Author Topic: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore  (Read 19333 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
333386 vs. LurkerNoMore
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:06:53 AM »
Shouldn't I post the debt clock link?  Or talk about Palin?  Or something else to try to derail the thread topic and deflect from the discussion at hand?

Or is that just the tactics of self loathing little crybabies who sit on the internet all day long?    

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama's deficit plan inferior to GOP's
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 06:08:08 AM »
Shouldn't I post the debt clock link?  Or talk about Palin?  Or something else to try to derail the thread topic and deflect from the discussion at hand?

Or is that just the tactics of self loathing little crybabies who sit on the internet all day long?   

:D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 06:08:46 AM »
Shouldn't I post the debt clock link?  Or talk about Palin?  Or something else to try to derail the thread topic and deflect from the discussion at hand?

Nah, just go back to the beach trolling gays, trannies, and freaks and keep begging to take their photos for your personal pleasure and enjoyment.    

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 06:11:29 AM »
Nah, just go back to the beach trolling gays, trannies, and freaks and keep begging to take their photos for your personal pleasure and enjoyment.    

Or maybe I should take a page out of your book and pass off other men's photos and claim it is myself?  Would that be better?

Your constant gay references worries me.  Either you are projecting again or hinting at wanting a date.  If it's a date you want, you are shit out of luck.  I'm not into men, but even if I were, I don't consider a fat whining little Italian sissy to be much of a man to begin with so that would disqualify you.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 06:20:50 AM »
Or maybe I should take a page out of your book and pass off other men's photos and claim it is myself?  Would that be better?Your constant gay references worries me.  Either you are projecting again or hinting at wanting a date.  If it's a date you want, you are shit out of luck.  I'm not into men, but even if I were, I don't consider a fat whining little Italian sissy to be much of a man to begin with so that would disqualify you.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

i havn't heard this one ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 06:21:47 AM »
i havn't heard this one ???

Oh please... that photo he was posting and claiming was himself...  it was another guy.  Wasn't him by a country mile.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 06:24:38 AM »
Oh please... that photo he was posting and claiming was himself...  it was another guy.  Wasn't him by a country mile.

How much you want to wager?   I will bet you anything.    How about we bet our accounts?   Deal?     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 06:26:04 AM »

i never seen any photo ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 06:29:06 AM »

I posted one from oneof the shows I did, one at the gun range, and one in the gym about a year ago or so.   Ask Tony McTones. 

Lurker - so are you game?  Lets wager our accounts.  Deal?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 06:31:32 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=293815.0

333 claims to be bald, but that guy has a full head of hair.  His only excuse is that "I was wearing a hat backwards"

Meanwhile the reflection of his sausage fingers are clearly evident in his computer monitor from where he held his cellphone up to take the picture.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 06:32:56 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=293815.0

333 claims to be bald, but that guy has a full head of hair.  His only excuse is that "I was wearing a hat backwards"

Meanwhile the reflection of his sausage fingers are clearly evident in his computer monitor from where he held his cellphone up to take the picture.

and the one at the range jerkoff? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 06:34:14 AM »
I posted one from oneof the shows I did, one at the gun range, and one in the gym about a year ago or so.   Ask Tony McTones. 

Lurker - so are you game?  Lets wager our accounts.  Deal?

You really want to bet?  Because I will be in NYC in at the end of June.  I will be glad to meet up and see your "proof" then.  Of course, last time I suggested meeting and catching a  workout together you ran away and instead just replied with your little "gay" postings and remarks.

While I am there you can show me your show trophies, real photographs, and the dubious LAW DEGREE you claim to have.  How about that?  Would that be a good bet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 06:35:03 AM »
and the one at the range jerkoff? 

What about it?  All I noticed was the 40 inch waist.

Far cry from the waist of the first guy you claimed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 06:35:49 AM »
You really want to bet?  Because I will be in NYC in at the end of June.  I will be glad to meet up and see your "proof" then.  Of course, last time I suggested meeting and catching a  workout together you ran away and instead just replied with your little "gay" postings and remarks.

While I am there you can show me your show trophies, real photographs, and the dubious LAW DEGREE you claim to have.  How about that?  Would that be a good bet?

Corner of Webster ve. & Neireid Ave., Bronx N.Y.  any time.  

So are we wagering our accounts?   Yes or no?        

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 06:37:41 AM »
You bringing photos, ID and law degree with accredited college and correctly spelled name on it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 06:40:05 AM »
You bringing photos, ID and law degree with accredited college and correctly spelled name on it?

No, i will take a pic of all my degrees - right now - on my phone and post it and yuo delete your account.  Deal? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 06:43:45 AM »
No.  I want proof I can see with my own eyes.  I already think your photos are bullshit and fake, so why would I base a decision on that.

Meet up with proof.  Or I can come by your law office.  Bottom line.  You bring the degrees and photos and drivers license.  The name on the drivers license and degrees must match and the name of the contestant in the photo you bring from whatever show must match what is listed on the NPC website or whatever organization you (claimed) you competed in when history results are checked.

Now either you want to make this bet or you will want to make excuses.  What is it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 06:46:53 AM »
No.  I want proof I can see with my own eyes.  I already think your photos are bullshit and fake, so why would I base a decision on that.

Meet up with proof.  Or I can come by your law office.  Bottom line.  You bring the degrees and photos and drivers license.  The name on the drivers license and degrees must match and the name of the contestant in the photo you bring from whatever show must match what is listed on the NPC website or whatever organization you (claimed) you competed in when history results are checked.

Now either you want to make this bet or you will want to make excuses.  What is it?

Ill post my degrees, drivers license, pistol permit, website verificaton with NYS Court Office of Admn right now and you delete your account - deal or no bitch?   I'm not waiting to June to give you a smackdown you long deserve.

I'll also post my cllege diploma from Manttan College showing a graduated Summa Cum Laude as well.

Deal or no?  right now you fucking bitch - put up or shut up.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 06:52:12 AM »
No internet photos.  Why?  Because I already said you were a fake.

Don't want to wait until June?  How about this.  Check airfare and get a ticket, I will send half the price of the ticket to whoever you want me to on this board to cover my share of you flying down to Ft Lauderdale and showing me drivers license and proof. 

You want a bet.  That's the bet.  None of this bullshit internet crap.  Hell, wasn't even too long ago you were claiming you couldn't post a copy of a simple (but fake) letter about Obama raising your insurance rates.  Why would I expect you to be capable of doing any better now?

You got a choice, I will be there end of June, or I will cover half the expense for your fat ass to come here and show it.  You want to make a deal, there is your option.  If you can't deliver proof in real life I am not interested in your bullshit.

So little bitch... what's it going to be?  We got a deal or you just got more excuses?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 06:55:10 AM »
No internet photos.  Why?  Because I already said you were a fake.

Don't want to wait until June?  How about this.  Check airfare and get a ticket, I will send half the price of the ticket to whoever you want me to on this board to cover my share of you flying down to Ft Lauderdale and showing me drivers license and proof. 

You want a bet.  That's the bet.  None of this bullshit internet crap.  Hell, wasn't even too long ago you were claiming you couldn't post a copy of a simple (but fake) letter about Obama raising your insurance rates.  Why would I expect you to be capable of doing any better now?

You got a choice, I will be there end of June, or I will cover half the expense for your fat ass to come here and show it.  You want to make a deal, there is your option.  If you can't deliver proof in real life I am not interested in your bullshit.

So little bitch... what's it going to be?  We got a deal or you just got more excuses?

No - we are doing this right now and you delete your account.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 06:58:51 AM »
Like I thought... excuses.  All you got.  You don't want to settle it in real life, just your typical e-life bullshit. 
Now why wouldn't you want to do it in person where proof could be seen in reality?   Hmmm..............

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 06:59:46 AM »
Like I thought... excuses.  All you got.  You don't want to settle it in real life, just your typical e-life bullshit. 
Now why wouldn't you want to do it in person where proof could be seen in reality?   Hmmm..............

No - stop your bullshit - I'll let 240 be the judge.   Yes or no?     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 07:03:25 AM »
No - stop your bullshit - I'll let 240 be the judge.   Yes or no?     

in person is the right way to do it.shit, 333386 that gives you 2 months to get on the juice ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 07:04:44 AM »
Since you so eager to settle it NOW.  Here is sure fire plan that you can't disagree with.

Buy a plane ticket RIGHT NOW.  To get here tomorrow.  That fast enough?  I don't care what the cost is or whether you fly first class or not.  Doesn't matter to me.  PM the name on the ticket, flight schedule and cost.  I will be at the airport waiting with the EXACT AMOUNT OF CASH of the ticket.  You show me ID and proof and I will give you the password to my account right on the spot and you can do whatever you want with the account.  

If for some reason you don't think I am a man of word (like I happen to think of you), then after PMing the airline info I requested, you pick another person off this board and I will send them a Western Union for the amount of the airline ticket for them to hold.  That way you know you will get your money back.  100% of it.  Not half.  ALL OF IT.

We can settle this tomorrow if you want.  Or will we instead hear more excuses?  I am betting on the excuses.  The only question is which one will it be?  Is it your's dogs birthday tomorrow?  Is your mom washing her hair tomorrow?  The airlines won't let you fly on Saturdays?  Which will it be?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 07:04:58 AM »
in person is the right way to do it.shit, 333386 that gives you 2 months to get on the juice ;D

::)  ::)  I never did the sauce and competed clean each of the 5 times I did shows.