was in NY, I just restricted myself to Manhattan (not even going north of the Guggenheim actually). I thought for a second about visiting the Bronx. Told myself I'd do it next trip there. You really know how to sell it. Won't be going there now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
is anyone surprised at the actions of the perps?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Damn, when I was in NY, I just restricted myself to Manhattan (not even going north of the Guggenheim actually). I thought for a second about visiting the Bronx. Told myself I'd do it next trip there. You really know how to sell it. Won't be going there now.

Its a disgrace how these people live.  

Kazan

• Getbig V
I am disgusted with this whole thing, when the fuck did we become a society of oh its not my problem I can't get involved?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jon cole

• Getbig IV
even after 200/300 years of white civilisation they are still sub-human, nothing can be done for them.
asstropin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I am disgusted with this whole thing, when the fuck did we become a society of oh its not my problem I can't get involved?

Rodney King, Crown Heights, and OJ Simpson case.   Seriously, those three incidents are what really started this shit.  

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I would have head butt them both on the floor mark kerr style then beat shit put of the camera man. Pussies.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Actually, I'd see that in Paris, I wouldn't be surprised. Same shit all over the world. More and more of it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
Rodney King, Crown Heights, and OJ Simpson case.   Seriously, those three incidents are what really started this shit.  

Its sad that society has devolved so much that this kind of shit can happen and no one has the balls to step in and put a stop to it. Hope they pass the CCW bill in Illinois, because I will be carrying.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ