Author Topic: what did Dorians arms measure????  (Read 15887 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: what did Dorians arms measure????
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2011, 09:18:35 AM »
Natural arm god

Who ever the fuk told you that guy was natty is the biggest lying sac of flaming shit.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2011, 10:41:46 AM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2011, 03:31:11 PM »
Natural arm god

As in only eating 2 jamaican meals a day ''natural'' ?
I hope you re just kidding and try to get a raise out of people, if not you're one lying piece of scumbag, like your jamaicana friend.

You guys did atleast 9 cycles, now too broke to buy stuff and clean for 3 months thus natural.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2011, 05:21:44 PM »
As in only eating 2 jamaican meals a day ''natural'' ?
I hope you re just kidding and try to get a raise out of people, if not you're one lying piece of scumbag, like your jamaicana friend.

You guys did atleast 9 cycles, now too broke to buy stuff and clean for 3 months thus natural.

lol,,when your arms hit 19 inch lol you look inshape....low doubles...you are living from steroid to steroid,,bgi diff betwen 19 inch and 25-30% bodyfat and an inshape bodybuild at low doubles that spot 19 inch ,,even 18 and 17.5 inches are hormonized

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
Natural arm god

phil heath like width

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:20 PM »

why is it when a little skinny shitstain Like DJ 181 posts a pic of Zane....they act as if they are Frank Zane?

cause a mans gotta dream.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »

really now?

have you look at dan hil lately? or maybe you hav elooked at shari kamali lately?

gh15 approved

my arms have the same structure as these two guys. i hate it. very thin from the front- no thickness to the outer bicep. flexed the have great peak and separation, but the long head of the tricep is weak when the arm is hanging relaxed. they are my weakest body part and what stopped me from competing as i felt i couldnt be complete enough in my own mind to be competitive.

i have tried every routine to bring them up. are they doomed to be shitty or is there anything i can do to get them growing?
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »
phil heath like width

HaHa....me narrow, that's a first  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »
  Be Francis measured Dorian's arms at 47 centimeters in circumference right before he stepped onstage for the 1995 Olympia. That is 20.5".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hahahahahaha, you are the math equivalent of  a 3 year old..

47 cm = 18.50 inches

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2011, 06:45:40 PM »
my arms have the same structure as these two guys. i hate it. very thin from the front- no thickness to the outer bicep. flexed the have great peak and separation, but the long head of the tricep is weak when the arm is hanging relaxed. they are my weakest body part and what stopped me from competing as i felt i couldnt be complete enough in my own mind to be competitive.

i have tried every routine to bring them up. are they doomed to be shitty or is there anything i can do to get them growing?

Kinda hard to tell without a pic  ;D

You know the deal....muscle shape and insertion = genetics.

I'm sure GH15 can give you advice on SEO and site injection to fill in the gaps...prolly the only remedy I would think.

Side question.....Tren ace or Tren E....and what's a good dosage ? also am I playing with fire as far as BP with Tren?....i'm not 25 anymore

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2011, 07:14:22 PM »
  Be Francis measured Dorian's arms at 47 centimeters in circumference right before he stepped onstage for the 1995 Olympia. That is 20.5".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fucking moron... 47 centimeters is 18.5" NOT 20.5".... How fucking difficult is it to do the math. 1" = 2.54 centimeters...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2011, 01:51:52 AM »

why is it when a little skinny shitstain Like DJ 181 posts a pic of Zane....they act as if they are Frank Zane?
people think zane is very attainable

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
people think zane is very attainable

Which is funny because nothing could be farther from the truth. Anybody can get big with the right drugs, but only a very small fraction of bodybuilders will be able to attain anything approaching Zane's structure... which is all muscle insertion & skeletal genetics, and cannot be changed...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2011, 02:26:29 AM »
Which is funny because nothing could be farther from the truth. Anybody can get big with the right drugs, but only a very small fraction of bodybuilders will be able to attain anything approaching Zane's structure... which is all muscle insertion & skeletal genetics, and cannot be changed...
otherwise there'd be millions of zanes walking around

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2011, 03:58:52 AM »
otherwise there'd be millions of zanes walking around
But there are millions of inzanes walking around...

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2011, 09:57:06 AM »
Side question.....Tren ace or Tren E....and what's a good dosage ? also am I playing with fire as far as BP with Tren?....i'm not 25 anymore

u know, i have a friend just like you. i know he is "on" because i know the guy he buys from (he doesnt know this).
he's always randomly waiting for me to finish my set so he can throw in a "hey, have you heard of testosterone enan...etanat...ezakanat o...or something like that?"

he fucken knows what the damn name of the testosterone enanthate is!!!! i know he Is fuckn using it because the guy he bought off told me, but for some fucked up reason he doesnt want people to know so he throws the shit that you constantly type..."oh btw, on a side note, im thinking of doing a small first cycle, but only one cycle and thats it. do you think test e or prop for first cycle beginner like me?"

do you or do you not realise these are lying characteristics? when just randomly out of no where you start asking questions that even 9am to 5pm working office people would know that have never seen a gym in their life and here you are surrounded by drug information asking simple retard questions to "try" and throw people off and make them "think" you have no clue about steroids. do you know this is a SEVERE lying characteristic?

FUCK OFF!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »
Kinda hard to tell without a pic  ;D

ha! this is true :D

I much prefer ace over enan. seems to hit harder faster, and give the muscle a more grainy look. for me ace is king. were both long in tooth, but I have no problem running ace at 700mg/wk and my bp is great. this will vary by individual. yours might go thru the roof. no real way of knowing.

as for dosage, what kind of look do you want? tren is dosage dependent when it comes to the look you achieve. the more you run, the better the gains and the harder you get. it's not like test in this regard. some who'll grow well off 1g of test a week won't make significant quality gains by doubling it. on tren you sure as fuck will. there's no dosage ceiling/ gains return with this shit. it's pure rocket fuel bro. the more the better.

me, I'm going to run 300/300/300/300mg/wk of prop/tren/masteron/npp next month. I have the size I want. now I want to tighten up just a hair more and put on 5-7 pounds of pure lean. that's why im keeping the ace at 300.
b

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2011, 04:59:28 PM »

I much prefer ace over enan. seems to hit harder faster, and give the muscle a more grainy look. for me ace is king. were both long in tooth, but I have no problem running ace at 700mg/wk and my bp is great. this will vary by individual. yours might go thru the roof. no real way of knowing.

as for dosage, what kind of look do you want? tren is dosage dependent when it comes to the look you achieve. the more you run, the better the gains and the harder you get. it's not like test in this regard. some who'll grow well off 1g of test a week won't make significant quality gains by doubling it. on tren you sure as fuck will. there's no dosage ceiling/ gains return with this shit. it's pure rocket fuel bro. the more the better.

me, I'm going to run 300/300/300/300mg/wk of prop/tren/masteron/npp next month. I have the size I want. now I want to tighten up just a hair more and put on 5-7 pounds of pure lean. that's why im keeping the ace at 300.

whats your pinning schedule goign to look like on that cycle next month? 100mg of each compound on M, W, F?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »
u know, i have a friend just like you. i know he is "on" because i know the guy he buys from (he doesnt know this).
he's always randomly waiting for me to finish my set so he can throw in a "hey, have you heard of testosterone enan...etanat...ezakanat o...or something like that?"

he fucken knows what the damn name of the testosterone enanthate is!!!! i know he Is fuckn using it because the guy he bought off told me, but for some fucked up reason he doesnt want people to know so he throws the shit that you constantly type..."oh btw, on a side note, im thinking of doing a small first cycle, but only one cycle and thats it. do you think test e or prop for first cycle beginner like me?"

do you or do you not realise these are lying characteristics? when just randomly out of no where you start asking questions that even 9am to 5pm working office people would know that have never seen a gym in their life and here you are surrounded by drug information asking simple retard questions to "try" and throw people off and make them "think" you have no clue about steroids. do you know this is a SEVERE lying characteristic?

FUCK OFF!!!

I ask the question because i'm thinking about taking some juice....it's really not that hard to follow

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »

Well that fucking sucks because my boy suggested i run Enth the first time and i ordered two fucking bottles of it....is it crap? or should i run it.  I pick it up TONIGHT.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2011, 06:48:26 PM »
Fucking moron... 47 centimeters is 18.5" NOT 20.5".... How fucking difficult is it to do the math. 1" = 2.54 centimeters...

Fucking moron...how hard is it to type on google "centimeter, inch" and then get the exact conversion of one to the other? I simply didn't bother checking. In fact, I am smarter than average for even remembering that one inch is around 2 and a half centimeters. But because I didn't get it exactly right means I am stupid, huh? Who has all these conversions memorized by heart with decimal place precision? Einstein certainly didn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2011, 06:56:09 PM »
  Fucking moron...how hard is it to type on google "centimeter, inch" and then get the exact conversion of one to the other? I simply didn't bother checking. In fact, I am smarter than average for even remembering that one inch is around 2 and a half centimeters. But because I didn't get it exactly right means I am stupid, huh? Who has all these conversions memorized by heart with decimal place precision? Einstein certainly didn't.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL....come on dude...if you are going to play this role you have to do better than that.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2011, 11:14:16 PM »
He is playing all of you! fools posting tyring to help him out about "whats a good dosage for beginer?"  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2011, 11:37:53 PM »
whats your pinning schedule goign to look like on that cycle next month? 100mg of each compound on M, W, F?

100mg tren/100 mg prop mon
100mg mast/100mg npp tues
etc
b